mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Meat Loaf Autographs (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11715)

sexyeyes_jo 19 May 2008 17:10

Meat Loaf Autographs
 
what Meat loaf autographs have you got or what items have you had signed by Meat?

this is my Pride and joy as it has my name on it


http://media.mlxxfc.net/meats autograph.jpg

LucyK! 19 May 2008 17:34

I've got bits of merchandise signed like the Bat III red vinyl, but my absolute treasures are the pics of me with Meat he's signed, so much more personal, which I prefer :up:

allrevvedup 19 May 2008 18:07

it looks good

Deb 19 May 2008 18:08

I have tons. But the two that mean the most are my two signed drum heads :cool: One which broke during the show at Blickling and John gave me signed http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/mlba...20Drumskin.jpg

And the other drum head I don't have a picture of yet :shock: I so have to catch up on last tour lol. But it's the 'Seize the night' drum head and is signed by all the band, plus Meat and Marion :cool::cool::cool::cool:

meatloaf-unofficial 19 May 2008 18:44

Well I haven't as of yuet met Meat but I have picked up a few bits and bobs along with way and some that were from ebay too...

I have 4 of the promotional photos (8x10) which were issued out to record companies, signed meatloaf picture which is in a frame but I have been lucky to meet john at dublin last year and he even signed my book :-)

http://media.mlxxfc.net/booklet.jpg

Hopefully this year will be extra great:D

Battybarb 19 May 2008 19:31

Thats great Jo.
This was taken at the book signing at Bromley and then i got Meat to sign it when i met him again shortly afterwards.

http://media.mlxxfc.net/meat at bromley.jpg

eddy<meat-loaf>rocky 19 May 2008 19:46

hi

how did you manage to get the drum heads signed by meat and the band did you go backstage after the show if so how did you do it because i am going to watch him at liverpool this yeare and i have been a fan since i was 5 now i am 19 i would love to meet meat loaf any suggestions

thanks martin

meatloaf-unofficial 19 May 2008 20:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddy<meat-loaf>rocky (Post 412412)
hi

how did you manage to get the drum heads signed by meat and the band did you go backstage after the show if so how did you do it because i am going to watch him at liverpool this yeare and i have been a fan since i was 5 now i am 19 i would love to meet meat loaf any suggestions

thanks martin

Hi welcome to the site. All I can answer is about meeting him but sorry but Deb will be able to tell you how she got it signed.

If your a member of meatloaf.net you can purchase Meet and Greet Packages for the Liverpool show and all shows infact, where you can meet him.

I will be meeting him for the first time - wuhoooooo and I'm 17 and it will be my first time :-)

Good luck and hope this helps
Ross

Battybarb 19 May 2008 20:40

Now,to get to meet Meat ,join Meat loaf.net and they are selling m&g packages for all the concerts..

Battybarb 19 May 2008 20:42

think we posted that at the same time Ross..lol

Monstro 19 May 2008 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 412415)
Now,to get to meet Meat ,join Meat loaf.net and they are selling m&g packages for all the concerts..

They're now available to the general public, just follow the link on the front page, wont be front seats now though.

djfierce 19 May 2008 20:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by eddy<meat-loaf>rocky (Post 412412)
hi

how did you manage to get the drum heads signed by meat and the band did you go backstage after the show if so how did you do it because i am going to watch him at liverpool this yeare and i have been a fan since i was 5 now i am 19 i would love to meet meat loaf any suggestions

thanks martin

alot of people get their stuff from ebay ;) the others have bought meet and greet packages for shows and took something along or been lucky enough to meet him elsewhere i.e cd/book signings etc

RadioMaster 19 May 2008 20:58

the only (and so by far my favourite) signed item i have is my signed red hanky.
search the forums, the are pics somewhere ...

Deb 19 May 2008 21:00

eddy<meat-loaf>rocky, somebody got the second drumhead signed for me as a pressy :cool:

djfierce 19 May 2008 21:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RadioMaster (Post 412419)
the only (and so by far my favourite) signed item i have is my signed red hanky.
search the forums, the are pics somewhere ...

you want us to search the forums for your hankie? :shock:

Battybarb 19 May 2008 21:20

are you sure...lol

Cpl Mickey 19 May 2008 21:24

my pride and joy is my denim jacket which Meat Loaf signed at M&G. I only did the M&G because my good friend on here Ageing bat and Mrs badcrumble looked after my daughter.

meatloaf-unofficial 19 May 2008 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Battybarb (Post 412416)
think we posted that at the same time Ross..lol

lol... we must of :-)

Wario 20 May 2008 04:36

I have a Stoney and Meatloaf album i got him to sign at the tower theater show and my Rock'n Roll Mercenaries Exploded transparent single signed by him.

thats it

ROSIE 20 May 2008 09:17

Cpl mickey I have aphoto somewhere of Meat signing that jacket, that was the same night he signed the condom for me.

Rosie

daveake 20 May 2008 10:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by meatloaf-unofficial (Post 412403)
I have been lucky to meet john at dublin last year and he even signed my book :-)

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...trick/russ.jpg

Er Ross, who's Russ??? :lol::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Dave

firefly 20 May 2008 10:06

I have the two cross stitch pictures that I made... Meat signed the both of them for me and John signed my program last year in Birmingham, can't wait for the Bath show as Meat will be signing the other picture i done of him..... The cross stitch pictures can be found in Cross stitch wonders inf anyone fancy's taking a look at them.

Deb 20 May 2008 10:59

LOL Rosie you and that condom :lol:

I also have 3 tour itinieries from the Everything Louder tour all personally signed by Meat, Kasim, John, Patti, Mark and Pat Thrall :cool: Only one missing is Steve Buslowe. Steve signing it would possibly put it up there as one of my most treasured :cool: Sadly I don't see that happening :( Then again, I didn't see getting Pat to sign them coming, so you never know lol.

http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/Meat...5%20+%2007.jpg

http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/Meat...5%20+%2007.jpg

http://www.debsmeatyworld.co.uk/Meat...5%20+%2007.jpg

meatloaf-unofficial 20 May 2008 11:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by daveake (Post 412530)
Er Ross, who's Russ??? :lol::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Dave

lol... Its another one of my typo's...

Quote:

Originally Posted by firefly (Post 412531)
I have the two cross stitch pictures that I made... Meat signed the both of them for me and John signed my program last year in Birmingham, can't wait for the Bath show as Meat will be signing the other picture i done of him..... The cross stitch pictures can be found in Cross stitch wonders inf anyone fancy's taking a look at them.

I fancied having a go at cross stitching, as it would be a challenge for me, what now I've left school... hmm, are they have to do?

ROSIE 20 May 2008 11:29

also photos tour books lucky to have NLE sign them as well.

Rosie

Deb you are just jealous

bathelmet 20 May 2008 11:41

My best signed item is my motor bike helmet. It was painted especially for me by a very skilled artist who painted the Bat Out of Hell album cover on the back-it really is a masterpiece. I got backstage at a Glasgow concert a few years back (through Kasim) and Meat signed it for me. It is a real talking point-I'm terrified of crashing with it on!!

Monstro 20 May 2008 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by bathelmet (Post 412542)
My best signed item is my motor bike helmet. It was painted especially for me by a very skilled artist who painted the Bat Out of Hell album cover on the back-it really is a masterpiece. I got backstage at a Glasgow concert a few years back (through Kasim) and Meat signed it for me. It is a real talking point-I'm terrified of crashing with it on!!

Now that I'd like to see a pic of please!!!!!!

Deb 20 May 2008 12:52

Yes Rosie, I soooo want a Meat Loaf condom :lol:

meatloaf-unofficial 20 May 2008 13:03

I might take along my mini MeatLoaf Truck... carrying on the craze from the .net forum :lol: - its so cute in a way.

Couch Potato 20 May 2008 14:05

I dont have anything signed :(

I did stand next to John at Chatsworth and did not realise it was him until he turned around!

I'd like me meet John, being a drummer aswell, and we both use Sonor kits and Evans heads!!!

But meeting the man himself would be somethin' elce!

djfierce 20 May 2008 14:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by bathelmet (Post 412542)
It is a real talking point-I'm terrified of crashing with it on!!

You wear it????? :shock:

AndyK 21 May 2008 15:54

I've been lucky enough to get a few things signed by Meat and/or the band over the years.

For many years my most treasured possesion in mt Meatie collection was the 3' high cardboard gravestone that was used to promote the Hits Out Of Hell album back in 1985, which Meat signed for me after a concert in Harrogate. Sadly all that remains of that now is a photo after an incident involving rain and no roof at my parents house!

Now it's probably the bass guitar signed by Meat and all of the Bat 2 band, or perhaps the 12" of Modern Girl signed by Meat and the Bad Attitude band (with Wells Kelly's signature rather than Andy Wells') or the copy of Bat Out Of Hell signed by Meat, Kasim and Todd ... one day I will get to add Jim, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan and Ellen Foley's signatures to that cover!

tonyloaf 21 May 2008 16:37

mine has to be my t shirt which meat and the band have signed for me along with the bat 3 cd cover, the pic of me and meat means tho most tho

allrevvedup 21 May 2008 17:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 412665)

Now it's probably the bass guitar signed by Meat and all of the Bat 2 band, or perhaps the 12" of Modern Girl signed by Meat and the Bad Attitude band (with Wells Kelly's signature rather than Andy Wells') or the copy of Bat Out Of Hell signed by Meat, Kasim and Todd ... one day I will get to add Jim, Max Weinberg, Roy Bittan and Ellen Foley's signatures to that cover!

Ah so you'll stalk them then!:D

djfierce 21 May 2008 18:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 412666)
mine has to be my t shirt which meat and the band have signed for me along with the bat 3 cd cover, the pic of me and meat means tho most tho

you'll have to get him to sign it at the meet and greet hun ;)

meatloaf-unofficial 21 May 2008 18:46

What would be nice for him to sign at the meet n greet would be the new item I just purchased on ebay: The Meat Loaf 2003 Car :-)

To date this is the most I've payed for a Meat Loaf related item on ebay :-)

Ross

tonyloaf 21 May 2008 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 412676)
you'll have to get him to sign it at the meet and greet hun ;)

yeh think i may just take it!! :)

MissAsh 21 May 2008 22:47

So far I unfortunately don't have anything signed, I'm possibly going to take a photo I took at one of the Glasgow shows last year to the London m&g to get it signed for my Mum though as she can't be there and I want to do something nice for her.

Battybarb 21 May 2008 22:49

thats really nice,she is obviously a fan too then

MissAsh 22 May 2008 01:00

Yes, I think she loves Meat more than I do! She was at two of the ML shows I've been to with me and I'm surprised I wasn't singing BOOH as I was born since she's been a fan for so long :lol:

bathelmet - seconding the request for pics of the helmet, it sounds awesome!

MeatGrl1 22 May 2008 01:05

Here are my signed goodies;

Something I won from ebay;

http://i31.tinypic.com/96etk1.jpg

I absolutely love this sentiment :heart:.

RAH;

http://i31.tinypic.com/2m2jadj.jpg

http://i32.tinypic.com/2ziydmr.jpg

Signing;

http://i27.tinypic.com/28upxjn.jpg

http://i29.tinypic.com/21am2x.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/1425zc0.jpg

Bought on merchandise booth at Bristol;

http://i26.tinypic.com/1z6cob8.jpg

After Show Party - Orlando, Florida;

http://i31.tinypic.com/6746f6.jpg

I had no paper but hey :lol: !

Patti Russo, 7th December at Surrey last year;

http://i31.tinypic.com/2dmayh1.jpg

And I am done :lol: :cool: .

meatloaf-unofficial 22 May 2008 10:15

wow Emma they look cool....
I was gonna to attend the signing back in 2006 in london but my train home was that evening :-(... it would of been nice and I tried so hard to delay it, but I had to get back... I was told I couldn't miss a day of school....

I'll make up for it this time round :lol:

MeatGrl1 22 May 2008 19:02

Almost forgot this that I picked up at the merchandise stand at Wembley, 23rd May last year;

http://i27.tinypic.com/29w3erk.jpg

:cool:


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:19.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04830 seconds with 11 queries.