![]() |
Meat Loaf Top 20
Hi all,
I'm a presenter for Phoenix FM as radio station based in Essex, UK. On the 21st June I will be presenting a Top 20 Meat Loaf show, with the chart complied by public votes. For more information, please visit our website www.phoenixfm.com |
Thanx :))
I'll be voting and listening for sure :-) |
voted will listen on the internet :D
|
Quote:
Thanks for the heads up :up: :metal:. |
vote is in
|
meh, couldn't decide.... needs much more thought lol
|
done --- but was hard only picking ten
|
yeah it depends on my mood really, will think another day lol
|
I think mine were in alphabetical order lol!!
|
my first choice was in the land of the pig...i'd be amazed if that gets into the top 20!
|
god that was hard voting. A deffinate song I voted for was "What About Love" that deserves to be aired imo :-)
|
Thanks for that,have voted but its so hard to pick out 10 favs
|
This is a great idea, and I can't wait to find out what's made it into the top 20!
Voting took some doing and some serious thinking though, especially then putting songs I like equally and or for different reasons into some sort of preference order! I thought I was doing good when I narrowed it down to 12...but still had to pick 2 to get rid of after that! Anyway, it's done now. I'm not really expecting all my choices to make it in the top 20, but they were favourites and so they're in! |
Oooh just looking at results from bands that have previously featured, seemed they display the results from all the voting, it's just the top 20 that are played. So will get to see if other people vote for the same things as me too, and no doubt be suprised at how low down some things are...so we'll see what happens when the results are out. I'm quite interested in seeing that!
|
That was so difficult !!!!
But vote is in :cool: ! |
:twisted: If you want to look at this thing from a promo angle, it would be good to have a good balance of hits and lesser known material.
I've personally gone mostly for upbeat stuff because I think it'll keep more people listening :wink: |
God that was hard - I have so many favourites
but vote now cast |
Going away for the weekend so won't be able to listen to the show.
Is there any chance somebody could record it and post it please or at least post on here what the top 20 are. Thanks in anticipation Kathryn |
i've picked my no.1 choice... still can't decide the rest
|
Picked mine noticed there were more from Dead Ringer than the other albums in my choice. Should be interesting to see what make's it in the 20.
|
Love to hear stoney and meatloaf on the radio :D
|
Just received a reminder from Phoenix which gives all the info and links you need. Don't forget to tune in tonight to hear the results!:
Lloyd Bonson will be playing the Top 20 as voted by you on Saturday at 10pm UK (if you're not in the UK have a look at http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136 to see what time it is here now). To tune in you can either: JOIN THE WEBCAM / CHATROOM You can see the webcam on the front page of www.phoenixfm.com. If you want to join the webcam's chatroom, you'll need to sign up with a username and password at http://www.stickam.com/viewJoin.do and then go here: http://www.stickam.com/largeChat.do?uId=174227903¤tMedia=thumbnail&login=1 LISTEN ONLINE If you don't want any webcam nonsense you can just listen by clicking here: http://dream.wavestreamer.com:2963/listen.pls LISTEN ON YOUR RADIO We're on 98.0FM in Brentwood, Billericay and surrounding areas. You can email the studio during the show at radio@phoenixfm.com If you're in the UK you can also text the show by texting PHOENIX plus your message to 89892 (texts cost 25p plus your airtime provider's charge). Don't forget to vote on our future shows too, if you like! Click the links below to go to the voting pages. 28/06 Beck 05/07 Linkin Park 12/07 Super Furry Animals 19/07 U2 26/07 Madonna 02/08 Coldplay 09/08 Robbie Williams 16/08 blink-182 23/08 Rolling Stones 30/08 Placebo Finally, if you missed the show but want to know the results ... go to the Phoenix website as we'll be putting them up soon after the show. Cheers Phoenix FM xxx |
Oooh I very nearly forgot about this! Thanks Diane! I've now set a reminder on my phone.
Just tried listening to phoenix city online now and it keeps jumping/pausing! I hope it's a problem with my laptop and not something that will happen later, I'm really looking forward to hearing what has made it into the top 20! :-) |
Quote:
|
What About Love @ 20
|
It Just Won't Quit @ 19
|
Bad For Good @ 18
|
They're playing the live version of Bad for Good.
|
:roll: :-)
|
def one that should have been played from the album not the live one!!
|
wooo! we just got a mention!!! :cheer:
|
Surf's Up @ 17 (one of the DJ's all time fav's)
|
Completely agree bfg sounded awful
|
Yea although i thought it would have been a bit higher.
|
Quote:
|
Dj know all the lyrics, check out the chatroom and webcam!!!!
|
Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us @ 16
|
Lemon @ 15
|
Quote:
|
oops, forgot to vote... surfs up shouldda been higher... poor
|
If it puts your mind at rest about BFG I'm listening whilst chatting online on MSN with a friend who also likes Meat but isn't on here and hasn't heard the 3 bats album. I mentioned to him about the Live version and he said he didn't notice about the sound/vocals and it sounded ok to him. Also that he prefers a live version if it's not perfection coz he thinks more feeling comes through.
|
I'd Lie For @ 14
|
Left In The Dark only got to 40...poor
|
Hoping some kind person will get this up for dl soon :pray: :cool:.
|
Alive @ 13
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
Diane |
|
CHSIBM @ 12 (apparently the only song from this album in the 20)
|
LAME! At least DIST should have been in the top 20. IMO before CHSIB.
You all failed with the voting:twisted: |
Why was he surprised any song made the top 20 from this album?
Diane |
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Couldn't Have Said It Better with Patti :heart:
What number is this ?????????? |
No Forever Young then. :(
Diane |
12 Emma
|
Quote:
That was the one song off the album i was really hoping would make it.:( |
Quote:
|
Alex (the Amadiere one) who can't listen coz he has no internet connection in his new house says he's glad "Gonna Love Her For Both Of Us" made it in the top 20 :)
|
Quote:
|
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO We got a mention and a link :D !
|
RARDCT @ 11
|
Quote:
|
Quote:
|
Rock And Roll Dreams No 11
|
Quote:
Thanks Diane :up:. |
Frying Pan @ 10
|
Whoooooooooooooooo voted this one :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Excuse me while I head bang for awhile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! |
Frying Pan!!! :mrgreen: I know a certain German as well who will be very happy this made the top 10.
Diane |
Quote:
Diane |
Two Outta Three @ 9
|
Number 9 Two Out Of Three Ain't Bad
|
Hve they had Read 'Em And Weep yet ?
|
No
Diane |
Took The Words @ 8
|
Number 8 - (On A Hot Summer Night) You Took The Words Right Out Of My Mouth
|
no. 7 - diggin an early grave lol
|
:lmao: !
|
Dead Ringer For Love @ 7
|
Number 7 - Dead Ringer For Love
Whooooooooooooooooooooo !! Voted this too :cheer: !!!! |
you guys in competition or something :?
|
I thought there was an echo in here lol!!
|
Objects @ 6
|
Number 6 Objects
|
objects at 6
|
Yes!!! :mrgreen:
Diane |
:lmao: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
What's at number 6? :lol:
|
Did anyone mention Objects is at #6? :lol:
Diane |
Hope it's Read Em' and Weep :pray: !
|
Quote:
|
Blind As A Bat @ 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|
Number 5 - Blind As A Bat
|
Quote:
|
if god could talk at 5!!!
|
She doesn't give up does she????
|
Well look at the time we did it at the same time !!!
I am just as excited to post it as you are :lol: !!!! |
It's going to be pistols at dawn at this rate! :lol:
Diane |
:lmao: !
|
Anyway...Blind As A Bat :cheer:
|
| All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49. |
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.