mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Messages (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Steinman songs that could/should have been on MEAT LOAF albums? (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20034)

Vickip 17 Jul 2016 23:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 615075)
NO,
I have hurt my back really bad this time and as of right now except the promo tour which is going to hurt like hell to get through . I think touring days are over . M

I'm so sorry to hear that Meat :( Thank you for all of the amazing shows I have seen, and please take care :heart:

Wario 18 Jul 2016 07:34

Quote:

NO,
I have hurt my back really bad this time and as of right now except the promo tour which is going to hurt like hell to get through . I think touring days are over . M

ah well, so close to possibly getting MASCULINE after a 25 year hiatus
but your health comes first Meat :)

Who honestly knows what the future will bring.

As Jim says "If life is just a highway, the soul is just a car"
And the GPS tells us that there are still a lot more miles to go before our exit.....

eltmatt 18 Jul 2016 17:20

This is sad news, I was very much looking forward to seeing you live next year.

Oh well your health does absolutely come first, and we still have a new album to look forward to :)

nikox1 18 Jul 2016 17:53

Let's see what happens? It's up to Meat what he decides to do.
I'll keep my ticket money safe for a few more weeks just in case he feels better and decides to go ahead with the tour. I was planning Dublin, Belfast, and a London gig:D,, but we will see what happens?

Vickip 18 Jul 2016 18:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 615099)
Let's see what happens? It's up to Meat what he decides to do.
I'll keep my ticket money safe for a few more weeks just in case he feels better and decides to go ahead with the tour. I was planning Dublin, Belfast, and a London gig:D,, but we will see what happens?

Exactly. The fall is an extremely busy time for me (working retail during the holidays) and I was hoping to see him once here in the USA. But if he doesn't feel up to it in October or November, maybe he'll be able to postpone the shows he was planning for the fall to the summer after he comes back from the UK ?

I was extremely lucky I got to see some great shows this year, but I would love to opportunity to see him live just one more time :D We'll have to wait and see what happens.

nikox1 18 Jul 2016 18:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 615102)
Exactly. The fall is an extremely busy time for me (working retail during the holidays) and I was hoping to see him once here in the USA. But if he doesn't feel up to it in October or November, maybe he'll be able to postpone the shows he was planning for the fall to the summer after he comes back from the UK ?

I was extremely lucky I got to see some great shows this year, but I would love to opportunity to see him live just one more time :D We'll have to wait and see what happens.

I'd say the USA have more chance of concerts at the moment.
Not so much travelling, but we will see?

Vickip 18 Jul 2016 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 615103)
I'd say the USA have more chance of concerts at the moment.
Not so much travelling, but we will see?

Excellent point. Yes, we'll just have to wait and see.

Sue K 18 Jul 2016 19:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 615102)

I feel so blessed that I'm retired so whatever / whenever Meat decides is good for me ... :D ... Most important is Meat's health and I hope he's doing well on his health regime ...

Vickip 18 Jul 2016 19:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sue K (Post 615105)
I feel so blessed that I'm retired so whatever / whenever Meat decides is good for me ... :D ... Most important is Meat's health and I hope he's doing well on his health regime ...

:up: :up:

melon 18 Jul 2016 20:02

Quote:

NO,

Very sorry to hear that Meat. I appreciate everything you do, you've got support from this little part of the world :)

Sent from my SM-G925I using Forum Runner

Fire Ball 18 Jul 2016 22:35

Tour

They are going to announce a European tour on the 25th of July and Tickets will go on sale Aug 5th . M

Vickip 18 Jul 2016 22:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 615120)
They are going to announce a European tour on the 25th of July and Tickets will go on sale Aug 5th . M

Any update about the USA tour Meat ?

anotherday 18 Jul 2016 23:15

Quote:

Excuse me while I cry tears of joy for all of your UK fans.

nikox1 19 Jul 2016 00:08

Quote:

That's better:D

Vickip 19 Jul 2016 00:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 615131)
That's better:D

Guess that answers your question in the other thread :-P

nikox1 19 Jul 2016 00:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 615132)
Guess that answers your question in the other thread :-P

Yeah it does, I didn't see this until after I posted
Time to see the bank manager:D

Vickip 19 Jul 2016 00:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikox1 (Post 615133)
Yeah it does, I didn't see this until after I posted
Time to see the bank manager:D

:up: :D

loaferman61 19 Jul 2016 01:25

Happy to hear there will be some more shows. Hoping Meat feels better every day. Maybe there could be a recording released?? Pretty please.

Of course a US show in North Carolina would be a dream. For this I will travel, when you live in the country everywhere is a trip anyway.:D

tonyloaf 19 Jul 2016 02:07

Ready and waiting !!!

tonyloaf 19 Jul 2016 02:08

I'm actually already on ticketmaster trying to refresh page :)

NightAngel 19 Jul 2016 02:49

M, That is the best news today! Ill be there!!!💙 love ya!xxx

renegadeangel 19 Jul 2016 20:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Ball (Post 615049)
Jim and I thank you for the positive attitude for both projects . Nice going !!
I have already called it a day , there are no more tours ... Just the promo tour for the record !!

I have a positive attitude towards both. BRAVER is a work of art. The musical I can't speak of as yet as I don't know much about it. I will go see it when it is out though.
I am only looking back on history and though I believe you about touring but I guess I have a fans eternal optimism that maybe, just maybe there might be something else...

nikox1 19 Jul 2016 20:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by renegadeangel (Post 615163)
I have a positive attitude towards both. BRAVER is a work of art. The musical I can't speak of as yet as I don't know much about it. I will go see it when it is out though.
I am only looking back on history and though I believe you about touring but I guess I have a fans eternal optimism that maybe, just maybe there might be something else...

I know and understand how hard the touring must be, and considering what Meat puts into a show, I'm amazed he has lasted so long. So every show we get from now on = is a 100% bonus.
But I just can't see Meat not recording ever again, who knows?

Fire Ball 19 Jul 2016 23:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vickip (Post 615122)
Any update about the USA tour Meat ?

No US tour before Europe !! M

Fire Ball 19 Jul 2016 23:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 615138)
I'm actually already on ticketmaster trying to refresh page :)

Tickets should be on sale Aug 5th !! If they are not let me know !! Thanks M