mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What We like As A Kid (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8581)

batcity 29 Oct 2006 22:04

What We like As A Kid
 
http://media.mlxxfc.net/img016_580x435.jpg

Lord Kagan 29 Oct 2006 22:34

http://media.mlxxfc.net/65376548.jpg

Lord Kagan 29 Oct 2006 22:35

Seeing as i am still a kid theres me

KebLou 30 Oct 2006 10:29

http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/2...hairbi7.th.jpg

I think this is the best one...

LucyK! 30 Oct 2006 10:35

Awww baby Lou!!!

Let's see if I can find some....

LucyK! 30 Oct 2006 10:42

Me, aged about 3 months I think....!!!

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7095/me005pa3.jpg

Heli 30 Oct 2006 10:46

I'm the one in the middle....obviously.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/mark.go...a/littleus.jpg

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 10:48

anybody noticed that weŽre all changing our hair colours?:shock:

Heli 30 Oct 2006 10:55

well mine naturally went a mucky brown....then I went blond again....then I went dark ^_^!

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 10:56

hereŽs me at the beginning of 5th grade, (10 years old), 1999:oops:

http://media.mlxxfc.net/childpic.JPG

LucyK! 30 Oct 2006 11:05

Indeed, I was born with jet black hair, then it went a blondey colour then to brown...as illustrated here, aged 2 :))

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/8981/me007ca1.jpg

Hypnobabe 30 Oct 2006 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281134)
hereŽs me at the beginning of 5th grade, (10 years old), 1999:oops:

http://media.mlxxfc.net/childpic.JPG

RJ, you had no body as a child!!! :yikes: Obviously you started tall and grew down, instead of the other way round... :lmao:

Rockette 30 Oct 2006 12:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281129)
anybody noticed that weŽre all changing our hair colours?:shock:

Well, considering we didn't have colour photos when I was a kid, my hair appears to be returning to the good old days ~ black and white! :shock:

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 13:07

:twisted: RJ, those eyes are EVIL :lmao:


You'll never find a baby pickie of me on this forum :mrgreen:

I have EVERY baby pickie that was ever taken of me in my possession, and they are all well under lock and key :wink:

Not even my PARENTS have got one, so don't expect any leaks any time soon 8)

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 13:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 281188)
:twisted: RJ, those eyes are EVIL :lmao:


Well, what shall I say now?:devil:

Chris 30 Oct 2006 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 281188)
:twisted: RJ, those eyes are EVIL :lmao:


You'll never find a baby pickie of me on this forum :mrgreen:

I have EVERY baby pickie that was ever taken of me in my possession, and they are all well under lock and key :wink:

Not even my PARENTS have got one, so don't expect any leaks any time soon 8)

In that case we will need the youngest piccie of you we can lay our hands on. I am thinking of one featuring a baby-faced young magician!!:shock::shock:

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 13:53

:twisted: Hey, big difference between "baby" and "baby faced".

It's impossible to look cool as a baby :shock:

BTW, you're forgetting the portrait on mummy and daddys living room wall, that's the youngest pickie you've seen of me :wink: but i'm still not a baby in that one :lol:

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 13:58

some of us will always be just big babies:roll:

*looks at nobody particular*


:twisted::lmao:

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 14:33

RJ thats a bad pic :p

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 281188)
:twisted: RJ, those eyes are EVIL :lmao:


You'll never find a baby pickie of me on this forum :mrgreen:

I have EVERY baby pickie that was ever taken of me in my possession, and they are all well under lock and key :wink:

Not even my PARENTS have got one, so don't expect any leaks any time soon 8)

What's the big deal???

By the way, as soon as I find my childhood pic and have a chance to scan it I am SO posting it here...I was a lot easier on the eye as a kid than I am now...

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 14:46

Dont think i have any pics of me when i was a baby, Ill take a look later though

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:49

IŽve got a great one: Me at about 6 months with a bottle of booze :))
Have to search and scan it......

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 14:50

Starting young RJ?

mszee 30 Oct 2006 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281271)
IŽve got a great one: Me at about 6 months with a bottle of booze :))
Have to search and scam it......

Please don't SCAM it...

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:51

the funny thing is.....
a few moths back I found a similar picture of my father at the same age!:shock:

RadioMaster 30 Oct 2006 14:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281274)
Please don't SCAM it...

lol...sorry typo...IŽll fix it

Hypnobabe 30 Oct 2006 15:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281275)
the funny thing is.....
a few moths back I found a similar picture of my father at the same age!:shock:

Can you sort out the moths too? :lmao:

KebLou 30 Oct 2006 15:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 281123)
Awww baby Lou!!!

Awww? It looks like I have food everywhere on that one :shock:


Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281129)
anybody noticed that weŽre all changing our hair colours?:shock:

I haven't changed hair colour, except when I got into the blond and blue streak mode :-P :D

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2042/piano1xj0.th.jpg
See same colour :D

Chris 30 Oct 2006 20:31

Me and my big sister!

(I am the cuter one of the two!!)

http://media.mlxxfc.net/chrisabi.JPG

Lord Kagan 30 Oct 2006 20:33

Chris you havent changed :D

The Flying Mouse 30 Oct 2006 23:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 281448)
Chris you havent changed :D

:twisted: He hasn't.

He still has the dribble and the vacant look on his face :mrgreen:

:lmao:

mszee 31 Oct 2006 02:24

Well, at least some of us have courage to post our baby pics...

In any event...I promised you all my picture BUT...mysteriously they are all gone besides this one...so here it is...the last one left...;)

http://media.mlxxfc.net/zina_baby.jpg

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 10:18

Everyone has those really cool posed baby pics, I don't have any. :(

mszee 31 Oct 2006 10:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb (Post 281609)
Everyone has those really cool posed baby pics, I don't have any. :(

I HATED those posed pictures...in my later pictures...as my age progresses...you can see that I was crying right before, during and possibly after...and then my posed pictures stop at around 7 years old...guess I finally put my foot down.

What astonishes me now though is why Russia was so fascinated by sepia pictures...they are UGLY...and I couldn't find any normal ones...argh...

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281579)
Well, at least some of us have courage to post our baby pics...

In any event...I promised you all my picture BUT...mysteriously they are all gone besides this one...so here it is...the last one left...;)

http://media.mlxxfc.net/zina_baby.jpg

Awww.....how cute! ;):up:

may I add, you havent changed at all!:))

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281614)
I HATED those posed pictures...in my later pictures...as my age progresses...you can see that I was crying right before, during and possibly after...and then my posed pictures stop at around 7 years old...guess I finally put my foot down.

What astonishes me now though is why Russia was so fascinated by sepia pictures...they are UGLY...and I couldn't find any normal ones...argh...

Sepia is beautiful! Although only when you've toned it yourself as you need the right balance for the picture. I prefer, black and white for children and babies though.

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 12:44

Very nice Zina.

mszee 31 Oct 2006 14:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb (Post 281629)
Sepia is beautiful! Although only when you've toned it yourself as you need the right balance for the picture. I prefer, black and white for children and babies though.

EXACTLY!!!

My other pictures were black and white but have NO clue what happened to them...we had a family wedding a year ago...me thinks relatives out of town pinched them...we have this habit of pinching pictures...

mszee 31 Oct 2006 14:17

Carl and RJ...thank you so very much...told you I was much easier on the eye then as I am now...

Welsh Rocker 31 Oct 2006 14:21

Yes i'm a natural blonde :oops: :lol: Myself and my Mum:D

Pic is blurry, my scanner don't work so had to take a photograph of the photograph :?


http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...cath_baby1.jpg

mszee 31 Oct 2006 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Welsh Rocker (Post 281675)
Yes i'm a natural blonde :oops: :lol: Myself and my Mum:D

Pic is blurry, my scanner don't work so had to take a photograph of the photograph :?


I have a picture like that...except I am rubbing my one shoe on another...you can see my mom giving me an evil eye for that...hahahhahaha...

Very cute picture!!!

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 15:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281672)
EXACTLY!!!

My other pictures were black and white but have NO clue what happened to them...we had a family wedding a year ago...me thinks relatives out of town pinched them...we have this habit of pinching pictures...

Lol, I did that to my mum, she has pictures of me everywhere in her home :shock: , so I stole the baby ones so she couldn't show the embarassing ones of me :D :twisted:

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 15:19

Great idea, Im gonna hide my baby photos too

mszee 31 Oct 2006 15:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb (Post 281709)
Lol, I did that to my mum, she has pictures of me everywhere in her home :shock: , so I stole the baby ones so she couldn't show the embarassing ones of me :D :twisted:

My BEST pictures are gone...embarassing ones? FAT baby with 10 chins on a fake fur rug completely naked???? Yeah...that one I still have...

Chris 31 Oct 2006 15:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281579)

Caption: When i grow up, i wanna be Shirley Temple!

mszee 31 Oct 2006 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 281719)
Caption: When i grow up, i wanna be Shirley Temple!

Now I don't know if I am supposed to laugh or cry...

Chris 31 Oct 2006 15:30

Laugh!

Lord Kagan 31 Oct 2006 15:30

You could always get even

mszee 31 Oct 2006 15:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan (Post 281722)
You could always get even

Can't...I think Chris is EXTREMELY cute...then and now...

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 15:36

come with me and bless the night......*whistles*

mszee 31 Oct 2006 15:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 281733)
come with me and bless the night......*whistles*

Shhh...talk to me again when you're of age...;)

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 15:43

:shock::oops:;)

see you in 6 weeks!:twisted:

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 281713)
My BEST pictures are gone...embarassing ones? FAT baby with 10 chins on a fake fur rug completely naked???? Yeah...that one I still have...

They had pictures of me in the bath with my cousin, it's actually hard to tell us apart...
They actually have pictures of me in a dress :shock: :evil: those deserve to be lost. *looks through pictures* apart from that, they dressed me in incredibly disgusting clothes :roll: plus they had some extremely wacky hair styles on me. :?

mszee 31 Oct 2006 15:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb (Post 281748)
They had pictures of me in the bath with my cousin, it's actually hard to tell us apart...
They actually have pictures of me in a dress :shock: :evil: those deserve to be lost. *looks through pictures* apart from that, they dressed me in incredibly disgusting clothes :roll: plus they had some extremely wacky hair styles on me. :?

You DID see my Shirley Temple hair, right??? And my clothes??? Those are hand-me-downs from my cousin...MALE cousin I might add...

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 15:57

Snap, male cousin hand me downs rock! I still get them to this day :roll: ok maybe that isn't a good thing anymore...

mszee 31 Oct 2006 16:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keb (Post 281760)
Snap, male cousin hand me downs rock! I still get them to this day :roll: ok maybe that isn't a good thing anymore...

I can't wait to meet you...so I can convince you to put on a dress...and then laugh and laugh...hahahahahhaha...

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 16:04

If I'm at Wembley I'll be hiding! Too many people have done that to me, we went on a school trip and they gave me a makeover and everything. I don't know how they made me sit stil for long enough. Good me in the shortest skirt, that was basically a belt and then a sleeveless very low cut top. Then they dragged me to our teacher who said she loved it, as I was sooo beautiful :shock: and said I could go out like that, when everyone who tried to go out like that got told to get changed. Needless to say I stayed in those clothes for oh about a minute and a half to be exact.

RadioMaster 31 Oct 2006 16:40

do you got pics or that?:twisted:

KebLou 31 Oct 2006 16:41

I actually did, but they put them on the school board and I never saw them again... ain't it a shame :twisted:

airhead 02 Nov 2006 01:16

hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaahah

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300...ntedSpleen.jpg

MeatGrl1 02 Nov 2006 02:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by airhead (Post 282551)
hahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahaahah

http://tn3-1.deviantart.com/fs11/300...ntedSpleen.jpg

:shock: No comment ! :shock:

mszee 02 Nov 2006 02:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 282573)
:shock: No comment ! :shock:

Why not? It's a very cute picture...

I don't see yours here...

LucyK! 05 Nov 2006 13:00

Now now ladies...I shall post another one to give you something else to talk about! :))

http://media.mlxxfc.net/me 006.jpg

Lord Kagan 05 Nov 2006 15:25

Have you taken the face paint off yet?

LucyK! 05 Nov 2006 16:56

You wouldn't think so would you! :))

Monstro 20 Nov 2006 19:13

Ok, Emma (Samcat) can't upload pics which is why I've been volunteered to do this for her, best thing is as I've got all the photo's I get to choose which one gets posted.......couldn't choose so you get the three which in my opinion are the cutest lol

http://media.mlxxfc.net/scan0009.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/scan0010.jpg

http://media.mlxxfc.net/scan0011.jpg

mszee 20 Nov 2006 19:25

Oh what a cutie!!!!!

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 10:25

Just to warn you that the AndyK baby pics will surface in the very near future ...

mszee 21 Nov 2006 10:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289519)
Just to warn you that the AndyK baby pics will surface in the very near future ...

Oh you better...you must have been CUTE as a kid

LucyK! 21 Nov 2006 11:03

As a kid, yeah.... ;)

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 13:14

Too right ... and like a fine wine I've matured perfectly :p

mszee 21 Nov 2006 14:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 289556)
As a kid, yeah.... ;)

Lucy...don't...I will defend him with MY BODY...hahahahaha...

LucyK! 21 Nov 2006 14:45

I'm sure Andy will be thrilled

mszee 21 Nov 2006 14:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 289595)
I'm sure Andy will be thrilled

I am sure he will too...as in the word "thriller", i.e. horror movie in the States...

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 16:12

Can I point out that there is a queue, please take a number and be prepared to wait in line ... :twisted:

LucyK! 21 Nov 2006 16:18

Behind who?

mszee 21 Nov 2006 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289616)
Can I point out that there is a queue, please take a number and be prepared to wait in line ... :twisted:

Oh alright...let me just give up right now...I am sure that will lessen your burden of dealing with a queue of how many? Oh...nobody is left...oh well...

LucyK! 21 Nov 2006 16:58

Were you the only one in the queue, Zina?! Awww! He must have been blanking everyone else!

mszee 21 Nov 2006 17:02

Lucy...psst...we are hijacking the thread I think...

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 17:05

:lmao:

you're so lucky I haven't figured out how to work this new system properly yet ...

mszee 21 Nov 2006 17:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289634)
:lmao:

you're so lucky I haven't figured out how to work this new system properly yet ...

:panic:

The Flying Mouse 21 Nov 2006 19:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289577)
Too right ... and like a fine wine I've matured perfectly :p

:twisted: You mean your ass turned to vinegar? :p :mrgreen:

mszee 21 Nov 2006 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 289685)
:twisted: You mean your ass turned to vinegar? :p :mrgreen:

OK...now I am crying laughing...VERY WELL said!!!

RadioMaster 21 Nov 2006 20:09

*turns slowly backwards and leaves the room again*

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 289685)
:twisted: You mean your ass turned to vinegar? :p :mrgreen:

Hmmm I think we need a post your ass thread so that you can see it hasn't :))

LucyK! 21 Nov 2006 22:58

Rest assured I will not be taking part in a Post Your Ass thread. :shock:

mszee 21 Nov 2006 22:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289741)
Hmmm I think we need a post your ass thread so that you can see it hasn't :))

I am SO happy my boss was telling us some kind of dumb joke...I started laughing so hard couldn't stop...can you two please mind people who login from work?

Actually...think it would be VERY interesting thread...;)

The Flying Mouse 21 Nov 2006 23:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289741)
Hmmm I think we need a post your ass thread so that you can see it hasn't :))

:twisted: I thought the police had given you your last warning about making sugestive threads on internet forums? :bleh:

AndyK 21 Nov 2006 23:47

Nothing was ever proven

The Flying Mouse 21 Nov 2006 23:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289769)
Nothing was ever proven

:twisted: Yeah, but things were looking a little odd at one point there on sheepappreciation.com :roll:

AndyK 22 Nov 2006 00:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE (Post 289776)
:twisted: Yeah, but things were looking a little odd at one point there on sheepappreciation.com :roll:

As wenmaster os said site, you'd know, I was merely carrying out the security vetting on you for acceptance onto this site ...

Chris 22 Nov 2006 00:06

*drags thread kicking and screaming back towards the topic*

http://media.mlxxfc.net/babychris.jpeg:shock::shock::shock::shock:

The Flying Mouse 22 Nov 2006 00:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 289787)
As wenmaster os said site, you'd know, I was merely carrying out the security vetting on you for acceptance onto this site ...

:twisted: Hey, I did the crime and did the time.

I've paid my debt to society :hand:

duke knooby 22 Nov 2006 00:08

whys there pictures of odd little people everywhere in here?

AndyK 22 Nov 2006 00:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 289788)
*drags thread kicking and screaming back towards the topic*

http://media.mlxxfc.net/babychris.jpeg:shock::shock::shock::shock:


If it's kicking ans screaming then it probably needs changing or feeding or winding or something ... :))

MeatGrl1 22 Nov 2006 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by knooby (Post 289790)
whys there pictures of odd little people everywhere in here?

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!

duke knooby 22 Nov 2006 00:12

the threads what we like as a kid, isnt it? sweeties i reckon

Chris 22 Nov 2006 00:14

Incidentally, there will be the earliest nown piccie of a flying mouse here soon!!!

mszee 22 Nov 2006 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris (Post 289794)
Incidentally, there will be the earliest nown piccie of a flying mouse here soon!!!

Is that a threat or a promise?

The Flying Mouse 22 Nov 2006 00:16

:twisted: Actually Chris, i'll bring one down to your's tomorrow for uploading :up:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:12.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.06170 seconds with 11 queries.