![]() |
Warios Pants
:twisted: Inspired by the game Pants (the thread has known to resurface now and again) and recent convo in the shout box, I thought it would be worth a try editing the game to make it more Wario friendly.
To paraphrase the original intro to the pants thread............. The rules are very simple. Take a song title,a film title,a quotation or a well known phrase and change one word to Backpack (t'was originally "pants" the word was changed too). Here's a few examples to get us started. You Took The backpack Right Out Of My Mouth. (words) Night Of The Living backpack. (Dead) Too many backpacks spoil the broth (chefs) "When the backpack is opened,there's apt to be a rush of gas and a rather offensive smell" (coffin) Salem's Lot by Stephen King |
From Pulp Fiction:
Jules: [Jules shoots the man on the couch] I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? Oh, you were finished! Well, allow me to retort. What does Marsellus Wallace look like? Brett: Backpack? Jules: What country are you from? Brett: Backpack? Backpack? Jules: "Backpack" ain't no country I've ever heard of. They speak English in Backpack? Brett: Backpack? Jules: English, mother~~~~er, do you speak it? Brett: Yes! Yes! Jules: Then you know what I'm sayin'! Brett: Yes! Jules: Describe what Marsellus Wallace looks like! Brett: Backpack? Jules: Say 'backpack' again. Say 'backpack' again, I dare you, I double dare you mother~~~~er, say backpack one more Goddamn time! |
Return of the Jedi:
Darth Vader: I see you have constructed a new backpack. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen. |
Dirty Dancing:
Nobody puts backpack in the corner. |
Back to the future 2:
Where we're going we don't need backpacks. Hey, McFly, you bojo! Those backpacks don't work on water! Unless you've got power! |
Goodfellas:
And when the cops, when they assigned a whole army to stop Jimmy, what'd he do? He made 'em backpacks All they got from Paulie was backpacks from other guys looking to rip them off. That's what it's all about. That's what the FBI can never understand - that what Paulie and the organization offer is backpacks for the kinds of guys who can't go to the cops. They're like the police department for wiseguys. Thirty-two hundred dollars he gave me. Thirty-two hundred dollars for a lifetime. It wasn't even enough to pay for the backpack |
http://www.automation-drive.com/EX/0...ur_goodbye.jpg
"What is your name?" "Backpack." "What is 2 plus 2?" "Backpack, Backpack." |
Cinnamon Girl:
I wanna live with a backpack girl I could be happy the rest of my life with a backpack girl |
Quote:
Tommy DeVito: Just don't go busting my balls, Billy, okay? Billy Batts: Hey, Tommy, if I was gonna break your balls, I'd tell you to go home and get your backpack. [to his friends] Billy Batts: Now this kid, this kid was great. They, they used to call him backpack Tommy. Morrie: Don't buy backpacks that come off at the wrong time. Tommy DeVito: He said, "No, you're gonna tell me something today, tough guy." I said, "All right, I'll tell you something: go ~~~~ your backpack." Tommy DeVito: What do you want to tell me now, tough guy? I said, "Bing, what are you doing here? I thought I told you to go ~~~~ your backpack!" Jimmy Conway: Look what this ~~~~ing mutt did to my backpack Karen: I know there are women, like my best friends, who would have gotten out of there the minute their boyfriend gave them a backpack to hide. But I didn't. I got to admit the truth. It turned me on. (sounds like Chris' dream lady :bleh: ) |
A customer enters a pet shop.
Mr. Praline: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint. Mr. Praline: 'Ello, Miss? Owner: What do you mean "miss"? Mr. Praline: I'm sorry, I have a cold. I wish to make a complaint! Owner: We're closin' for lunch. Mr. Praline: Never mind that, my lad. I wish to complain about this backpack what I purchased not half an hour ago from this very boutique. Owner: Oh yes, the, uh, the Norwegian Blue...What's,uh...What's wrong with it? Mr. Praline: I'll tell you what's wrong with it, my lad. 'E's dead, that's what's wrong with it! Owner: No, no, 'e's uh,...he's resting. Mr. Praline: Look, matey, I know a dead backpack when I see one, and I'm looking at one right now. Owner: No no he's not dead, he's, he's restin'! Remarkable bird, the Norwegian Blue, idn'it, ay? Beautiful plumage! Mr. Praline: The plumage don't enter into it. It's stone dead. Owner: Nononono, no, no! 'E's resting! Mr. Praline: All right then, if he's restin', I'll wake him up! (shouting at the cage) 'Ello, Mister Polly Backpack! I've got a lovely fresh cuttle fish for you if you show... Owner: (hits the cage) There, he moved! Mr. Praline: No, he didn't, that was you hitting the cage! Owner: I never!! Mr. Praline: Yes, you did! Owner: I never, never did anything... Mr. Praline: (yelling and hitting the cage repeatedly) 'ELLO POLLY!!!!! Testing! Testing! Testing! Testing! This is your nine o'clock alarm call! (Takes backpack out of the cage and thumps its head on the counter. Throws it up in the air and watches it plummet to the floor.) Mr. Praline: Now that's what I call a dead backpack. Owner: No, no.....No, 'e's stunned! Mr. Praline: STUNNED?!? Owner: Yeah! You stunned him, just as he was wakin' up! Norwegian Blues stun easily, major. Mr. Praline: Um...now look...now look, mate, I've definitely 'ad enough of this. That backpack is definitely deceased, and when I purchased it not 'alf an hour ago, you assured me that its total lack of movement was due to it bein' tired and shagged out following a prolonged squawk. Owner: Well, he's...he's, ah...probably pining for the fjords. Mr. Praline: PININ' for the FJORDS?!?!?!? What kind of talk is that?, look, why did he fall flat on his back the moment I got 'im home? Owner: The Norwegian Blue prefers keepin' on it's back! Remarkable bird, id'nit, squire? Lovely plumage! Mr. Praline: Look, I took the liberty of examining that backpack when I got it home, and I discovered the only reason that it had been sitting on its perch in the first place was that it had been NAILED there. (pause) Owner: Well, o'course it was nailed there! If I hadn't nailed that bird down, it would have nuzzled up to those bars, bent 'em apart with its beak, and VOOM! Feeweeweewee! Mr. Praline: "VOOM"?!? Mate, this bird wouldn't "voom" if you put four million volts through it! 'E's bleedin' demised! Owner: No no! 'E's pining! Mr. Praline: 'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This backpack is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'im to the perch 'e'd be pushing up the daisies! 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig! 'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!! THIS IS AN EX-BACKPACK!! (pause) Owner: Well, I'd better replace it, then. (he takes a quick peek behind the counter) Sorry squire, I've had a look 'round the back of the shop, and uh, we're right out of backpacks. Mr. Praline: I see. I see, I get the picture. Owner: I got a slug. (pause) Mr. Praline: Pray, does it talk? Owner: Nnnnot really. Mr. Praline: WELL IT'S HARDLY A BLOODY REPLACEMENT, IS IT?!!???!!? Owner: N-no, I guess not. (gets ashamed, looks at his feet) Mr. Praline: Well. (pause) Owner: (quietly) D'you.... d'you want to come back to my place? Mr. Praline: (looks around) Yeah, all right, sure. |
*Waits on Dave to re-do all Monty Python sketches with backpacks*
I am going to be simple... You took the backpack right outta my mouth! |
Quote:
|
"Mama always said life was like a box of backpacks. You never know what you're gonna get."
"Houston, we have a backpack" "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his backpack with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." "I love the smell of backpacks in the morning!" |
Quote:
|
"I want the backpack."
"You can't handle the backpack!!" |
I've seen backpacks you people wouldn't believe
|
Quote:
|
"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a backpack; what else does a man need to be happy?"
Albert Einstein |
Hasta la vista, backpack! (Terminator 2)
Go ahead, make my backpack. (Dirty Harry - Sudden Impact) I know what you're thinking, backpack. You're thinking "did he fire six shots or only five?" Now to tell you the truth I forgot myself in all this excitement. But being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself a question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, backpack? (Dirty Harry) You see, in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend: Those with loaded backpacks and those who dig. You dig. (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly) Get off my backpack! (Gran Torino) |
I can see paradise by the backpack's light.
|
I need your clothes, your boots and your backpack.
|
:twisted: Dontcha wish your backpack was hot like me?
Doncha wish your backpack was a freak like me? Doncha? Doncha? Doncha wish your backpack was raw like me? Doncha wish your backpack was fun like me? Doncha? Doncha?........... *must do sexy dance while saying this* |
I couldnt have backpack'd it better myself...
|
I would do anything for backpacks...(I know, too easy :-))
Dirty backpack (dancing) "To say it's love would be too simple Too obvious It's more like a backpack, a vocation Something I was Put on this earth to do Now I'm shooting with the backpacks And I'm flying with the angels And my backpack is a symphony the Closer I get to you" (If I cant have you) The backpack is loose |
Starcraft II: Backpacks of Liberty
|
Inglorious Backpacks
|
Iv'e lost my backpack - Austin powers the spy who backpacked me
A backpack with four stones in it! Not one or two or three but four! Four stones! What the hell am I supposed to do with an empty backpack? - 5th Element You are a backpack Harry and a damn good un ill bet - Harry Potter Simply the backpack - Tina Turner |
Nothing you can say can tear me away from my backpack!
|
Listen, don't mention the backpack! I mentioned it once, but I think I got away with it!
|
But you were history with the slamming of the backpack
|
Frankly my dear, I don't give a Backpack.
|
Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible backpack... me.
|
Slightly bending the rules...
And I really cannot spell ‘anymore’
And I always do those moronic mimes And I’m going further out of my mind ‘Cos I’ve lost my number one backpack ‘Cos I’ve lost my number one backpack Maybe I’m stupid and it’s still in my cupboard Maybe it's in one of those bags on the ground Maybe I've lost it and it’s vanished forever Maybe there's a new one on sale tomorrow in town Oh, is this a backpack or is it a purse? Does it sparkle like silver? Or smell like my turds? Will my search take forever or will I find it tonight? Will it spring from the darkness? Is it buried in shite? I’ve found my old school satchel Faded and green and covered in shit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit.... And there used to be such a mess in my bedroom And there used to be lots of screaming and joy And I used to get it all down the top and sides But it never went in my backpack But it never went in my backpack They think I'm crazy after losing my backpack Maybe I'll upgrade to a briefcase with tag Damn it I'm foolish and I've got no more money I’m down to my last option, it’s a carrier bag Oh, is this a backpack or is it a purse? Does it sparkle like silver? Or smell like my turds? Will my search take forever or will I find it tonight? Will it spring from the darkness? Is it buried in shite? Is my backpack in heaven? Or in the dustcart on the way to the tip? I don't know where it is but imma find it I don't know where it is but imma find it I don't know where it is but imma find it I don't know where it is but imma find it Oh, is this a backpack or is it a purse? Does it sparkle like silver? Or smell like my turds? Will my search take forever or will I find it tonight? Will it spring from the darkness? Is it buried in shite? I’ve found my old school satchel Faded and green and covered in shit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit It’s tatty and knackered and it just won't fit There was a time when I had a big backpack There was a time when Masculine was on the radio There was a time when there were no stains on my bedroom floor There was a time and the time was so long ago There was a time and the time was so long ago And I don’t have a backpack anymore... |
Those lyrics are awesome. Lol
"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the armies of the North, General of the Felix legions, loyal servant to the true Emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my backpack, in this life or the next." |
I have given a name to my pain and it is 'backpack'
|
Quote:
"Asps. Its very backpack. You Go First" (Raiders of the Lost Ark) |
"You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' backpacks attached to their heads! Now evidently, my cycloptic colleague informs me that that can't be done. Can you remind me what I pay you people for? Honestly, throw me a bone here. What do we have?"
|
"Three billion human lives ended on August 29, 1997. The survivors of the nuclear fire called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare, a war against the backpacks..."
|
Erin Brockovich: That's all you have lady, to left feet and fu**ing ugly 'backpacks' !! (Shoes)
|
On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red backpack?
|
Dead Ringer For Backpacks (Love)
~*~ Back Into Backpacks (Hell) |
The man in the iron backpack (mask)
|
I raised the backpack high above my head, and just as I was about to bring the backpack crashing down upon the centre of the bed my father woke up screaming stop!!! Wait a minute! Stop it boy, what do you think you're doing?! That's no way to treat an expensive musical backpack. And I said God damn it daddy, you know I love you, but you've got a hell of a lot to learn about rock and roll!
|
"Take your stinkin' backpack off me, you damn dirty ape." - Planet of the Apes
"Wendy?...Darling. Light of my life. I'm not gonna hurt ya. You didn't let me finish my sentence. I said: 'I'm not gonna hurt ya.' I'm just gonna bash your backpack in. I'm gonna bash 'em right the f--- in! Ha, ha." - The Shining |
yippi kai yay mother backpack
Toto, I’ve got a feeling we’re not in backpack (kansas) anymore Here’s looking at you, backpack |
The names pack....backpack...007
|
I’ll make him a backpack he can’t refuse
Keep your friends close, but your backpacks closer Say hello to my little backpack...AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH |
I’ll be back...Pack
Well I thought it was funny |
its all backpacks folks, and its bad for ya (George Carlin)
|
"But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a backpack? I amuse you?" - Goodfellas
"He didn't get out of the c~~k-a-doodie backpack!" - Kathy Bates in "Misery" "Oh, and Senator, just one more thing. Love your backpack." - The Silence of the Lambs "There are two types of people in this world: those who like backpacks, and those who don't." - What About Bob? |
"The only way to get rid of my fears is to make films about backpacks." - Alfred Hitchcock
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little backpack too!" - Wizard of Oz "Enough is enough! I have had it with these motherf~~~ing backpacks on this motherf~~~ing plane!" - Snakes on A Plane |
When this boy meets backpack, boy meets backpack. Wonderin down this road that we call life, its what we're doin. Good to know I have backpacks who will always stand by meeeee. When this boy meets BACKPACK - boy meets world theme
|
"Get Your Hands off Me You Damed Dirty Backpacks!"
|
In the beginning God created the backpacks and the earth. ... And God saw that it was good.
|
Say hello to my little backpack ~ Scarface ...
|
We don't need no... stinkin' backpacks! ~ The Treasure of Sierra Madre
|
I'm gonna make him a backpack he can't refuse ~ The Godfather ...
|
NiteNite meatie peeps !!! BACKPACK ON WAYNE ! BACKPACK ON GARTH !
You guys up for a backpack party ? ~ Backpack ! Backpack! ~ Animal House
|
GIVE ME BACKPACKS OR GIVE ME DEATH!
|
If I can't have backpacks... I don't wanna be me ~ If I Can't Have You ... by 'Imself ... :-) ...
|
MARTIN LUTHER KING: I have a back pack ! (dream)
|
Quote:
This post justifies the thread 8) |
Evil One, I am duly impressed!
|
Quote:
Nice one E1 |
Being a total ~~~~ comes in handy at times! :twisted:
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
"Twas Backpack Killed The Beast" "Frankly my dear I don't give a Backpack" "No. I am your Backpack" |
You are a savage creature John Spartan, and I wish for you to leave my backpack now.
Your repeated violation of the Backpack Statute has caused me to notify the San Angeles Police Department. Please remain where you are for your reprimand Demolition man |
"You CHEATED !" ... "Backpack !" ... Will Turner to Captain Jack Sparrow and Sparrow's reply after sword fight ... Pirates of the Caribbean 1 ...
|
I'M BACKPACK! (sparticus)
|
Now my backpack, he's been my pal for as long as I can remember. He's brave, like a backpack should be. And kind, and smart. But the thing that makes my backpack special, is he'll never give up on you... ever. He'll be there for you, no matter what.
(Toy Story 3) |
"Where this backpack lands, there shall I be buried"
(Billy Connolly doing his Robin Hood sketch) |
Quote:
What's a backpack look like, I hear they're beige |
Rocky now:
"Women weaken backpacks!" "Tonight, we have had the privilege of witnessing the greatest exhibition of guts and backpacks in the history of the ring! " "Ladies and Gentlemen, we have a split backpack." "You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap backpacks!" "You don't think I hear things? Did I give you a backpack this morning or didn't I, huh? " "I'd like to kill the freaking guy who broke this backpack." "Apollo Creed vs. the Italian Backpack. Sounds like a damn monster movie." "I've never seen a fighter that concerned about his backpack." "What's the matter with my backpack? My backpack stink? THAT'S RIGHT! IT STINKS!" "What about my backpack, Mick? At least you had a backpack! I had no backpack, I had nothin'!" "I just want to say hi to my backpack, OK? Yo, Adrian! It's me, Rocky." "Yeah, that's me when I was eight years old, that's the Italian Stallion when he was a backpack." |
You're only supposed to blow the bloody backpack off. (The Italian Job)
|
Any backpack? (AndyK)
|
Anything you can backpack, I can backpack better!
|
Quote:
|
seriously, whats this all about??
are you all on drugs??????????? needs a smoke |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
There's backpacks Jim, but not as we know it !! (Life)
|
Quote:
|
Backpacking across the universe (startrekking)
|
Damn it Jim, I'm only a backpack.
|
Lock backpacks on target.
|
Did my heart love till now? Forswear it, sight! For I ne'er saw true beauty till this backpack ~ Romeo & Juliet ~ Bill S ... :twisted: ...
|
"You know, boys, a nuclear reactor is a lot like a backpack. You just have to read the manual and press the right buttons."
Homer J |
"More than twice our backpacks and more than twice our numbers..." (guns)
- Master & Commander |
Aliens
"They're coming outta the backpacks. They're coming outta the goddamn backpacks. Let's book!" "We're all in strung out shape, but stay frosty, and alert. We can't afford to let one of those backpacks in here." Ripley: They cut the power. Hudson: What do you mean, "*They* cut the power"? How could they cut the power, man? They're backpacks! "My mommy always said there were no backpacks - no real ones - but there are." Hey, maybe you haven't been keeping up on current events, but we just got our backpacks kicked, pal!" Hudson: That's it man, game over man, game over! What the ~~~~ are we gonna do now? What are we gonna do? Burke: Maybe we could build a backpack, sing a couple of songs, huh? Why don't we try that? Bishop: I'm afraid I have some bad backpacks. "Allright, sweethearts, you heard the man and you know the drill! Assholes and backpacks!" "I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A backpack." "In nineteen minutes, this area's gonna be a cloud of vapor the size of a backpack" "You know, Burke, I don't know which backpack is worse. You don't see them ~~~~ing each other over for a goddamn percentage." |
"Take this backpack, go down town and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face!!" (Quarter)
- Uncle Buck |
"I see dead backpacks"
Like a backpack out of hell What's that coming over the hill - is it a backpack? |
You ever dance with the backpack in the pale moonlight?
|
JFK, somewhat controversial :))
"This is Louisiana, chief! I mean, how do you know who your backpack is? Because your mama told you so?" "Who grieves for Lee Harvey Oswald? Buried in a cheap backpack under the name Oswald? Nobody" "Just get me the backpack; I'll give you your damn war." "Anyone can get a backpack in Texas!" "No honest working man can afford to buy a backpack in this goddamn country anymore. Maybe I'll have to go to Russia and buy a backpack!" "The FBI says they can prove it through physics in a nuclear laboratory. Of course they can prove it. Theoretical physics can also prove that an elephant can hang off a cliff with its backpack tied to a daisy! But use your eyes, your common sense." "You're not a bad-looking man, Mr. Backpack. When I get out, I'm gonna come visit you. Have some real fun!" |
Good Backpack, Good Backpack ! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good backpack till it be morrow ~ Romeo & Juliet ...
|
Henry Davenport: Over the last twenty-five years, I have read the news drunk, concussed, stoned, with a live stoat in my underpants and once, on regional television, with my trousers round my ankles and a backpack under the news desk!
|
A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's backpack but never remembers her age ~ Robert Frost
|
|
:twisted: Rucksack zu sein ist komisch (for the Tanz fans :mrgreen: )
|
Quote:
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:36. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.