mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Guy 29 Feb 2020 09:17

I'm Stumpjumper.
(In a batman voice)

melon 29 Feb 2020 09:53

*lurk*

Monstro 29 Feb 2020 09:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 623882)
*lurk*

Hide your whiskey folks

melon 29 Feb 2020 10:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Monstro (Post 623883)
Hide your whiskey folks

You can hide it at my place

tonyloaf 29 Feb 2020 12:54

Mel you still got that huge refill beer bottle ??

melon 29 Feb 2020 15:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyloaf (Post 623888)
Mel you still got that huge refill beer bottle ??

I do 😁

Sebastian. 29 Feb 2020 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guy (Post 623881)
I'm Stumpjumper.
(In a batman voice)

No I’m Spartacus.

Monstro 01 Mar 2020 00:42

Quote:

I'm Stumpjumper.
(In a batman voice)

He's not Stumpjumper, he's a very naughty boy!!

AndrewG 01 Mar 2020 02:43

I had to look up what a Stumpjumper is. A mountain bike brand? I don't get it. :?

AndrewG 01 Mar 2020 13:02

When I left Netflix I was thinking "wow that was easy, they didn't even convince me to stay for a reduced rate or ask me back".

A year later I get an email almost every day begging me back.

ajf33 01 Mar 2020 17:27

Quote:

I'm Stumpjumper.
(In a batman voice)

Actually I heard back from Stumpjumper, (via a verified profile) and she is who she said she was!

AndrewG 01 Mar 2020 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajf33 (Post 623900)
Actually I heard back from Stumpjumper, (via a verified profile) and she is who she said she was!

Thanks for being the only one actually trying to figure that out. ;)

The most interesting thing about that saga for me is that Patti had/has an interest in mountain biking I guess.

amethyst 01 Mar 2020 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 623902)

The most interesting thing about that saga for me is that Patti had/has an interest in mountain biking I guess.

The sad thing is whoever spoke to her from here is fueling the fire. Just my 2 pence worth.:roll:

ajf33 01 Mar 2020 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by amethyst (Post 623904)
The sad thing is whoever spoke to her from here is fueling the fire. Just my 2 pence worth.:roll:

I didn't actually speak to her, just asked her confirmed twitter a/c if she was posting here, to which she got back to me saying yes. thats it convo wise!

ajf33 01 Mar 2020 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 623902)

I know there are people here, who know Meat and members of the NLE, so probably knew quickly she was who she said she was, but to me a fan only with no access to the inner circle, I had doubts, which I publicly appologise for having learned I was wrong to do so.

As for the Saga, not saying anything about it, and Tbh am glad the original thread got closed.

And lastly never knew thats what her username actually meant!

AndrewG 02 Mar 2020 04:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajf33 (Post 623906)
I know there are people here, who know Meat and members of the NLE, so probably knew quickly she was who she said she was, but to me a fan only with no access to the inner circle, I had doubts, which I publicly appologise for having learned I was wrong to do so.

As for the Saga, not saying anything about it, and Tbh am glad the original thread got closed.

And lastly never knew thats what her username actually meant!

I think it is right that it closed since it would never have resolved anything.

There were two ways that thread could have gone when she opened it up for questions. 1) Delve deeper in the rabbit hole of what happened in the past 2) Just ask Patti generic questions.

Unfortunately everyone took it as 1... (which I'm not sure she meant as she wasn't actually coming up with specifics indeed.)

I would have preferred asking her a) Does she like mountain bike riding, b) does she still fit in the 2006 Tom Rivers festival show outfit, but she isn't communicating with me anymore since 2014 when she thought I was someone I wasn't online.

It was case in point of her not listening to her own advice: what is written online and how it is perceived is often not how it is meant at all.

Sad that the bitterness between Patti and Meat will be their last chapter by the looks of things.

AndrewG 02 Mar 2020 04:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by amethyst (Post 623904)

Pursuing the he said / she said / he did / she did adventure route is never going to resolve anything.
I wish everyone including Patti and Meat and people who think they are trying to help here well.

We all should move on from being bitter on the internet I think. I hope everyone can do that regardless of what may or may not have happened. If the wounds are too great, that is a shame but there is even less point talking about it online I think. That is never going be some type of effective therapist replacement at all I would have thought.

ajf33 02 Mar 2020 09:29

I think to be fair, people were always going to ask what she was going on about now, rather than generic questions because of the thread she posted in.

If she'd posted in a new thread or one of the existing (albeit basically unused these days) and said ask me anything, people may have focused more on generic questions about her time with the nle, etc.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndrewG (Post 623911)
I think it is right that it closed since it would never have resolved anything.

There were two ways that thread could have gone when she opened it up for questions. 1) Delve deeper in the rabbit hole of what happened in the past 2) Just ask Patti generic questions.

Unfortunately everyone took it as 1... (which I'm not sure she meant as she wasn't actually coming up with specifics indeed.)

I would have preferred asking her a) Does she like mountain bike riding, b) does she still fit in the 2006 Tom Rivers festival show outfit, but she isn't communicating with me anymore since 2014 when she thought I was someone I wasn't online.

It was case in point of her not listening to her own advice: what is written online and how it is perceived is often not how it is meant at all.

Sad that the bitterness between Patti and Meat will be their last chapter by the looks of things.

melon 08 Mar 2020 17:18

Car stuff

duke knooby 09 Mar 2020 00:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by melon (Post 623940)
Car stuff

my favourite topic

duke knooby 11 Mar 2020 18:37

Which one of you guys bought the new bat out of hell 2 double lp picture disc of eBay?

duke knooby 24 Mar 2020 17:16

Think of others, and stay safe folks...

Good luck to all through these difficult times.

Monstro 24 Mar 2020 21:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 623957)
Think of others, and stay safe folks...

Good luck to all through these difficult times.

Did you wash your hands before you came here?

duke knooby 25 Mar 2020 22:31

oh yes, well scrubbed.

good news for me, off-licences have been added to the essential retailers list.. for my rations are getting very low.

duke knooby 26 Mar 2020 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by duke knooby (Post 623960)
oh yes, well scrubbed.

good news for me, off-licences have been added to the essential retailers list.. for my rations are getting very low.

Bad news for me, NI executive hasn’t applied it over here.