mlukfc.com Forums

mlukfc.com Forums (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Post your thoughts (https://www.mlukfc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4661)

Gez 10 Jun 2005 00:05

Oh well

DIZZY DRUMMER 10 Jun 2005 09:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gerry
Oh well

my thoughts exactly - miss ya hun :heart:

Ageing Bat 10 Jun 2005 11:32

Did anyone see where this week went? Only I appear to have lost several days - I'm sure it was Friday yesterday!

Bren 10 Jun 2005 17:01

hmmm...forum on a " go slow"....taking ages for pages to load....so will come back later.....

SuperLoafMan 10 Jun 2005 19:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ageing Bat
Did anyone see where this week went? Only I appear to have lost several days - I'm sure it was Friday yesterday!

This week has gone very quick...the days are flying by :shock: :roll:

Chris 10 Jun 2005 19:46

Quote:

How can I put this nicely??? :?

When you are getting on a bit, the days all start to merge in to one.

Hello??

Can you hear me?? Turn your deaf aid on love??? thats it!!:D:D:D:D

Keab42 11 Jun 2005 00:19

the only reason that time is going quickly for me is that i'm spending most of my time sleeping. i love summer holidays.

Tim 11 Jun 2005 20:03

...wish i could paint again... and write/make music again....:?

Bren 11 Jun 2005 21:26

you will Tim.....

meshurp 11 Jun 2005 22:22

how can i be miserable yet hyper?

Chris 11 Jun 2005 22:26

Poorly, very very poorly :(

Bren 11 Jun 2005 22:37

sorry to hear that .....* hug*

Bren 12 Jun 2005 15:52

:roll: ......?...... :( .....

Cathie 12 Jun 2005 20:06

You feeling better today, Chris?

Gez 12 Jun 2005 20:10

rain, sinday, work 2morrow :(

Chris 12 Jun 2005 20:16

feeling much much better today :D

Cathie 12 Jun 2005 20:20

Good good Chris :D

Cathie 12 Jun 2005 21:08

It's raining, it's pouring...

Gez 13 Jun 2005 09:56

Weetabix or Frosted Wheats :??:

Gez 13 Jun 2005 16:58

....it was actually a (ready girls)....a banana ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 13 Jun 2005 17:19

Quote:

....it was actually a (ready girls)....a banana ;)

I had a banana for my brekky too

I have had a crap day at work - will have to go home & drown me sorrows :hic:

Gez 13 Jun 2005 17:21

auch :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 14 Jun 2005 09:19

I have an appointment in the pain clinic today - about my trapped nerve - not looking forward to it - know I will be getting a steriod injection (THEY HURT) :( :( :tard:

Skeleton 14 Jun 2005 13:37

Iīm Back! :D It was really rought but it was worth it.. I really liked the camp.. :D

SuperLoafMan 14 Jun 2005 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by FALLEN ANGEL1000
I have an appointment in the pain clinic today - about my trapped nerve - not looking forward to it - know I will be getting a steriod injection (THEY HURT) :( :( :tard:

Hope everything goes ok for you Sharon!!! *Hugs* ;) :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 14 Jun 2005 14:18

It will be fine Ross - Thanks - just very painful & I do not want to cancel me drum lesson either

SuperLoafMan 14 Jun 2005 14:33

I know you wont want to cancel your drum lesson....Have a good time later on....speak soon!! :D

Bren 14 Jun 2005 21:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skeleton
Iīm Back! :D It was really rought but it was worth it.. I really liked the camp.. :D

nice to see you back ....glad you had a good time.

Chris 14 Jun 2005 21:58

Good luck babes

Fingers and toes crossed.

I believe in you!!;)

Gez 14 Jun 2005 23:08

Poor FA an I thought it was just me that got on her nerves :shock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Jun 2005 09:38

Quote:

Poor FA an I thought it was just me that got on her nerves :shock:

GERRY - YOU GET ON ME NERVES IN A NICE WAY :cool:

I did not have the injection - I have to go back in for surgery :( :( in 6 - 8 weeks

Gez 15 Jun 2005 12:28

:( Poor you :( ....there's always a bright side too, all that rest afterwards and someone to run about to your every need ;) ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 15 Jun 2005 13:32

Quote:

:( Poor you :( ....there's always a bright side too, all that rest afterwards and someone to run about to your every need ;) ;)

You offering - cause no one else will be doing it :(

Ageing Bat 15 Jun 2005 17:45

This time 20 years ago I had been married to my first husband for one and a half hours ......... took years to get rid of him afterwards!

SuperLoafMan 15 Jun 2005 18:19

Quote:

GERRY - YOU GET ON ME NERVES IN A NICE WAY :cool:

I did not have the injection - I have to go back in for surgery :( :( in 6 - 8 weeks

Awww sorry to hear that Sharon... :(

Gez 15 Jun 2005 22:14

Quote:

You offering - cause no one else will be doing it :(

Awwwwwww MA BACK ;)

Gez 15 Jun 2005 22:15

Quote:

This time 20 years ago I had been married to my first husband for one and a half hours ......... took years to get rid of him afterwards!

Hope you got rid of the Shovel ;)

Pixie 16 Jun 2005 08:50

Quote:

It will be fine Ross - Thanks - just very painful & I do not want to cancel me drum lesson either

Ooohh, Sharon, you didn't hurt it while bopping around to the Meat the other night did you?? :shock: If so, sorry I encouraged you!! :roll:

Hope you can get some 'relief' in the meantime.....now, now Gerry, don't go there!! :lol:

Pixie 16 Jun 2005 08:50

Quote:

Hope you got rid of the Shovel ;)

:lmao: :lmao:

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 09:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pixie
Ooohh, Sharon, you didn't hurt it while bopping around to the Meat the other night did you?? :shock: If so, sorry I encouraged you!! :roll:

Hope you can get some 'relief' in the meantime.....now, now Gerry, don't go there!! :lol:

NO Pixie - it was not from the other night - that was fun. It is a long standing problem - but they are having trouble controlling the pain - hense the pethadine :tard:

My thoughts are with Ross today - Take care hun :heart: :heart:

Pixie 16 Jun 2005 10:10

Quote:

NO Pixie - it was not from the other night - that was fun. It is a long standing problem - but they are having trouble controlling the pain - hense the pethadine :tard:

S'OK then Sharon - we like pethadine don't we?! :shock:

What's up with Ross? Whatever it is, take care SLM and good luck with the test revision as well..:lol:

Skeleton 16 Jun 2005 13:20

Today Iīm going to donate my blood.. Thatīs nice.. :D

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 13:51

Quote:

Thanks Sharon...and thanks Pixie...It is my aunties funeral today...she passed away last Thursday...I didnt go though Sharon...I couldnt bare it...I know i should have but i just couldnt :( :(

Thanks you guys anyway!! ;)

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 14:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuperLoafMan
Thanks Sharon...and thanks Pixie...It is my aunties funeral today...she passed away last Thursday...I didnt go though Sharon...I couldnt bare it...I know i should have but i just couldnt :( :(

Thanks you guys anyway!! ;)

Ross - That's OK - you have to do what is right for you - hope to speak to you later hun :heart:

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 15:01

Thanks Sharon...;)

definitely...now you got computer back...hope it is ok...and i can speak to you later :D

Pixie 16 Jun 2005 15:05

So sorry to hear that Ross - *another hug*.

Hope you and your folks are bearing up o.k. See you in the B & B later? :-P

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 15:51

Quote:

So sorry to hear that Ross - *another hug*.

Hope you and your folks are bearing up o.k. See you in the B & B later? :-P

Thanks Pixie...we are ok...but i dont think they will have been at the funeral..thats why i couldnt go....i dont know what i would have been like :(

Definitely in the B&B later ;)

dottie 16 Jun 2005 18:28

Love and Hugs to Ross - May your God go with you and look over you..........

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by dottie
Love and Hugs to Ross - May your God go with you and look over you..........

Thanks Dottie....;)

Congrats on getting over 8,000 post's :D

Gez 16 Jun 2005 20:26

:(

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 21:02

I'm getting tipsy

SuperLoafMan 16 Jun 2005 21:04

lol :lol:

Chris 16 Jun 2005 22:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Hoskins
It's Good to talk!!!

DIZZY DRUMMER 16 Jun 2005 23:47

:shock:

Cathie 18 Jun 2005 21:18

It's my forum birthday today, two years ago today I was an "innocent" sixteen year old venturing onto the forum for the first time :shock: :D

...oh how things have changed ;) :twisted:

Chris 18 Jun 2005 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cathie

...oh how things have changed ;) :twisted:

Haven't they just!!! :twisted::lol::twisted::lol::twisted:;)

Cathie 18 Jun 2005 21:38

Lol :twisted:

Anyone wants a drink in the bat, I'm buying

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 00:40

Thinking of you, Liz

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 06:16

I hope the person who this is for understands what I mean.

It's 5 in the morning. It's light outside. I need sleep.

I don't want to hear the kind of things that you say to me. It's not fair. You know it's not. It's not my fault. How could it have been my fault? I was 16 for goodness sake, and what happened was bad but it affected all of us. It hurt all of us. I know it sounds heartless but it wasn't just you that lost someone.

What you're doing now...I know you're hurting but it's wrong. You're taking it out on people who did nothing wrong and you're going to lose them. You've lost one member of your family, don't lose any more just through pig-headedness. Ringing up Kieran and saying those kinds of things to him is manipulative and mean. He's a child, and he's already had his world rocked by tragedy, don't give him any more. Stop saying those things to Charly or you'll lose her too. You know she isn't any of the things you say she is. You're upsetting her for nothing, you're achieveing nothing. If you're gonna hate someone then find someone who doesn't care about you, don't sabotage your relationship with Charly just because you need someone to yell at. The things you say about her are lies. There's nothing wrong with the way she lives her life, and at one point, you knew that.

We love you very much and we care about you, even though you might not think that we do. You might think we're all cruel and heartless and responsible for taking away someone you care about but you know it isn't true. Cancer isn't personal like that. We didn't do it, don't take it out on us. We're always here for you but you've been driving us away for two years and no one can take it any more, not even your kids.

I'm sorry that you feel I hurt you. I'm sorry that you feel I wasn't there for him, or that I was there too much, or that I did the wrong thing, or that I didn't do enough. But there's no need for what you're doing. I know you'll see this. I know you come on here to read my posts, or you wouldnt have mentioned it when you rang. You think no one cares about you but when you go missing for a month and then suddenly you call why do you think that two dozen of your friends and family start ringing each other in the middle of the night? You have no idea how much we worry about you, how much your friends and family have sacrificed for you. After everything you said to Charly and she still gets up and drives around and comforts Kieran and tries to find you every single time. And all you do is trick her and scare her, never mind Aly and Kieran. Last time Kiara drove half way across the country in the small hours of the morning to come and find you. Because we care about you. Stop throwing it back in our faces.

Wherever you are, please call someone and let them know you're ok and where you are, instead of just ringing up to tell them how much you hate them. This has hardly been the whole cuddly version, please come home, we love you, we miss you so much version. But I know you well enough to know that that won't work because we've tried it. And you know me well enough to know that I will try anything for the people I care about.

Because despite everything. We do love you. We do miss you. Please stop these stupid games and come home.

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Jun 2005 08:47

What sort of a plonker am I ?????

Pixie 20 Jun 2005 10:43

A nice one Sharon!! :lol:

*Pixie jumps up and down, excited, at the thought on pending holidays!!*

Cathie 20 Jun 2005 12:29

Hey guys
Sorry about the post earlier. Had been an eventufull, stressful, upsetting night and I hadn't yet gone to bed. In the past 24 hours I've had 3 hours sleep, getting to bed at 7am this morning!
Sorry xxx

DIZZY DRUMMER 20 Jun 2005 13:44

Quote:

A nice one Sharon!! :lol:

*Pixie jumps up and down, excited, at the thought on pending holidays!!*

Thank you Pixie :oops:

We got our computer back & after 24 hrs I had uninstalled a programme that I shouldn't have - so we have no internet access - back to the shop with it :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Such a dipstick - I am doing my daughter's homework at work now :shock: :shock:

Pixie - Hug all the characters - they are great ;) ;) ;)

Ageing Bat 20 Jun 2005 14:43

To have a fighting chance to get everything done this week that needs doing, I really need 36 hour days, not 24!

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 10:54

I saw a wonderful dream.. :D Meat was in it.. :cool:

Cathie 21 Jun 2005 12:32

Got a three hour English Litereature exam this afternoon...fuuun :evil: :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 21 Jun 2005 13:10

My eyeball is red rare & very very sore :( :( :(

I got stung by a bee just on me eyelid - ******* hurt - have a puffed eye & kills

B*****D http://www.babybeehats.com/images/index_bee.gif

Rebel 1 21 Jun 2005 13:24

Bad luck for you FA no PC and now no sight.

DIZZY DRUMMER 21 Jun 2005 13:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rebel 1
Bad luck for you FA no PC and now no sight.

Thanks Rebel 1 - I have sight - but look like something out of a horro movie. Funny though I am the first aider for work & had a patient today - they said I looked more in need of one :lol: :lmao:

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 17:47

Thereīs hot as in Hell.... Or should I say as in sauna.. :lol:

Tim 21 Jun 2005 18:04

...it's gettin' hot in here....lalalala.... :D

Skeleton 21 Jun 2005 18:24

My neurology told me that I have to go to head MRI.. :(

Iīm little worried becaused Iīd have lots of headaces.. :(
I hope that thereīs nothing in my brain.. I try to find out place where they going to do that MRI.. Itīs much easier to go to private clinic and itīs faster.. Even itīs expensive..

Gez 22 Jun 2005 21:41

hope thats work your talkin bout :roll:

DIZZY DRUMMER 23 Jun 2005 08:54

I really need to get my hair cut - I look like a scarecrow

Gez 23 Jun 2005 19:22

Auch aye the noo and that :shock:

Tim 23 Jun 2005 19:27

....mmm..maybe i'm crazy... couldn't understand what Gerry meant ;) ...

Gez 24 Jun 2005 09:28

Crazy is only someone who cant understand reality and is quite MAD.......AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....ya nutter ;) .

......an someone who likes Patsy Cline :shock: (must be insane too)

Cathie 24 Jun 2005 21:49

Quote:

Crazy is only someone who cant understand reality and is quite MAD.......AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG....ya nutter ;) .

Ooookay then

DIZZY DRUMMER 24 Jun 2005 22:11

Quote:

Straight jacket over here - me thinks

SuperLoafMan 24 Jun 2005 22:13

Yeah..lol..:D

Bloody hell it is warm :roll:

Chris 24 Jun 2005 22:16

Why does everyone think it is too warm!!

It can never be too warm!!

Cathie 24 Jun 2005 22:20

"In event of volcano eruption ordinary people run for your lives...but would chris please report to the site of eruption and bring his sun tan lotion with him as the scientists would like to see if the heat has any effect on him"

Chris 24 Jun 2005 22:27

Look,

You can't be an evil genius and have a hidden base in a hollowed out volcano if you are scared of the warmth can you???

You don't watch Bond to see Blofeld saying "don't chuck him in the larva. It's too warm for me to watch him die down there!!!"

Cathie 24 Jun 2005 22:29

True, true...

Keab42 25 Jun 2005 23:10

asbestos??? remote cameras???

SuperLoafMan 25 Jun 2005 23:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris
Why does everyone think it is too warm!!

It can never be too warm!!

It can! Not that i was complaining, well much :lol: just that it was too warm for that night and sleeping!!

meshurp 25 Jun 2005 23:53

it can be to warm if you are a coldblooded reptile like me

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Jun 2005 08:07

It's a Sunday - why am I up so early :shock:

scotty 26 Jun 2005 10:17

shall I cane the credit card and go back to Dubai? decisions,decisions!!

SuperLoafMan 26 Jun 2005 13:17

Quote:

It's a Sunday - why am I up so early :shock:

Why? :shock: :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Jun 2005 20:25

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I am fed up with practicing this drumming technique :down: :bicker:

Bren 26 Jun 2005 20:28

practice makes perfect FA... :D :lol:

DIZZY DRUMMER 26 Jun 2005 23:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bren
practice makes perfect FA... :D :lol:

Thanks Bren - but at the moment practice makes me frustrated :doh:

I'm bored - might go to bed & read

Gez 29 Jun 2005 00:20

maybe one more b4 bed :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 29 Jun 2005 09:01

Another lovely day at work ................................... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bicker:

Gez 29 Jun 2005 09:06

Just think of all those unemployed FA........................lucky sods :shock:

DIZZY DRUMMER 29 Jun 2005 09:16

Ya - but look what we get - stress - agro - verbal abuse - high blood pressure - swearing too much etc etc

Skeleton 29 Jun 2005 10:55

Iīm going to morrow my next confirmation camp as night guard.. :D But unfortunately I canīt see Live8.. :( They goign to show it here in Finland live.. :D The camp is in my own home town just round 20 miles away.. Itīs going to be fun.. I hope I stay up all and every night.. ;)

Bren 29 Jun 2005 11:16

have fun skeleton :D

DIZZY DRUMMER 29 Jun 2005 13:46

WHAT A MORNING !!!!!!!!

Been in a meeting with the gaffers to try & sort out the Shit in the office :shock: :shock: :shock: