mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Guess the bands age..?? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4030)

Heli 03 Jun 2004 11:44

Guess the bands age..??
 
Paul..........?
Randy.......?
John..........?
Mark.........?
CC............?

Take you guesses.....

Rob The Badger 03 Jun 2004 11:47

In relative order:

53
23
19
26
31

Heli 03 Jun 2004 13:37

Paul - 28
Randy - 25
John - 42
Mark - 45
CC - 27

Rob The Badger 03 Jun 2004 13:43

Paul is quite obviously over 50. . .wrinkles! 8O

Miriam 03 Jun 2004 14:30

Ok, don't believe Paul is over 50 :lol: but he must be older than 28...so I guess he's 38... don't beat me Mr. Crook! If I wouldn't have some reasons for that guessing, I would say, just by the way you look, 30.. :D

Would say Randy is...uaahhhh...that's hard. 36??? 26??? 16??? Choose, what you like, Randy...

John??? 43?

Mark...hm...45?

CC...30?

Not sure about any age I guessed, so everything not binding! :lol:

Why the hell didn't I ask!? :?

Be sure, that will keep me awake tonight! Thanks, Heli :evil: :twisted:

Miriam

mari 03 Jun 2004 18:48

CC told me she is 28... 8)

Randy told me he is 34 :)

Paul said his age as well, but i can't remember 8O how the hell could I forget this? :roll: I don't know where my thoughts were... :? :wtf: :nuts:

lol...I guess that will keep me awake tonight too, miriam so both of us are not alone... :mrgreen:
:zzz:

Emily 04 Jun 2004 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Miriam
Ok, don't believe Paul is over 50 :lol: but he must be older than 28...so I guess he's 38... don't beat me Mr. Crook! If I wouldn't have some reasons for that guessing, I would say, just by the way you look, 30.. :D

No way is paul 38! He looks about 28 or 29! Possibly 30...

I think Randy is about 33....
John is 43....cus he said when he posted, and Mark looks about 45...
I think CC looks about 28..

Emily

Emily 04 Jun 2004 12:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Paul is quite obviously over 50. . .wrinkles! 8O

BAH http://users.telenet.be/eforum/emoti...t/sterb041.gif

Rob The Badger 04 Jun 2004 14:12

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/6550/oldcrook.JPG

:D

Sapphire Lady 04 Jun 2004 14:35

:keke: :keke: :keke:

Emily 04 Jun 2004 14:38

8O

Emily 04 Jun 2004 14:50

even older....

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/l/lc/lclarke/144676_7026.jpg



Emily

Rob The Badger 04 Jun 2004 16:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily

I think it suits me. . .

Funny how my hair's stayed the same but I have a beard growing up my face. . . :D :D

Winston 04 Jun 2004 17:08

Another thread hijacked by Rob's obsession with Paul

Heli 04 Jun 2004 17:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily

I think it suits me. . .

Funny how my hair's stayed the same but I have a beard growing up my face. . . :D :D

Progressive ageing, Rob.

Rob The Badger 04 Jun 2004 17:12

Deleted because it was wrong. . .

Rob The Badger 04 Jun 2004 17:27

Seriously though, does anyone know the actual ages for the band members. Paul can't be that old as Anthrax has been around, well, not very long.

Heli 04 Jun 2004 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Seriously though, does anyone know the actual ages for the band members. Paul can't be that old as Anthrax has been around, well, not very long.

Paul wasn't always in Anthrax.

And the reason of this post is to GUESS the ages :wink:

Miriam 07 Jun 2004 10:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miriam
Ok, don't believe Paul is over 50 :lol: but he must be older than 28...so I guess he's 38... don't beat me Mr. Crook! If I wouldn't have some reasons for that guessing, I would say, just by the way you look, 30.. :D

No way is paul 38! He looks about 28 or 29! Possibly 30...

I think Randy is about 33....
John is 43....cus he said when he posted, and Mark looks about 45...
I think CC looks about 28..

Emily

Quote:

1979 = Hearing Van Halen's "Eruption". Seeing my first concert (KISS) at Madison Square Garden
Thats from an Interview with Paul, and if he really is 30, he was 5 years when he went to that concert. 8O

Thats why I said 38 not why I think looks that old.

Quote:

If I wouldn't have some reasons for that guessing, I would say, just by the way you look, 30.. :D

Emily 07 Jun 2004 15:00

Quote:

1979 = Hearing Van Halen's "Eruption". Seeing my first concert (KISS) at Madison Square Garden

He could've been 5... 8O Or say he was about 8 at his first concert....that would make him around 31 or so...
He could have still went to concerts when he was young....

Emily

Rob The Badger 07 Jun 2004 16:13

He has really bad taste for a 30 year old. . .

anyway, I think Miriam's probably nailed it here.

Emily 08 Jun 2004 11:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
He has really bad taste for a 30 year old. . .

anyway, I think Miriam's probably nailed it here.

I really don't think he is 38! Thats nearly 40!
He still looks very young... His face is still so baby faced! I think he is about 30...maybe at the highest 32, but thats it! Maybe 29?

Emily

Winston 08 Jun 2004 12:06

There is no way Paul is in his 20's :shock:...... He is around 36/37....

Emily 09 Jun 2004 14:26

I think hes below 36!!!
And im talking about late 20's here....

Rob The Badger 09 Jun 2004 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
!!!63 woleb seh kniht I
....ereh s'02 etal tuoba gniklat mi dnA

. . .ereh desaib yllanoitpexe er'uoy kniht I
.63 ylsuoivbo s'eH

Emily 09 Jun 2004 16:08

I don't see how I'm being biased Rob... 8O I'm just saying the age range I think he's in....

How do you know hes 36?

Emily

Winston 09 Jun 2004 16:22

There is NO way Paul is in his 20's....

Emily why don't you just ask him how old he is.

Emily 09 Jun 2004 16:25

I will!

Rob The Badger 09 Jun 2004 16:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I will!

Because of course, Emily is on close personal terms with Paul E. Crook. . .

Winston 09 Jun 2004 16:28

:zzz:

Emily 09 Jun 2004 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I will!

Because of course, Emily is on close personal terms with Paul E. Crook. . .


8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

Rob The Badger 09 Jun 2004 18:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I will!

Because of course, Emily is on close personal terms with Paul E. Crook. . .


NO because, he is on this message board and takes 2 seconds to pm him....

I give up. . .

Emily 09 Jun 2004 18:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
I will!

Because of course, Emily is on close personal terms with Paul E. Crook. . .


NO because, he is on this message board and takes 2 seconds to pm him....

I give up. . .

You give up on what....?

Diane 09 Jun 2004 18:41

Can we have this BACK ON TOPIC PLEASE!

Emily 10 Jun 2004 16:31

Ok...... I asked him... He is 38.
I admit I was wrong!

Although I really did think he was younger because he looks so young!!!

Emily

Heli 10 Jun 2004 16:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Emily
Ok...... I asked him... He is 38.
I admit I was wrong!

Although I really did think he was younger because he looks so young!!!

Emily

8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O 8O

I recon that Meat Loaf gives his band members magical things to keep them looking so young....!!!!!
:lmao:

Rob The Badger 10 Jun 2004 17:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heli
I recon that Meat Loaf gives his band members magical things to keep them looking so young....!!!!!
:lmao:

Neverland Express :D

Diane 10 Jun 2004 19:18

Yep. The Lost Boys! 8)

And to bring this BACK ON TOPIC ... how old are the other members? :D

Diane

RSG 10 Jun 2004 19:21

To answer the question, may I say

Forever Young! :wink:

Heli 10 Jun 2004 19:49

Seeing as though Paul is 38 and looks so young, I say CC is 50 :lmao:

Nah, she looks between 24-29
And Randy would be about 32ish ;)
Mark....45 I'm guessing

Miriam 11 Jun 2004 09:29

So I suppose my guessing isn't that bad.... ;)

But: You are as young as you feel.... :D

Miriam

Emily 11 Jun 2004 12:09

Randy is 34.....i Remember someone on here saying he told them,,,,

Yeah I think all the band members have some special secret to look young.....i mean Kasim doesnt look nearly 50! and paul DOESNT look 38 at all! I really thought he was 10 years younger!!!

Emily

RSG 11 Jun 2004 15:52

indeed, emily. I wouldn't have guessed near 50 8O


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:42.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.05501 seconds with 11 queries.