mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Take a penalty against Meat Loaf for charity (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11791)

Monstro 19 Jun 2008 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by 24K (Post 416767)
LOL..Wish you could have been there Deb, will do me best with pics, and video footage, you know i a FW with a camcorder, but better with the camera:))

I think that between you and Anji we should do ok lol

24K 19 Jun 2008 10:26

Yea i reckon so, Stu is better with the camcorder, i like taking pics, but i don't like having my pic taken. So i will stay behind the camera;)

SamCat 19 Jun 2008 12:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416562)
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I've heard lol

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Of course i would've said that yesterday if i'd known!!!

Monstro 19 Jun 2008 12:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfierce (Post 416576)
yeah congrats Michael :? must have missed the phone call from you telling me lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCat (Post 416797)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Of course i would've said that yesterday if i'd known!!!

Stereo nagging, I'm never gonna win am I?

AndyK 19 Jun 2008 12:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416799)
Stereo nagging, I'm never gonna win am I?

What? Your bid won? You never told me :p

LucyK! 19 Jun 2008 12:40

I knew! :p

SamCat 19 Jun 2008 13:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416799)
Stereo nagging, I'm never gonna win am I?

The mobile phone is your friend!!

~Helen~ 19 Jun 2008 14:27

Heyyy Congrats to those whose bids won...I hope you know it is your/your guest's duty to take lots of photos...and I hope I can look forward to seeing them on here soon!

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2008 14:55

:twisted: *aheh ahem* :bleh:



TELL ME MA, ME MA!!!
I WANT NO TEA, NO TEA!!!
I'M GOING TO WEMBERL.....


Hang on, it's not at Wembeley, that's the only football song I know, and Newcastle doesn't quite rhyme :wtf: :oops:



Still, main point is that Jo's bid has been accepted, so the Mouses are going a little further up north :mrgreen:

Think I missed the call at 5 past 9 this morning when they tried to get in touch with me, so i'll have to wait and see, but Jo's allowed a guest either way so it's all good :mrgreen:

Monstro 19 Jun 2008 15:11

Neil, you gonna paint a 6yrd box and a penalty spot on the back of your lovely jacket!!!!!!

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2008 15:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416832)
Neil, you gonna paint a 6yrd box and a penalty spot on the back of your lovely jacket!!!!!!


:twisted: I might :bleh:

AndyK 19 Jun 2008 15:16

Can we? :lmao:

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2008 15:17

:twisted: Sod off :p

Monstro 19 Jun 2008 15:20

I feel another fundraiser coming on....

sponsored burning??????

LucyK! 19 Jun 2008 15:20

Congratulations! :up:

AndyK 19 Jun 2008 15:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416840)
I feel another fundraiser coming on....

sponsored burning??????

That is a bit harsh Michael, Neil's a nice bloke really, despite being from Liverpool :lmao:

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2008 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 416840)
I feel another fundraiser coming on....

sponsored burning??????

:twisted: I've always wanted a smoking jacket :mrgreen:

angelica 19 Jun 2008 15:31

Congratulations to everyone who won ... hope you all have a brilliant time!!!

Monstro 19 Jun 2008 15:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndyK (Post 416842)
That is a bit harsh Michael, Neil's a nice bloke really, despite being from Liverpool :lmao:

:lmao:

Battybarb 19 Jun 2008 19:59

Not the green jacket......

Battybarb 19 Jun 2008 20:00

Well done Jo.....give a good kick for mummy ......

Diane 19 Jun 2008 20:03

Congrats Neil & Jo! :cheer: You do realise you're part of the elite entrusted not to injure our main man don't you?!!! :bleh:

Diane

The Flying Mouse 19 Jun 2008 20:25

:twisted: Well, actually, I had a fund raising idea myself :roll:


I kick ball. :up:
Ball hit's Meat in a place he don't want to get hit. :shock: :doh:
We auction off staff positions to the ladies who want to play nurse and help Meat recover. :drool:
Money goes to charity :idea:

I'm sure it would be a money spinner :lmao:


Battybarb 19 Jun 2008 23:11

Sounds like a plan...

SW31 20 Jun 2008 16:55

making some phone calls after a tip off many thanks to them i may be going


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:35.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©1999 - mlukfc.com
Made by R.


Page generated in 0.03398 seconds with 11 queries.