PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR DVD!

Spider
05 Apr 2007, 17:12
Is there a MeatLoaf DVD of music videos - he has some brilliant ones and I would really love to find a DVD of them ... no luck so far!

LucyK!
05 Apr 2007, 17:33
Hits Out Of Hell is a combination of videos and "live performances" (which were used as videos!) From Bat Out Of Hell, Dead Ringer and Midnight At The Lost And Found.

Bat Out Of Hell II Picture Show has the videos to Anything For Love, Rock and Roll Dreams and Objects In The Rear View Mirror...

Videos to the more recent songs from Couldn't Have Said It Better and Bat III can be found on individual DVD's as you'd buy a CD single, or all over the internet :up:

Spider
05 Apr 2007, 17:48
Thanx so much! Couldn't find anything in SA, but now know what to look for, I can look on overseas sites...

Wario
05 Apr 2007, 18:07
Hits Out Of Hell is a combination of videos and "live performances" (which were used as videos!) From Bat Out Of Hell, Dead Ringer and Midnight At The Lost And Found.

Bat Out Of Hell II Picture Show has the videos to Anything For Love, Rock and Roll Dreams and Objects In The Rear View Mirror...

Videos to the more recent songs from Couldn't Have Said It Better and Bat III can be found on individual DVD's as you'd buy a CD single, or all over the internet :up:

Acctually there's nothing live of Hits Out Of hell ;)

A new dvd has come with a special BOOH cd and it has a video of Dead Ringer on it.

LucyK!
05 Apr 2007, 18:13
Hence me writing "live performances" in the punctuation - they're staged as lived rather than being a standard music video with acting.

RadioMaster
05 Apr 2007, 20:07
Hence me writing "live performances" in the punctuation - they're staged as lived rather than being a standard music video with acting.

but there not sung live, it's clearly performance to the album vocals, that's what I call a music video ;)

anyway,
look for the new Bat2 collectors edition, has Bat2, BOOH live and the videos of AFL, RnR Dreams and Objects on DVD.

Blackkat13
05 Apr 2007, 22:02
when is that coming out on dvd I still got the vhs

djfierce
05 Apr 2007, 22:04
it was out some time ago over here i think.

LucyK!
05 Apr 2007, 22:39
but there not sung live, it's clearly performance to the album vocals, that's what I call a music video ;)

...that's what I said!! Staged as live - ie, not live!

RadioMaster
05 Apr 2007, 22:51
...that's what I said!! Staged as live - ie, not live!

ok, sorry then :oops:

Wario
06 Apr 2007, 01:02
ok, sorry then :oops:

second that :oops:

meatloaf-unofficial
06 Apr 2007, 09:50
when is that coming out on dvd I still got the vhs

was it not released in the november time 2006 - as a second from the Bat III album being released??

Try Amazon.com or Amazon.co.uk (depending where you live) they'll have it or try your local HMV or similar place to that - they will more than likly have it too.

mszee
11 Apr 2007, 01:29
http://www.amazon.com/Bat-out-Hell-Meat-Loaf/dp/B000I5XD0Q/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/103-3000894-9031815?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1176247622&sr=1-1

Something like this?