mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Feedback Central (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Sunday Night Chat (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12340)

meatloaf-unofficial 19 Sep 2008 17:04

The Sunday Night Chat
 
As mentioned by FM in the shotbox - could we bring back The Sunday Night Chat? (The Community Chatroom)

I'm not sure whats times but I'm up for it :lol:
Anyone else?

RadioMaster 19 Sep 2008 17:14

worth a try ;)

didnt it use to start to 7pm uk time?

MeatGrl1 19 Sep 2008 17:17

Won't be able to make it this Saturday.

And I will admit I don't really go there anymore as I have other means to contact people...

AndrewG 19 Sep 2008 17:19

Depends who's in there. :sherlock:

meatloaf-unofficial 19 Sep 2008 17:24

sounds good. Some weeks I wont be there cause of work but you never know, if your still there @ 9ish.... We'll see :-)

samurai7 19 Sep 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial (Post 438336)
could we bring back The Sunday Night Chat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 438341)
Won't be able to make it this Saturday.

:wtf::lmao::p

The Flying Mouse 19 Sep 2008 17:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial (Post 438336)
The Sunday Night Chat?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 438341)
Won't be able to make it this Saturday.

:twisted: You'd be very lonely if you did :wtf:

AndrewG 19 Sep 2008 18:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 438341)
And I will admit I don't really go there anymore as I have other means to contact people...

Me too though the pigeons don't always come back from the nut house it seems. :twisted:

MeatGrl1 19 Sep 2008 20:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by samurai7 (Post 438346)
:wtf::lmao::p

OK misread that :lmao: !!!
Am free Sunday to chat :lol:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Flying Mouse (Post 438347)
:twisted: You'd be very lonely if you did :wtf:

I realise that Neil :lmao: !

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 438349)
Me too though the pigeons don't always come back from the nut house it seems. :twisted:

And that is very true :lol:.

~Helen~ 19 Sep 2008 21:23

depending who's there i might come some weeks, tho not as early as 7pm as i'd still be involved in dinner-eating type activities :D

allrevvedup 19 Sep 2008 21:27

So when is this chat taking place again?...

SamCat 19 Sep 2008 21:49

And you'll all be glad to hear i can type a bit faster now lol!!

wolfy35 20 Sep 2008 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 438367)
So when is this chat taking place again?...

I think the Sunday night chat is planned for Wednesdays at around 3am. Was originally going to be Sunday night but thats too obvious:twisted:

AndrewG 20 Sep 2008 16:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 438367)
So when is this chat taking place again?...

Sunday morning 6.25am.

See you then. :D

The Flying Mouse 20 Sep 2008 16:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by allrevvedup (Post 438367)
So when is this chat taking place again?...

:twisted: I would suggest that those who are interested in starting up the Sunday night chat head to the chatroom around 8 o clock.

That always seemed to be a good start time in the olden days :mrgreen:

Hopefully people will be coming and going for quite some time and it'll last an hour or two.

Can't make it myself (gig) but have fun and let us know how it went :up:

mszee 20 Sep 2008 18:49

So it's like...3 pm or something for me? Maybe...maybe not...we'll see...

daveake 20 Sep 2008 19:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 438457)
So it's like...3 pm or something for me? Maybe...maybe not...we'll see...

EST? yes. So it'll be 8pm Sunday for UK, 9pm for mainland Europe, 3pm for USA east coast, 1pm for USA west coast, and apparently sometime Saturday evening for MeatGrl1 ;-) :lol:

Dave

Monstro 20 Sep 2008 20:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 438459)
EST? yes. So it'll be 8pm Sunday for UK, 9pm for mainland Europe, 3pm for USA east coast, 1pm for USA west coast, and apparently sometime Saturday evening for MeatGrl1 ;-) :lol:

Dave

Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allrevvedup 20 Sep 2008 22:05

8pm MGT

RadioMaster 20 Sep 2008 22:08

lol

mszee 20 Sep 2008 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 438459)
EST? yes. So it'll be 8pm Sunday for UK, 9pm for mainland Europe, 3pm for USA east coast, 1pm for USA west coast, and apparently sometime Saturday evening for MeatGrl1 ;-) :lol:

Dave

Yes, I am on the East Coast...but it will be 12 pm for West Coast...not sure we have anybody from West Coast here though...we might have some from Central zone, then it would be 2 pm for them...

daveake 20 Sep 2008 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by mszee (Post 438466)
Yes, I am on the East Coast...but it will be 12 pm for West Coast...not sure we have anybody from West Coast here though...we might have some from Central zone, then it would be 2 pm for them...

Yeah, I realised afterwards. I was in Seattle last week and even I should be able to remember that far back :-)

Dave

MeatGrl1 20 Sep 2008 23:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 438459)
EST? yes. So it'll be 8pm Sunday for UK, 9pm for mainland Europe, 3pm for USA east coast, 1pm for USA west coast, and apparently sometime Saturday evening for MeatGrl1 ;-) :lol:

Dave

:lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SW31 21 Sep 2008 01:41

will be in around 2230 still be at work

Feleena 21 Sep 2008 15:38

I used to enjoy Sunday chat will pop in tonight to see if anyones there.

RadioMaster 21 Sep 2008 18:36

Will try to make it at around ~10 (9 uk time), and god help you if Im the only one in there! :kickass:

AndrewG 21 Sep 2008 18:37

lol

daveake 21 Sep 2008 18:57

OK chap(esse)s ... start at 8, then all sign off at 8:55 and wait for RJ to come and go, then we're all back on. ;-) :twisted:

Dave

Ankie 21 Sep 2008 19:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 438541)
:kickass:


That way you can be sure you are the only one there :D

mszee 21 Sep 2008 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 438545)
OK chap(esse)s ... start at 8, then all sign off at 8:55 and wait for RJ to come and go, then we're all back on. ;-) :twisted:

Dave

Good idea...I also can't wait to see how God will help me!!!

I need it...LOL

MeatGrl1 21 Sep 2008 20:38

My progamme is on at 9PM... And finishes at 10PM :lol: !

duke knooby 21 Sep 2008 21:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 438561)
My progamme is on at 9PM... And finishes at 10PM :lol: !

i didn't know you were a tv star.. whats it called and what station are youy on? :-)

The Flying Mouse 22 Sep 2008 02:11

:twisted: So did many folks turn up for chat tonight?

MeatGrl1 22 Sep 2008 02:16

I just went in and everyone leaves.. Hmmm :shock: :roll: !!!!

mszee 22 Sep 2008 03:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by MeatGrl1 (Post 438595)
I just went in and everyone leaves.. Hmmm :shock: :roll: !!!!

I am sorry that you feel this way but you came in over 5 hours AFTER the chat started...3 of us left were saying good night to each other anyway...

mszee 22 Sep 2008 03:06

Turn out was amazing, a lot of people, seemed like good times, a lot of us talked for 2-5 hours straight and/or with breaks...and it was exactly the same it used to be...everybody talks at the same time, nobody knows who is talking to who and what they are saying and then everybody is responding...LOL...was fun!

Sarahdk23 22 Sep 2008 08:38

It was my first time on the chat, and I thought it was very funny! Just like mszee said. We talked about nothing really. Mainly (the time I was there) about deers, food (farina, porridge, fat) and....hmm I really canīt remember :-)

angelica 22 Sep 2008 23:10

My first time in chat ... and it was really good ... had to type a lot faster than normal though lol!

I was in about an hour I think ... cos Poirot is on at 9 and I enjoy that and then Chris came in from work about 10 and I did'nt have any chance to get back on the computer!!!

Only joking Chris lol


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:32.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03485 seconds with 11 queries.