PDA

View Full Version : RVM #49 where? when? what if?

Mike Piercy
07 Mar 2007, 13:08
Just a brief message to find out what has happened to the last ever "Rear View Mirror" (#49). Has it been hijacked?

When I left the Management Team we were told it was to be issued after the October 2006 promo tour but that never happened, this after the original date of August 2006 had been missed. In fact I replied to a post around November from Sue W that to my knowledge it would be out before Christmas 2006.

To my knowledge we have not had any information since and Maureen and I like many others have paid for this issue. To my knowledge over 70 people await this issue after paying in advance.

Please let us know:
where it is?
when it is coming out?
what will happen if it doesn't?

A statement would be much appreciated, if we know the problem people respond well, if we don't speculation increases.

Mike
PS it's March 2007 now!

LucyK!
07 Mar 2007, 23:11
I must admit it's a real shame that we've not seen this issue yet - apart from the fact it's been paid for, there's been so many wonderful Meat events that have taken place since the last RVM that it would have been great to include...unfortunately (in terms of RVM anyway!) the tour has started now, so all those great events are out of date now...

Mike Piercy
08 Mar 2007, 10:04
Agreed things have past and the tour is underway but that hasn't stopped us in the past. We have always covered retrospective matters as well as the current and future Meat related matters.

The question is when is this issue coming out? Are we to be told?

Mike
It's March 2007 now!

RadioMaster
08 Mar 2007, 14:13
who is actually responsible for the production?

djfierce
08 Mar 2007, 20:07
maybe this one could be done for the tour, no?

Thats if it hasnt already been done i mean ;)