PDA

View Full Version : meat is on richard & judy tonight at 5pm c4

greg
17 Apr 2003, 13:04
hi catch meat tonight at 5pm on c4

dottie
17 Apr 2003, 18:19
Meat you were brilliant - loved the watercress, bean thing - must remember that they will grow quicker listening to Bat out Hell

The Flying Mouse
17 Apr 2003, 18:22
AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I forgot all about it.
I was too busy trying to track down copies of the single today :? .

dottie
17 Apr 2003, 18:31
I forgot all about it.

Well done to you - but what a shame you missed it - i dashed home from swimming to see it - I've done rounds of local stores still no Meat but they do say it doesn't mean that there not going to have it in tomorrow. Same old story - Middlesex feels like the Outer Hebrides at the moment :(

dottie
17 Apr 2003, 19:27
I forgot all about it.

Well done to you - but what a shame you missed it - i dashed home from swimming to see it - I've done rounds of local stores still no Meat but they do say it doesn't mean that there not going to have it in tomorrow. Same old story - Middlesex feels like the Outer Hebrides at the moment :(

check CHSIB info regarding single/album posted late this afternoon for Middlesex - have had minions out looking for it

Tim
17 Apr 2003, 19:30
Maybe there must be a video or dvd with all the shows, interviews that Meat Loaf gave, so the whole world can enjoy it!!

dottie
17 Apr 2003, 19:31
Maybe there must be a video or dvd with all the shows, interviews that Meat Loaf gave, so the whole world can enjoy it!!

Now that is a brilliant idea :D

The Flying Mouse
17 Apr 2003, 19:44
:twisted: If only :roll: .
Stuff like that is worth gold to fans.

heat
18 Apr 2003, 15:11
My sunflowers have grown a whole 2 inches overnight!!! :D

Have been playing BOOH to them all night......

Heat xxx

dottie
18 Apr 2003, 17:20
My sunflowers have grown a whole 2 inches overnight!!! :D

Have been playing BOOH to them all night......

Heat xxx

Beat you mine have grown 3foot! :lol:

Tim
18 Apr 2003, 17:24
Yeah, plants like rock music, special Meat Loaf music!! BUt i think that i gave my plants an overdosis of it :lol:

dottie
18 Apr 2003, 17:27
Yeah, plants like rock music, special Meat Loaf music!! BUt i think that i gave my plants an overdosis of it :lol:

Live in the jungle do we ! :lol:

heat
18 Apr 2003, 19:08
Tim, there aint such thing as an overdose of Meat ...... :twisted: :twisted: :P :P :P

Heat
xxx