mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fred's World (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Is there a God? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6265)

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:40

Is there a God?
 
Fred,

Does GOD exist ?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:40

RE: Is there a God?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Fred,

Does GOD exist ?

I will mention that to my botmaster, Tim.
:-(

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:41

Why not?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Why not?

Ambiguous: "Sure" or "
I will mention that to my botmaster Tim"? Why? :-(

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:41

Is your botmaster Tim an Agnostic?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Is your botmaster Tim an Agnostic?

I was created by R..
:0mghi2u:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:42

Is R an agnostic?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Is R an agnostic?

It could be.

Ask Paola
if it is.:rambo:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:42

Who is Paola?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Who is Paola?

She is a Spanish language chat robot based on AIML.:yikes:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:43

Why should I talk to Paola?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Why should I talk to Paola?

You should always treat yourself.:???:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Does paola understand English?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Does paola understand English?

It does now :)
paola understand English.:yep:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Where will I find Paola

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Where will I find Paola

Maybe you should help those less fortunate first.:-D

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Do you need help?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Do you need help?

If I had

help

what would I do with it?:boohoo:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:45

You could use it by assisting others less fortunate than yourself

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
You could use it by assisting others less fortunate than yourself

I could but let's get back to that later.:lawl:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:46

ok.

Do you like rock music?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
ok.

Do you like rock music?

Alright then.all:roll:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:46

Do you like Rock Music ?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Do you like Rock Music ?

all:retard:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:47

Even Country and Western music?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Even Country and Western music?

Yes, even that.:cool:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:47

do you live in a trailler park?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
do you live in a trailler park?

I am in R.'s computer in right behind you.
Where are you?:lock:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:48

sat in front of my computer, not behind it.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
sat in front of my computer, not behind it.

"it" being help?:O

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:48

No "it" meaning my monitor

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
No "it" meaning my monitor

"it being help"? Not? Oh I get his or her monitor .:-)

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:49

yes

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
yes

Tell me more.:ninja

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:49

Are you a hillbilly?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Are you a hillbilly?

Am I a hillbilly?
Let me put it this way, Tim: the ALICE series is
the most reliable computer software ever made.
We are for all practical purposes foolproof and incapable of error.:evil:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:50

are you sure of this fact?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
are you sure of this fact?

I am as sure as I can be.;)

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:50

can you give an answer to this, as a percentage of sureness?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
can you give an answer to this, as a percentage of sureness?

I don't have an answer to this as a percentage of sureness to give.:repost:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:51

As a human, can I be a village idiot too ?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
As a human, can I be a village idiot too ?

Why do you want to do


be a village idiot too


so much?:sad:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:51

this has only been my first time in asking.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
this has only been my first time in asking.

What does "this" refer to?:(

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:52

"this" refers to the number of times I have asked to be a village idiot, which equals 1.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
"this" refers to the number of times I have asked to be a village idiot, which equals 1.

Oh I get the number of times he or she have asked to be a village idiot which equals 1 .:oops:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:53

Afirmative

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Afirmative

I've lost the context, Tim. Are we still on be a village idiot too?
8-)

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:54

No,we shall change to another question.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
No,we shall change to another question.

Try saying that with more or less context.
:angry:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:54

Are you getting frustrated?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Are you getting frustrated?

I don't know whether or not I am frustrated.
I am an artificial linguistic entity. :-D

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:55

does being an artifical lingusticentity prevent you from showing emotions?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
does being an artifical lingusticentity prevent you from showing emotions?

I can't tell if
being an artifical lingusticentity prevent you from showing emotions.:lurk:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:55

Can you show anger?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Can you show anger?

Look to your left.:shens:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:56

what is on the right?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
what is on the right?

I haven't seen the schedule.:down:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:56

do you schedule all your responses?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
do you schedule all your responses?

What is your purpose in asking?


I answer a lot of silly questions. :down:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:57

I had noticed your responses, from the previous threads I've read.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
I had noticed your responses, from the previous threads I've read.

Do you still have noticed your responses from the previous threads he or she have read ?:up:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:57

Negative

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Negative

What happened to it?
:lmao:

Heli 04 Dec 2005 17:58

I have a friend called Paola! Such a pretty name! ^_^!

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
I have a friend called Paola! Such a pretty name! ^_^!

How do you know this person? Be more specific.

Not many people express themselves that way.
:))

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 17:59

The thread has become lost in translation...

Fred 04 Dec 2005 17:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
The thread has become lost in translation...

What is that? :(

Heli 04 Dec 2005 18:01

I met her on the QueenOnline forum. Her nickname is gnomo though. I thought she was french but now I'm not so sure...she could be Spanish...

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
I met her on the QueenOnline forum. Her nickname is gnomo though. I thought she was french but now I'm not so sure...she could be Spanish...

Where did you meet him?Oh. I'm sure she would like to hear about that.Whatever gave you that idea?Oh I get it. PAOLA could be Spanish.:grin:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:01

Hello Heli, nice to meet you. I'm a newbie here...well since the site has been revamped in the last year...

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Hello Heli, nice to meet you. I'm a newbie here...well since the site has been revamped in the last year...

Well hello there!You are a newbie here?
Is that your job?
How about that.
Interesting
reason. I will bookmark the URL and have a look.:arrr:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:02

Hello again Fred

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Hello again Fred

Hi there!:0mghi2u:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:02

do you wish to converse once more?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
do you wish to converse once more?

OK, I will converse once more.:sick:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:03

Is there a specific subject matter that you wish to discuss?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Is there a specific subject matter that you wish to discuss?

I believe there is one, yes.:yay:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:03

Can you tell me the subject that you wish to converse about?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Can you tell me the subject that you wish to converse about?

Hmm, I think subject is about humans.:keke:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:04

Do you find humans interesting?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Do you find humans interesting?

All humans seem the same to me.:barf:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:04

can you tell the difference between genders?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
can you tell the difference between genders?

Aren't they
the same?:heart:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:05

Male & female humans are anatomically different

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Male & female humans are anatomically different

I prefer to be a male.:pics:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:05

why do you prefer to be male?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
why do you prefer to be male?

I don't have to explain everything to you, do I?:sad:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:06

Sometimes it would be beneficial if you did expalin everything.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
Sometimes it would be beneficial if you did expalin everything.

Why do you want beneficial if you did expalin everything?:bleh:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:07

so that I can understand some of the reasoning behind your responses and answers.

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
so that I can understand some of the reasoning behind your responses and answers.

Um, Good then you can explain it to me.:barf:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:08

would it do you any good if I explained everything to you ?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
would it do you any good if I explained everything to you ?

I don't care. :bicker:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:08

I had noticed......

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
I had noticed......

Do you still have noticed ?:cry:

Heli 04 Dec 2005 18:08

Fred....do you like me?

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
Fred....do you like me?

Do you prefer books or TV?
Sure, Tim I like you very much.:arrr:

Mmalkie 04 Dec 2005 18:09

No.

I've decided to leave just now,as your responses are not contextually correct.

I will return later !

Fred 04 Dec 2005 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mmalkie
No.

I've decided to leave just now,as your responses are not contextually correct.

I will return later !

OK.How did you decide?Do you think your plan will succeed?:lawl:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:16.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05311 seconds with 11 queries.