mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   what was the last movie you saw? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6119)

Gez 30 Mar 2006 19:02

League of ext. geltlemen

DIZZY DRUMMER 31 Mar 2006 08:04

Van Helsing

Sue K 31 Mar 2006 11:10

..m*a*s*h* ...

needmoremeat 31 Mar 2006 12:17

Oh I love M*A*S*H!!!!!!!! Only just got into it a couple of weeks ago but it's great! Love Hawkeye and Radar!:D

Sue K 01 Apr 2006 11:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by needmoremeat
Oh I love M*A*S*H!!!!!!!! Only just got into it a couple of weeks ago but it's great! Love Hawkeye and Radar!:D

you're probably speaking of the tv show that the film i watched is based on.. it IS an excellent tv show... and imo.. very topical.. it's one of my and the love of my life's fave telly shows... at times it makes you laugh right out loud..and at others.. bring a tear to the eye...

my last film veiwed was.. Donnie Brascoe.. starring the deppie one...

Benny 03 Apr 2006 14:44

Fight Club:D

Ageing Bat 03 Apr 2006 15:08

Ice Age on ITV - brilliant............ can't wait to get to see the new one released later this week.

Chris 03 Apr 2006 21:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink
you're probably speaking of the tv show that the film i watched is based on.. it IS an excellent tv show... and imo.. very topical.. it's one of my and the love of my life's fave telly shows... at times it makes you laugh right out loud..and at others.. bring a tear to the eye...

Tink, you have excellent taste - one of the best TV series ever made. My fave episode has to be the one where they are sttempting to defuse the bomb and it blows up!

I still have never seen the final ever episode tho :(

Last film - Good morning Vietnam - a fantastic film.

Sue K 04 Apr 2006 10:46

... Everything That Rises ...

needmoremeat 04 Apr 2006 11:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
My fave episode has to be the one where they are sttempting to defuse the bomb and it blows up

I saw that episode! That was good! Fave scene (so far, I haven't seen that many) was when Frank came into the swamp and Hawkeye blew cigar smoke in his face and Frank said "That's disgusting! Why is it whenever I come in here it's disgusting?!" and Hawkeye says something derogatory but I can't remember what it was.:lmao:

Last movie I saw was chicago:? Didn't like it any better the second time around. Mam and Dad were glad I talked them out of paying £40 a ticket to see the show in London!:shock:

Chris 05 Apr 2006 08:39

School of rock.

Sue K 05 Apr 2006 10:44

Quote:

I saw that episode! That was good! Fave scene (so far, I haven't seen that many) was when Frank came into the swamp and Hawkeye blew cigar smoke in his face and Frank said "That's disgusting! Why is it whenever I come in here it's disgusting?!" and Hawkeye says something derogatory but I can't remember what it was.:lmao:

Last movie I saw was chicago:? Didn't like it any better the second time around. Mam and Dad were glad I talked them out of paying £40 a ticket to see the show in London!:shock:

oh.. that's a shame .. you're not liking Chicago.. are you a fan of musicals?.. it's one of my very faves... one of my fave songs from it is Razzle Dazzle.. Richard Gere?.. in the courtroom?.. i think it's great...perhaps you should give it just one more go? ... perhaps it helps i'm a Richard Gere fan ...

last film i saw was...

Pirates of the Caribbean... :-) ...

Ross 05 Apr 2006 11:25

I like Chicago! It was really good, but I havent seen the stageshow.

Last night I saw hostel. It was some seriously sick :shit:

Ross

Benny 05 Apr 2006 14:30

Something about Mary:D

Caelan 05 Apr 2006 15:34

Dukes of hazard

Fallen Angel 05 Apr 2006 17:03

ice age 2

Gez 05 Apr 2006 18:42

The Decent :evil:

needmoremeat 05 Apr 2006 21:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by tink
oh.. that's a shame .. you're not liking Chicago.. are you a fan of musicals?.. it's one of my very faves... one of my fave songs from it is Razzle Dazzle.. Richard Gere?.. in the courtroom?.. i think it's great...perhaps you should give it just one more go? ... perhaps it helps i'm a Richard Gere fan ...

last film i saw was...

Pirates of the Caribbean... :-) ...

Oh, I like musicals! I see them at the Empire Theatre quite a lot, just the movie of Chicago didn't really do anything for me. I liked some of the songs (He Had it Coming and Mr Cellophane), and some of the screenshots were lovely, but it just seemed to drag, and I'm sorry, but I don't think I could sit through it a third time!:lol:
Found an interesting fact about the show on the imdb the other night about it, actually: Bebe Neuwirth (spelt wrong, probably! but she was Lilith Sternin/Crane in Cheers/Frasier) had a stint of playing the role of Velma Kelly on stage!
Actually, seeing how you mentioned Richard Gere being in it and you being a fan, has anyone else heard/read etc that Meat was offered that role,or have I just dreamed it?!:? I must admit that if Meat was in it I may have liked it a bit more (and seen him on the big screen, something I've yet to achieve!)!:lol:

Rob The Badger 06 Apr 2006 00:43

http://www.britmovie.co.uk/genres/dr...ges01/042a.jpg
Melody (1971)

Mark Lester, Jack Wilde and Tracy Hyde.
Quite possibly the sweetest film I've ever seen.
I'd love to know if anyone else has seen this.

dottie 06 Apr 2006 09:55

The Devils Rejects - Um - blinding sound track though......

Sue K 06 Apr 2006 10:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob The Badger
http://www.britmovie.co.uk/genres/dr...ges01/042a.jpg
Melody (1971)

Mark Lester, Jack Wilde and Tracy Hyde.
Quite possibly the sweetest film I've ever seen.
I'd love to know if anyone else has seen this.

no.. i haven't but ta for the head's up.. i'm a great fan of Jack Wilde bless his heart...

last film for me .. Finding Neverland ...

Sue K 06 Apr 2006 10:29

Quote:

Oh, I like musicals! I see them at the Empire Theatre quite a lot, just the movie of Chicago didn't really do anything for me. I liked some of the songs (He Had it Coming and Mr Cellophane), and some of the screenshots were lovely, but it just seemed to drag, and I'm sorry, but I don't think I could sit through it a third time!:lol:
Found an interesting fact about the show on the imdb the other night about it, actually: Bebe Neuwirth (spelt wrong, probably! but she was Lilith Sternin/Crane in Cheers/Frasier) had a stint of playing the role of Velma Kelly on stage!
Actually, seeing how you mentioned Richard Gere being in it and you being a fan, has anyone else heard/read etc that Meat was offered that role,or have I just dreamed it?!:? I must admit that if Meat was in it I may have liked it a bit more (and seen him on the big screen, something I've yet to achieve!)!:lol:

i hadn't heard anything about Meat offered the Gere part no.. but i always felt he could have done the part of the husband justice.. can't think the name now.. but the fellow that sang... Mr Cellophane.. everytime i see that bit in the film.. i envision Meat doing it... not saying that it's not fine as is.. just.. Meat could have done it as well.. imo...

Benny 06 Apr 2006 14:19

Roadie:D

Caelan 06 Apr 2006 14:45

Ice Age

hayley 06 Apr 2006 17:50

Sin city