mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do NOT bump this thread. (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9772)

R. 09 Apr 2007 14:47

Do NOT bump this thread.
 
:bleh:

Bap 09 Apr 2007 14:50

Butt Bump.........

I just wanted to see what would happen.... :P

duke knooby 09 Apr 2007 14:56

what??????????????????????????????????

RadioMaster 09 Apr 2007 15:00

they call me lady bump...lady bump *sings*

duke knooby 09 Apr 2007 15:02

:bump:

do not do that???

RadioMaster 09 Apr 2007 15:04

...but I wont do THAT: :bump:

mszee 09 Apr 2007 15:40

So how many contrary people we have here?

And how many infraction points we get for bumping this?

R. 09 Apr 2007 15:54

:wtf:

mszee 09 Apr 2007 15:55

OK...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Gotcha...

*Backs away from the thread bowing to R. all the way out of the door*

duke knooby 09 Apr 2007 15:58

how many points is a :bump: worth anyway?? 3??

Bap 09 Apr 2007 16:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 334833)
OK...

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot...

Gotcha...

*Backs away from the thread bowing to R. all the way out of the door*


Don't bow to him :P

mszee 09 Apr 2007 16:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bap (Post 334848)
Don't bow to him :P

I won't at Wembley...here...just in case...you never know...;)

Monstro 09 Apr 2007 16:24

If someone would explain to me how to bump a thread I'll risk it lol

mszee 09 Apr 2007 16:25

Post something in it and the thread goes on top of others...with a new post...

Betty 09 Apr 2007 16:35

Really?
Weird thing ;)

:bump:

mszee 09 Apr 2007 16:36

yeah, I know...as weird as our big cahuna...

Bap 09 Apr 2007 16:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 334849)
I won't at Wembley...here...just in case...you never know...;)

If I could make sense of this I might have a better response :P

duke knooby 09 Apr 2007 16:45

so why shouldn't this thread be bumped??

mszee 09 Apr 2007 16:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bap (Post 334917)
If I could make sense of this I might have a better response :P

Wait till you meet me in person...I will make even less sense to you then...

Betty 09 Apr 2007 17:01

This thread really should be bumped!!! :bump:

RadioMaster 09 Apr 2007 17:04

well, you know the old saying:
Better bump a thread, than being humped by it :bump:

Or did I get anything wrong here?

mszee 09 Apr 2007 17:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 334934)
well, you know the old saying:
Better bump a thread, than being humped by it :bump:

Or did I get anything wrong here?

You're getting out of control since you've turned 18...

Is everything permitted???

Betty 09 Apr 2007 17:07

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall... :roll: :wtf: :whistle:

SamCat 09 Apr 2007 18:59

I thought a thread had to be old before it could be bumped!!

duke knooby 09 Apr 2007 19:50

it wanted bumped up again... don't blame me

mszee 09 Apr 2007 19:57

bump

Wario 09 Apr 2007 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Betty (Post 334937)
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall... :roll: :wtf: :whistle:

All the king's horses and all the king's men

Couldn't put Humpty Together again! :retard:

tinkerbell 09 Apr 2007 23:37

did u say 'not' :bump:

Bap 10 Apr 2007 00:42

Bump Bumpity Bump

mszee 10 Apr 2007 11:23

So how many points for bumping???

BUMP!!!

Hypnobabe 10 Apr 2007 16:30

I'm doing as I was told, and NOT bumping this thread, merely posting in it...

*polishes halo*

Lord Kagan 10 Apr 2007 20:50

Wasnt me

tinkerbell 11 Apr 2007 00:58

going going gone:bump:

RadioMaster 11 Apr 2007 12:40

:bump::p

Lord Kagan 11 Apr 2007 13:06

Accident

tinkerbell 12 Apr 2007 00:52

Ok i won't:bump:

Bap 12 Apr 2007 02:36

Things that go BUMP in the night!

SamCat 13 Apr 2007 01:27

This hasn't been bumped for a while!!

Monstro 13 Apr 2007 03:00

hasn't it?

The Flying Mouse 13 Apr 2007 03:23

:twisted: It's IMPOSSIBLE to bump this thread, as "bumping" is the practice of posting on an old thread to bring it to the top of the pile.


This thread is still current, therefore you cannot bump what is currently in use :mrgreen:

Hypnobabe 13 Apr 2007 14:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe (Post 335204)
I'm doing as I was told, and NOT bumping this thread, merely posting in it...

*polishes halo*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Der Graf (Post 335898)
:twisted: It's IMPOSSIBLE to bump this thread, as "bumping" is the practice of posting on an old thread to bring it to the top of the pile.


This thread is still current, therefore you cannot bump what is currently in use :mrgreen:

My point exactly :mrgreen:

RadioMaster 13 Apr 2007 15:50

bleeep :))

mszee 13 Apr 2007 16:20

No read Englisssss

SW31 14 Apr 2007 02:24

bump

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 01:27

don't u mean :bump:

Lord Kagan 15 Apr 2007 01:54

Jonty made me do it

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 02:02

Muppet or puppet??

Monstro 15 Apr 2007 02:05

Gotta be Muppet

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 02:06

thought as much:lol:

Lord Kagan 15 Apr 2007 02:13

...

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 02:36

jonty told me to.....:bump:

SW31 15 Apr 2007 12:06

ok bump

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 14:08

gotta do this :bump:

RadioMaster 15 Apr 2007 14:14

bleeep

Betty 15 Apr 2007 17:20

about time for a bump here!! :bump:

duke knooby 15 Apr 2007 21:43

i didnt tell anyone to bump this thread, i just keep getting blamed

tinkerbell 15 Apr 2007 22:40

so says you :bump:

SW31 16 Apr 2007 01:04

& you bump

tinkerbell 16 Apr 2007 01:07

:bump: :weee:

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 22:42

We nearly forgot to bump this thread today!!!

Betty 16 Apr 2007 22:44

:shock: Jeez, how could this happen??
:bump:

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 22:53

We must be slipping!!

AndyK 16 Apr 2007 22:55

Amateurs the lot of you, can't be trusted with a simple task :p

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 23:00

We're newbies dont blame us!!!

Betty 16 Apr 2007 23:04

Exactly!!
And don´t tell us you´d have bumped this thread today!!! :mrgreen:

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 23:07

We've only just got here and we found it like this "unbumped"!!!

Betty 16 Apr 2007 23:11

CHSIBM
We just want the best for this thread!!
And that would be a nice :bump:

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 23:13

Maybe we should work in shifts so theres always a responsible adult on duty!!

AndyK 16 Apr 2007 23:14

You'll find plenty of people to blame, but no responsible adults here!

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 23:16

Thats why we like it here!!

SamCat 16 Apr 2007 23:17

Bump!!

Betty 16 Apr 2007 23:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 336650)
Maybe we should work in shifts so theres always a responsible adult on duty!!

I personally like your idea...!:lol:
But somehow I have to admit that Andy´s right as well, at least regarding to the no adults thing lol

Otherwise, everyone who´s older than this thread counts as an adult, eh? ;)

tinkerbell 16 Apr 2007 23:44

u gotta go :bump:

SW31 17 Apr 2007 01:22

ok bumpty bump

tinkerbell 17 Apr 2007 01:27

:roll: :bump:

SW31 17 Apr 2007 01:28

:bump: :bump: :bump:

tinkerbell 17 Apr 2007 01:34

:rambo: ur going

Hypnobabe 17 Apr 2007 12:14

<---- Still being good girl... not bumping... where's my halo?

SamCat 17 Apr 2007 19:00

I'm bumping again!!!

Betty 17 Apr 2007 19:03

no you´re not... Don´t see the bump ;)

SamCat 17 Apr 2007 19:06

I like to bump!!

Betty 17 Apr 2007 19:10

well I like to bump also...
And I´m not afraid of showing it --> :bump:

tinkerbell 17 Apr 2007 21:07

:bump: u got it

SW31 18 Apr 2007 01:18

:bump: JUST GOTTA

SamCat 18 Apr 2007 11:14

Time for a morning bump!!!

Betty 18 Apr 2007 18:05

feel like bumping here :bump:

Lord Kagan 18 Apr 2007 20:49

No

tinkerbell 18 Apr 2007 22:50

:yep::bump:

Lord Kagan 18 Apr 2007 22:52

:bump: too

tinkerbell 18 Apr 2007 22:54

:shock: your gone :bump:

Lord Kagan 18 Apr 2007 22:54

Im not

tinkerbell 18 Apr 2007 22:57

:cool: you are bumped

Betty 19 Apr 2007 00:40

:lmao:
Right! You are officially :bump: ... :lol:

SW31 19 Apr 2007 00:43

ok bumped

Betty 19 Apr 2007 00:44

:up: :yep:

tinkerbell 19 Apr 2007 00:52

hate to do this betty but ur :bump:

SamCat 19 Apr 2007 00:54

Quick bump before bedtime!!

Monstro 19 Apr 2007 00:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 337223)
Quick bump before bedtime!!

That's what they all say lol

tinkerbell 19 Apr 2007 00:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 337227)
That's what they all say lol

speaking from experience michael??

Monstro 19 Apr 2007 00:59

I'm too innocent to know of such things!!!!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:09.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04716 seconds with 11 queries.