mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   the drinks are on meatloaf (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=781)

dottie 26 Mar 2003 19:49

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
When I get back I have a great topic to start - Kumaks in Playa is a great lover of Meatloaf - the drinks menu of cocktails are all titles of Meatloaf songs - with the same punch - believe I know :lol: :lol: :lol: I need to find a way to insert this original drink menu into the topic - if some one can help me please e-mail or contact me someway 8O I can scan the menu and save it on the computer at home - but I don't know what to do afterwards - Didn't someone ask this question a few days ago somewhere - If they did just prompt me to the site - and i'll make a note of info. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you very much London :wink:

dottie 27 Mar 2003 10:25

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Please please someone answer my prayer and post me the info

Guppie 27 Mar 2003 13:35

When it's on your harddisc, you mail it to me as an attachment. Then I upload it to my webspace and that way you can see it here.
emailaddy is guppie@wherefreaksgo.com

dottie 27 Mar 2003 20:04

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
When it's on your harddisc, you mail it to me as an attachment. Then I upload it to my webspace and that way you can see it here.
emailaddy is guppie@wherefreaksgo.com

guppie your a diamond boy or girl? Wil do this as soon as I get home - your'll love it - Thanks once again - dottie

Guppie 28 Mar 2003 14:39

You're welcome. I'm a girl btw :D

dottie 28 Mar 2003 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
You're welcome. I'm a girl btw :D

Of course you are - I forgot - re your message on marriage some days ago :oops: Leaving on a jet plane soon - :(

Guppie 28 Mar 2003 22:07

he he... so many names on a forum, easy to forget stuff like that. No problem, he he. :D

dottie 30 Mar 2003 21:12

The drinks are on Meatloaf
 
http://publish.hometown.aol.co.uk/th...s/meatloaf.jpg

Hi everyone I'm back! :lol: Here is the drinks menu as promised to start this topic - Keep em coming 8)

dottie 30 Mar 2003 21:20

the drinks are on Meatloaf
 
Paradise Express
a warm white rum drenched in coconut liquer topped with a zing of pineapple

AfterMidnight
a bewitching vodka, a bite of fresh cider, surrounded by blackcurrant

Heaven andHell
a devilshly large tequila, mixed with crimson grenadineand a halo of orange juice

Dead Ringer for Lovers
a succulent brandy, cooled with a splash of fresh orange juice and champagne

Modern Girl
a cool whiskey, a squeeze of fresh lemon, drenched in sparkling soda

2 out of 3
one large bacardi, one cool banana liquer, sparkling soda and a squeeze of fresh lime

dottie 30 Mar 2003 21:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
he he... so many names on a forum, easy to forget stuff like that. No problem, he he. :D

Hey Guppie I think I had to many of the above its affected my brain :lol:

dottie 30 Mar 2003 21:56

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Unable to reduce the size any more of the drinks menu - have typed ingrediants if any one wants to try them :twisted: thats how your feel afterwards believe I know!

dottie 30 Mar 2003 21:58

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Unable to reduce the size any more of the drinks menu - have typed ingrediants if any one wants to try them :twisted: thats how your feel afterwards believe I know!

Guppie 31 Mar 2003 19:11

That's great! I wish we had a bar like that over here...

Anonymous 31 Mar 2003 19:22

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
That's great! I wish we had a bar like that over here...

I think we ought to start a campaign to have one of these bars open in every town - don't you!! I shall go to Tony Blair and ask him tomorrow :lol:

Anonymous 31 Mar 2003 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
When it's on your harddisc, you mail it to me as an attachment. Then I upload it to my webspace and that way you can see it here.
emailaddy is guppie@wherefreaksgo.com

hey guppie outlook express will not let me e mail from the board any clues as to why? Have I not set something up right? :oops: My son lucky enough was around and sorted it through for me :oops:

Bart 31 Mar 2003 22:29

Dottie girl!
This is great, this is really something. Suddenly i got the feeling i have to go to tenerife in May instead of going to Lanzarote. Looks great!

Ben 01 Apr 2003 02:09

hi dotti, hope u had a good holiday, glad that ur back safe and sound!! thanks 4 uploading the cocktail list, ill defentaly have to give some of them a try!! wot woz ur favourite one??

dottie 01 Apr 2003 09:54

thedrinks are on meatloaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bart
Dottie girl!
This is great, this is really something. Suddenly i got the feeling i have to go to tenerife in May instead of going to Lanzarote. Looks great!

Bart look out for any bars etc.,that do this same sort of thing when you go to Lanzarote in May or a Meatie karaoke bar so that we can all join in :wink:

dottie 01 Apr 2003 09:55

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben1984
hi dotti, hope u had a good holiday, glad that ur back safe and sound!! thanks 4 uploading the cocktail list, ill defentaly have to give some of them a try!! wot woz ur favourite one??

My favourite has to be Modern Girl - I'm very much a whiskey girl :lol:

Guppie 01 Apr 2003 18:17

[quote="Anonymous"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
hey guppie outlook express will not let me e mail from the board any clues as to why? Have I not set something up right? :oops: My son lucky enough was around and sorted it through for me :oops:

Don't know... it works fine here and I have outlook express too... :roll:

dottie 02 Apr 2003 10:45

[quote="Guppie"]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Quote:

Originally Posted by Guppie
hey guppie outlook express will not let me e mail from the board any clues as to why? Have I not set something up right? :oops: My son lucky enough was around and sorted it through for me :oops:

Don't know... it works fine here and I have outlook express too... :roll:

Um! will have to get my son to look at my set up :cry:

Guppie 02 Apr 2003 10:52

Maybe it's your settings, that you don't have your Outlook Express set als standard email client? I think you can find it at extra/options/general.

dottie 02 Apr 2003 11:39

Your so right - Thanxs again Guppie :D

Guppie 02 Apr 2003 12:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottiebat186
Your so right - Thanxs again Guppie :D

You're welcome :D

Ben 04 Apr 2003 01:35

hi dottie,
if i was to pm u my email address would it be at all possible for you to mail me the drinks cocktail list please? i understant if not! :D

dottie 04 Apr 2003 09:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ben1984
hi dottie,
if i was to pm u my email address would it be at all possible for you to mail me the drinks cocktail list please? i understant if not! :D

With pleasure Ben - I'm away this weekend again! But will do sometime Sunday evening - O.K.

Ben 04 Apr 2003 14:40

Thanks alot!! :D

dottie 07 Apr 2003 19:02

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
Ben hope you got my pm - do you know of a way I could do this have I not got something set up correctly?

dottie 15 Apr 2003 12:37

the drinks are on meatloaf
 
if anyones going on their holidays over easter can they keep a look out for Meatie Bars etc., thanxs

dottie 13 Feb 2004 11:58

Re: the drinks are on Meatloaf
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Paradise Express
a warm white rum drenched in coconut liquer topped with a zing of pineapple

AfterMidnight
a bewitching vodka, a bite of fresh cider, surrounded by blackcurrant

Heaven andHell
a devilshly large tequila, mixed with crimson grenadineand a halo of orange juice

Dead Ringer for Lovers
a succulent brandy, cooled with a splash of fresh orange juice and champagne


Modern Girl
a cool whiskey, a squeeze of fresh lemon, drenched in sparkling soda





2 out of 3
one large bacardi, one cool banana liquer, sparkling soda and a squeeze of fresh lime

Summers just around the corner thought this might be the right time to resurrect this topic. I've tried all of these, there yummy, does anyone have anymore to add to these?

mariella 13 Feb 2004 18:24

GREAT! I love this thread, Dottie...thank you for finding it again! :lol:

Will try them all...again :lol:

Think a Heaven and Hell this evening!

xxx

Mariella

LostSoul 13 Feb 2004 19:07

Just in time. I'm going to a party tonite... :))


Patricia
... I'll try the Paradise Express... :p

R. 13 Feb 2004 22:00

http://www.mlukfc.com/forums/images/resurrection.jpg

ChrissybabezNI 14 Feb 2004 03:25

Hey Dottie where exactly is this holiday resort as I want to go

dottie 14 Feb 2004 09:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrissybabezNI
Hey Dottie where exactly is this holiday resort as I want to go

Hi there Chrissybabe the resort is Playa de las Americas - Tenerife.(South)

The bar is Kumaks, we always make for Tenerife if we can something for everyone. Great bars and entertainment and all ages too :lol:

scotty 14 Feb 2004 14:54

I was on this holiday with auntie dottie and if I remeber correctly she had most of those cocktails in one evening then proceeded to the karioke machine!!!
:oops:

dottie 14 Feb 2004 14:58

Scotty how could you :oops: :lol: Um yes I remember it well :oops: :lol:

mariella 14 Feb 2004 15:00

:lmao: ...I Love this!

xxx

Mariella
...another Heaven and Hell this evening for me!

dottie 14 Feb 2004 15:17

Scotty you never knew I had pinched one of the Meat Loaf drinks menu did you :lol: thats why I always carry a large hangbag on holiday, never know what you might come across. But we'll have to go back as I need another menu this ones getting a little tatty :lol:

ChrissybabezNI 15 Feb 2004 21:52

Thanks Dottie :D

ROSIE 16 Feb 2004 19:16

Dottie I'm shocked, pity your handbag wasn't big enough on the 22/01/04 who knows what we could have brought back from Wembley stage :lol: :lol:

Patti for Mike, the list is endless :lol: :lol:


R :lol: sie

scotty 17 Feb 2004 20:12

Not only did the drinks menu go in the bag,most of the drinks went into your liver then re-appeared over the ladies toilet!!!!!
Happy Days x

Chris 17 Feb 2004 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
I need another menu this ones getting a little tatty :lol:

Well, if you all chip in the airfare, I am off work all week so I will force myself to fly out, sample them adn get a new menu for you!!!!

dottie 18 Feb 2004 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSIE
Dottie I'm shocked, pity your handbag wasn't big enough on the 22/01/04 who knows what we could have brought back from Wembley stage :lol: :lol:

Patti for Mike, the list is endless :lol: :lol:


R :lol: sie

Um what a good idea for next time :lol:

dottie 18 Feb 2004 11:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty
Not only did the drinks menu go in the bag,most of the drinks went into your liver then re-appeared over the ladies toilet!!!!!
Happy Days x

Scotty how could you :oops: :lol: Must do it again soon :wink:

dottie 18 Feb 2004 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
I need another menu this ones getting a little tatty :lol:

Well, if you all chip in the airfare, I am off work all week so I will force myself to fly out, sample them adn get a new menu for you!!!!

Can I come Chris, I'm sure there must be room in your suitcase for little old me, Um not so much of the 'old' :oops:

scotty 19 Feb 2004 15:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Quote:

Originally Posted by scotty
Not only did the drinks menu go in the bag,most of the drinks went into your liver then re-appeared over the ladies toilet!!!!!
Happy Days x

Scotty how could you :oops: :lol: Must do it again soon :wink:

I'd be up for another holiday as I've just about recovered from your antics a year ago!!

Chris 20 Sep 2005 20:26

The parentals are off in Tenerife.

I pointed out this excellent bar which does Meat loaf ****tails - apparently it is right next door to their resort so on the first night they went in ostensibly for a few drinks but actually to obtaina copy of the menu for me!

However, the bar now only has one menu which is laminated and pinned to the wall. People kept taking them home apparently :evil:

Luckily my family is nothing if not resourceful - tonight sister and brother-in-law are going to have a row in the middle of the bar in the hope of distracting everyone while daddy whips the list!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Failing that they have back up plans!!:shock:

dottie 20 Sep 2005 22:40

Fantastic idea Chris - their'll love it at this bar if they find it okay, its the getting home afterwards :lol:

KebLou 21 Sep 2005 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
The parentals are off in Tenerife.

I pointed out this excellent bar which does Meat loaf ****tails - apparently it is right next door to their resort so on the first night they went in ostensibly for a few drinks but actually to obtaina copy of the menu for me!

However, the bar now only has one menu which is laminated and pinned to the wall. People kept taking them home apparently :evil:

Luckily my family is nothing if not resourceful - tonight sister and brother-in-law are going to have a row in the middle of the bar in the hope of distracting everyone while daddy whips the list!!!:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Failing that they have back up plans!!:shock:


That sounds hilarious, I want to know what the back up plans are. :lmao:

Chris 22 Sep 2005 01:42

Well the back up plan being used tomorrow night involves 70-odd line dancers from their line dance bar and one country singer pretending to be drunk!!

The mind boggles!

scotty 19 Dec 2005 23:27

I feel it my duty to revive this topic and give you a status update on 'Kormacks',I have just returned from a break in Tenerife and Unfortunately the couple who owned the bar (Mark- meatloaf and Jackie-cher) sadly are no longer married, and I believe are both living back in the UK. The bar has no memrobillia of Meat but has a great beatles and Elvis walls, It is well worth a night out should you ever visit playa de las americas or the surrounding towns, Jump a cab and ask for the 'bouganville player', No meat loaf but many meat tracks on the karioke, I seem to remember doing a redition of 'paradise..' with a rather drunk lady from barnsley!! she is probably thinking the same about me the drunk bloke from Essex!!!!:D

dottie 19 Dec 2005 23:37

[QUOTE=scotty]I feel it my duty to revive this topic and give you a status update on 'Kormacks',I have just returned from a break in Tenerife and Unfortunately the couple who owned the bar (Mark- meatloaf and Jackie-cher) sadly are no longer married, and I believe are both living back in the UK. The bar has no memrobillia of Meat :( didn't we have some good times there scottie...........:lol: including the laldies toilets:lol: :oops: :hic: :barf: :drool:

scotty 19 Dec 2005 23:39

Many good nights spent in there, Don't seem to remember ever being sober in there though!!!:D

dottie 19 Dec 2005 23:50

And through it all you offered me protection, a lot of love and affection - Barb and the wiglets - do you remember.........:lol:

Any thing will do.......la, la, la,la:lol:

and me kissing the porcelain bowl:roll: :oops: and having to be rescued by our very own paramedic, do like to keep it in the family......

scotty 19 Dec 2005 23:55

I believe we may have contributed to them giving up music!! although last week I was belting out such tunes as:

Mr Bojangles,
Sweet child O mine,
Paradise...
Mr Brightside
Avenues and Alleyways

I'm glad it was late and the bar was quiet, People would of asked for refunds on their holidays otherwise!!

Chris 20 Dec 2005 20:37

Could be worse - i attempted "I will always love you" last time i was there.

And a very very drunk rendition of the 50's song "Speedy Gonzales"

duke knooby 04 Jan 2009 05:41

whats this??? meats buyin drinks??? nice one!!!!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:26.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05394 seconds with 11 queries.