mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I'm the lord and master......... (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7554)

The Flying Mouse 04 Aug 2006 16:53

I'm the lord and master.........
 
...........you all are b^$tards :mrgreen:

http://www.illwillpress.com/squirrelsongs.html

:lmao:

mszee 04 Aug 2006 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by THE FLYING MOUSE
...........you all are b^$tards :mrgreen:

http://www.illwillpress.com/squirrelsongs.html

:lmao:

:shock: Right...hahahahahaha...:twisted:

hayley 04 Aug 2006 18:52

not quite a flying mouse lol i love foamy he rules!!!!
Check out this one http://www.flashplayer.com/animation/5moreminutes.html

MeatGrl1 04 Aug 2006 23:07

Erm...

OK different:nuts:!
:lmao:!

mszee 05 Aug 2006 01:07

SQUIRRELY WREATH!!!

MeatGrl1 05 Aug 2006 08:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
SQUIRRELY WREATH!!!

:lmao:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hayley 12 Aug 2006 15:17

I love it!!!!!!:lmao:

sunneke 12 Aug 2006 15:56

:lmao: :lmao:

Rockette 12 Aug 2006 16:31

Tickles my fancy anyway.

hayley 12 Aug 2006 16:33

rabid squirrels tickle u???:wtf::lmao:

Rockette 12 Aug 2006 16:34

I don't have a therapist for not good reason.

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 20:51

I think youll find im the lord

mszee 15 Aug 2006 20:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan
I think youll find im the lord

Nah...that's just your name...

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 20:53

:( burst my bubble

mszee 15 Aug 2006 20:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan
:( burst my bubble

Would I virtually marry anybody less than the lord and a master?

That's FM's new gig up there...

hayley 15 Aug 2006 20:55

:boohoo:

mszee 15 Aug 2006 20:55

And the violins are for????

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 20:56

Sad music, im not the lord anymore, maybe ill make my name just kagan?

mszee 15 Aug 2006 20:58

Well, you're a lord...just not a master...ok?

Settled???

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 20:59

How about:

The Artist Formerly Known As Lord Kagan
or
TAFKALK??

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
Well, you're a lord...just not a master...ok?

Settled???

Its a deal

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 20:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
How about:

The Artist Formerly Known As Lord Kagan
or
TAFKALK??

I dont think im that well known to pull that off RJ.

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:02

I kinda like the sound of it...TAFKALK...

Sounds like somebody tough...something...

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 21:04

I dunno...
Tafkalk sounds more like a outflow dertergent (or however that may be called) to me. :lmao:

The Flying Mouse 15 Aug 2006 21:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
How about:

The Artist Formerly Known As Lord Kagan
or
TAFKALK??


:twisted: ROFLMFAO :lmao:

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
I dunno...
Tafkalk sounds more like a outflow dertergent (or however that may be called) to me. :lmao:

I ain't gonna comment on this...Lord is still around somewhere...don't want to be kicked in the butt...

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 21:13

If i wasnt here youd post something bad about me???? :shock:

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan
If i wasnt here youd post something bad about me???? :shock:

Not about you...about toughkalk or something like that...that RJ turned out to be a troublemaker after all...

I have nothing but good to say to you!!!

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 21:17

Im not so sure lol

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lord Kagan
Im not so sure lol

You're not sure RJ is a troublemaker???

Watch me...

RJ IS A TROUBLEMAKER!!!

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
Not about you...about toughkalk or something like that...that RJ turned out to be a troublemaker after all...

:shock:

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
You're not sure RJ is a troublemaker???

Watch me...

RJ IS A TROUBLEMAKER!!!

:shock::shock::shock:

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
:shock::shock::shock:

It's the first time I see you speechless...hooray for mszee!!!

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 21:41

What a luck that I´m such a peaceful and non-violent person!

mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
What a luck that I´m such a peaceful and non-violent person!

Why do you think I am picking on you?

RadioMaster 15 Aug 2006 21:49

Hmmm,...
let me think...
maybe thatswhy??:lmao:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee
RJ IS A TROUBLEMAKER!!!


mszee 15 Aug 2006 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
Hmmm,...
let me think...
maybe thatswhy??:lmao:

Nope...it's because you're peaceful and non-violent...

BUT MOST OF ALL...

You have sense of humor...

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 22:23

Lol what all started this?? I think weve gone way off topic but ah well :-P

Hypnobabe 15 Aug 2006 23:33

Well, Mr TAFKALK, (sounds more like drain cleaner to me, lol) is it actually possible to be on topic in an off topic thread?

Lord Kagan 15 Aug 2006 23:34

Lol is, TAFKALK, my new name??? Ill get you back RJ :-P

And yes it is Hypnobabe

mszee 15 Aug 2006 23:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hypnobabe
Well, Mr TAFKALK, (sounds more like drain cleaner to me, lol) is it actually possible to be on topic in an off topic thread?

This subject boggled my mind for many a days when I was rebuked on posting off-topic on off-topic thread...

RadioMaster 16 Aug 2006 11:13

But actually,...
If you´re posting off topic on an off topic thread,
you would post on topic, eh? - + - = + :sherlock:

mszee 16 Aug 2006 11:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radiomaster
But actually,...
If you´re posting off topic on an off topic thread,
you would post on topic, eh? - + - = + :sherlock:

EXACTLY!!!

FINALLY!!!

At least volunteer understood that part...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03513 seconds with 11 queries.