mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Who looks better? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8582)

RadioMaster 29 Oct 2006 23:08

Who looks better?
 
We had a conversation in chat about the question who looks better me or Carl (Lord Kagan) for many weeks now. Now that there are pics of both of us online, YOU can choose! And dont be polite, be just honest!


RJ (RadioMaster)
http://media.mlxxfc.net/Renardo Foto 1.jpg

or

Carl (Lord Kagan)
http://media.mlxxfc.net/86896.jpg

LucyK! 29 Oct 2006 23:17

Is there not a third option?

Lord Kagan 29 Oct 2006 23:30

You shouldnt need one :p

Lord Kagan 29 Oct 2006 23:32

Im losing :(

Monstro 29 Oct 2006 23:32

Jeez, talk about being stuck between a rock and a hard place

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 00:01

bad pic of me :(

M.Bison 30 Oct 2006 00:09

Does anyone else think RJ looks like Meat from his younger days? I do.:D

Pudding 30 Oct 2006 00:18

They're both ugly b'stards :mrgreen:

Pud :twisted:

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 01:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 281021)
They're both ugly b'stards :mrgreen:

Pud :twisted:


:twisted: Sorry but this is in contradiction of foum rules :evil:












What you meant to say is IMHO they're both ugly b'stards.


Carry on folks :mrgreen:



:lmao:


Only joking guys :up: :lol:

Pudding 30 Oct 2006 02:34

Sorry, I apologise :))

In My Opinion, they're both ugly b'stards and don't float my boat in any way shape or form :shock:

Pud :twisted:

mszee 30 Oct 2006 04:17

OK...NOW I've seen EVERYTHING on this forum...

JanT 30 Oct 2006 04:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281081)
OK...NOW I've seen EVERYTHING on this forum...

:shock:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 11:45

Its close RJ :p

Hypnobabe 30 Oct 2006 12:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281081)
OK...NOW I've seen EVERYTHING on this forum...

You must have been looking at a different pic from the rest of us, Zina... :lmao:

Hypnobabe 30 Oct 2006 12:24

I actually think they're both lovely in their own way, but I've voted for Carl to even things up a bit... lol...

Rockette 30 Oct 2006 12:49

:shrug: These two both look younger than my youngest son! :shock:

It would be like ... incest ... or favouritism ... or something to choose one, wouldn't it? :twisted:

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 12:55

OK people


If you cant decide, just vote for me

:twisted:

allrevvedup 30 Oct 2006 12:56

for the right amount of money i'll vote...but then again later on i might get bored and just vote for the one who lives nearer to me

Hypnobabe 30 Oct 2006 12:57

I predict this is all going to end in tears.... lol...

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 13:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pudding (Post 281072)
Sorry, I apologise :))

In My Opinion, they're both ugly b'stards and don't float my boat in any way shape or form :shock:

Pud :twisted:

:twisted: :lmao:

Chris 30 Oct 2006 13:48

Both on 50%.

And did someone miss out the third "neither, i choose Chris" option?

fireballgirl63 30 Oct 2006 13:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 281193)
Both on 50%.

And did someone miss out the third "neither, i choose Chris" option?

Totally different league :lol:

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 14:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by fireballgirl63 (Post 281195)
Totally different league :lol:

:twisted: And i'm a completly different sport :mrgreen:


:lmao:

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:01

Couldn't find the button for Chris...so voted for neither...just to set your record straight...

By the way, guys...you look VERY different...but BOTH INCREDIBLY cute...now sleep on THAT...

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:02

Thanks Zina!:oops:


I´ll take that as a polite way to dont upset carl!:))

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 281199)
:twisted: And i'm a completly different sport :mrgreen:


:lmao:

I think you should start similar thread...who looks more like HIMSELF...you or Chris..hahahahahahahaha....

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281201)
Thanks Zina!:oops:


I´ll take that as a polite way to dont upset carl!:))

Let me repeat that...(for visually impared)

I COULDN'T FIND THE BUTTON FOR CHRIS!!!!

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281203)
I think you should start similar thread...who looks more like HIMSELF...you or Chris..hahahahahahahaha....

THAT ONE I´d win too!:twisted::lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281204)
Let me repeat that...(for visually impared)

I COULDN'T FIND THE BUTTON FOR CHRIS!!!!


Only joking Zina:-)

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281214)
THAT ONE I´d win too!:twisted::lmao:




Only joking Zina:-)

You better come to England next May so I can whoop your butt for starting spam smelling threads...

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:19

moi?:shock:

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281219)
moi?:shock:

Tu!!!

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 14:26

RJ you know ill win

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:33

if you say so karl..........:roll:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 14:35

I do princess :p dam you're winning now :(

KebLou 30 Oct 2006 18:04

Isn't this vote a little unfair, the picture we have for Carl isn't that good quality wise and so it's hard to make a fair comparison.

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:05

I only have a webcam so its gonna have to do for the time being sadly :(

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:06

Even so im only behind by 1 vote :D

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 18:16

carl, believe me a better pic of you wouldnt change anything!:twisted:


Think we should make a deal, we´re both ugly!:))









(but you are a little more:twisted:)

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:21

I agree to the first part of that deal, You are ugly :p

Might aswell thing you're good looking rj nobodies gonna think like that for you.

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:22

Think even

KebLou 30 Oct 2006 18:24

What even prompted this chat?

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:25

I kept calling RJ ugly or something in chat and we decided to make a poll out of it to see the results, Its all in good fun though.

Bap 30 Oct 2006 18:39

RM scares me..... :P

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 18:41

:shock:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:42

Looks like we are both ugly RJ :D or should that be :(

Welsh Rocker 30 Oct 2006 18:46

Two guys comparing each others looks...don't ya think it seems just a little gay? :lol: :-P

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 18:48

Oh be nice *lisp*

MeatGrl1 30 Oct 2006 18:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welsh Rocker (Post 281394)
Two guys comparing each others looks...don't ya think it seems just a little gay? :lol: :-P

:lmao: !!!

That tickled me !!!

:lmao:

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 19:04

hmmm....still 50:50

*ignores gay comment*

Caelan 30 Oct 2006 19:05

can't choose right now..:twisted:

R. 30 Oct 2006 19:30

FYI - I have added a third option. :bleh:

mszee 30 Oct 2006 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 281409)
FYI - I have added a third option. :bleh:

I knew I was missing something...so NOW I did vote...

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 19:47

:twisted: Ralph is clocking up votes :lmao:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 19:51

Gotta keep me in the lead folks :D

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 19:52

R, I wont win now :( ah well

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 19:57

Anyone wanna own up to who voted for who?

needmoremeat 30 Oct 2006 19:59

This is easily the funniest thing I've ever seen in a looooong time!:lmao:
Never known anything like it!

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 20:56

CARL GOT MORE THAN ME!!!?????!??:shock::yikes::panic:

people vote for me, you know who looks better!!!

KebLou 30 Oct 2006 20:57

Now R. you just made it too hard. It was bad enough choosing between the two...

Sapphire Lady 30 Oct 2006 21:21

Can I vote for Son of Meat Loaf? :mrgreen:

Monstro 30 Oct 2006 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 281420)
Anyone wanna own up to who voted for who?


I voted for carl because I honestly believe that RJ has deliberately and with malace aforethought used a sub standard photo of Carl with the pure intention of winning.

This sort of wholely unreasonable behaviour should have no home in a forum that treats others with consideration and respect, let this be a lesson to you RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That and the fact I spent ten mins talking to RJ in the bar at the Montana hotel after the RAH gig and he didn't even have the decency to reply to me!!!

mszee 30 Oct 2006 21:37

Quote:

That and the fact I spent ten mins talking to RJ in the bar at the Montana hotel after the RAH gig and he didn't even have the decency to reply to me!!!
Now I am questioning my wish to meet you...

vrg 30 Oct 2006 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281200)
Couldn't find the button for Chris...so voted for neither...just to set your record straight...

By the way, guys...you look VERY different...but BOTH INCREDIBLY cute...now sleep on THAT...



lol: CHSIB!!! Agree all the way!

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 22:23

lol :lawl:



just for protocol, carl chose the pic himself.

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 22:40

It was the only pic i have of me :p

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 22:45

:twisted: Antone else think Ralph looks like Ringo Star? :wtf:

MeatGrl1 30 Oct 2006 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 281529)
:twisted: Antone else think Ralph looks like Ringo Star? :wtf:

Erm :wtf: In a slightly derranged way Neil, I see the resemblance:lol: :twisted: !

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 23:09

Need some more votes my way :D

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 23:23

people vote for ME, MOI, MICH!!!!

Monstro 30 Oct 2006 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loafer39 (Post 281494)
I voted for carl because I honestly believe that RJ has deliberately and with malace aforethought used a sub standard photo of Carl with the pure intention of winning.

This sort of wholely unreasonable behaviour should have no home in a forum that treats others with consideration and respect, let this be a lesson to you RJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That and the fact I spent ten mins talking to RJ in the bar at the Montana hotel after the RAH gig and he didn't even have the decency to reply to me!!!

Was worth saying twice lol

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281547)
people vote for ME, MOI, MICH!!!!

:twisted: Why, who are they? :shock:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 23:28

RJs split personalaties?

duke knooby 31 Oct 2006 00:32

in reality, i look much better than both of you.

Rockette 31 Oct 2006 01:16

Ralph has way more hair than Ringo Starr!!!!

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 12:39

When can i sing i am the champion?

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 12:53

c´mon people, I just need TWO VOTES:pray:

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 12:54

Even god cant help you RJ, No sense in praying :D:D:D

mszee 31 Oct 2006 14:25

Guys...you tied just as I thought you would...give it up and let this thread go in peace...

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 15:42

we´re 50:50 again.....is that good or bad?

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 16:09

No idea, But i say im better looking :p

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 16:41

:))

djfierce 31 Oct 2006 16:46

ok when does this vote end?
And can a mod please stop it at 50/50 so neither of these guys get bragging rights please :roll:

mszee 31 Oct 2006 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 281801)
ok when does this vote end?
And can a mod please stop it at 50/50 so neither of these guys get bragging rights please :roll:

I second that...can't figure out who is voting for real...

gotham_child 31 Oct 2006 16:48

u no where i stand on this argument....Rj....

Lord Kagan 01 Nov 2006 13:58

This isnt fair :(

RJ you rigged this :bicker:

RadioMaster 01 Nov 2006 15:23

:bleh:

can any mod close this thread now?:twisted:

MeatGrl1 01 Nov 2006 15:27

Yes I think this tread has served it's purpose and point!
:shock:.. What was the purpose and point actually?

mszee 01 Nov 2006 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 282128)
:bleh:

can any mod close this thread now?:twisted:

I second this...please equalize this dumb poll and close it...

The Flying Mouse 01 Nov 2006 16:25

:twisted: I think we'll give this poll another day of life before the final result tomorrow.

After that, may it rest in peace :pray:


All I have to say on the matter is.................




















Go Ralph :mrgreen:


:p

.

djfierce 01 Nov 2006 17:14

ok its 18,15 and 3 now so i suggest carl gets ralphs votes cos no-one actually knows ralph :roll:
in my book that makes it 50/50
case closed :sherlock: question answered :lol:

R. 01 Nov 2006 17:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 282130)
I second this...please equalize this dumb poll and close it...

I don't see any reason to close this thread, especially not now, because R. E. Tard is in the lead.

mszee 01 Nov 2006 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 282246)
I don't see any reason to close this thread, especially not now, because R. E. Tard is in the lead.

I see...well...since it is MY candidate anyway...I have to agree with Chief Master and Commander...

RadioMaster 01 Nov 2006 17:48

:shock:

what become of this stupid little funny thread?

djfierce 01 Nov 2006 17:54

i think this should be re-named the car crash thread :shock:
cos we are all watching and waiting with a disturbing amount of interest to see what the damage is and who survives once this runaway thread hits a wall lol

RadioMaster 01 Nov 2006 18:25

19/15/20, I´ll beat that :retard: even with other people´s cheating:p

Lord Kagan 01 Nov 2006 23:47

R, Wanna stick a few extra votes my way :D

mszee 02 Nov 2006 01:13

This is getting REAL bad...if I ever meet either one of you...I will box your ears...you won't feel them for years to come!!!

RadioMaster 02 Nov 2006 10:08

:shock::panic:

Lord Kagan 02 Nov 2006 12:11

Should we panic RJ?

mszee 02 Nov 2006 14:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 282635)
Should we panic RJ?

You MOST CERTAINLY should...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:26.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05431 seconds with 11 queries.