mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Do NOT (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10686)

R. 19 Sep 2007 20:55

Do NOT
 
I repeat, do NOT CLICK this link: http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/.
You have been warned. :sneaky:

duke knooby 19 Sep 2007 20:57

is it porn?

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 20:57

Tut tut

LucyK! 19 Sep 2007 20:58

Must....click.....!!! :panic:

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 20:58

I wouldnt lol

RadioMaster 19 Sep 2007 20:58

I have experience with being told to open links I dont know :bleh:

Monstro 19 Sep 2007 20:59

Brilliant pmsl

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 20:59

*Whilstles innocently*

duke knooby 19 Sep 2007 21:00

and 35 quid says thats about as much experience as you have ;)

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 21:01

Very true

AndyK 19 Sep 2007 21:05

:lmao: nice one R :))

mszee 19 Sep 2007 21:05

Oh my dear lord...

It should say...

Do NOT click on this link ESPECIALLY if you're at work...

LucyK! 19 Sep 2007 21:06

OK so everyone's clicked! Can no one follow instructions?! :p

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 21:07

I didnt click :p

AndyK 19 Sep 2007 21:08

I didn't click ... I copied it into a new browser window ... it didn't say don't do that :))

R. 19 Sep 2007 21:08

:keke:

duke knooby 19 Sep 2007 21:09

nor me (for once)

Lord Kagan 19 Sep 2007 21:09

If you thought it was porn youd click Jonty

RadioMaster 19 Sep 2007 21:10

catchy tune

duke knooby 19 Sep 2007 21:10

nah, i'm teaching myself to do what i'm told, not what i want

RadioMaster 19 Sep 2007 21:15

related :))
YouTube Video

mszee 19 Sep 2007 21:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lucy! (Post 365912)
OK so everyone's clicked! Can no one follow instructions?! :p

Trust me...if R. posts...do NOT go and jump into the lake...this entire website will empty out for people looking for the nearest lake to jump into...:lmao:

MeatGrl1 20 Sep 2007 01:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by R. (Post 365898)
I repeat, do NOT CLICK this link: http://www.internetisseriousbusiness.com/.
You have been warned. :sneaky:

R. You, evil, evil man !!!!

:lmao:

That is not only annoying but it won't let you close it :shock: !!!!!!!!!!

Dave 22 Sep 2007 22:25

That song actually brought back extremely happy memories!

Bap 23 Sep 2007 22:31

I hate you :P

Deb 24 Sep 2007 00:03

AGGGGHHHHHH Rainer :twisted:

Monstro 24 Sep 2007 00:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deb (Post 366582)
AGGGGHHHHHH Rainer :twisted:

LOL, Debs did

allrevvedup 24 Sep 2007 00:48

lol, Ah the madness of it all and yet i'd rather listen to that song rather then anything ever done by westlife.

The boy could sing but he looks as awkward as hell...a bit like a dad dance at a wedding


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:39.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.04058 seconds with 11 queries.