PDA

View Full Version : need help, and well this is the place to get it!

Nick
15 Dec 2006, 03:36
Hey everyone!

i saw this for the first time on youtube *becoming one of my favoright sights* and i found this. 2WiMjTgh-u4 Can anyone telll me whats its from and if it comes on dvd or vhs?

Thanks! nick:D :D :D :D

Vickip
15 Dec 2006, 04:41
Hey everyone!

i saw this for the first time on youtube *becoming one of my favoright sights* and i found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiMjTgh-u4 Can anyone telll me whats its from and if it comes on dvd or vhs?

It's from the Bat Out Of Hell II Picture Show VHS. I don't know if it's still available on Amazon.com, but sometimes you can find it listed on Ebay :-)
Good luck !
Vicki

Blackkat13
15 Dec 2006, 08:35
Yeah it's usally on Ebay for like a dollar or two. Just type in meat loaf vhs and you should find a copy of it. If not go on Amazon hope you find it cause it is a great movie.

MeatGrl1
16 Dec 2006, 01:15
Hey everyone!

i saw this for the first time on youtube *becoming one of my favoright sights* and i found this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WiMjTgh-u4 Can anyone telll me whats its from and if it comes on dvd or vhs?

You may find this on Bat Out Of Hell II: Picture Show, which is only accessible on VCR and you can easily get it at Amazon, on-line.
Hope this helps.

:))

The Flying Mouse
17 Dec 2006, 03:54
:twisted: I've taken the liberty of embedding the vid into the first post :mrgreen:

RadioMaster
17 Dec 2006, 10:45
itīs the first song from the 93 MTV show "The History Of Meat Loaf", from which some songs were used for the picture show. Itīs my favourite ML concert recording.
He also performed
Took the words, Lemon, Paradise and R&R Dreams

Ma.Ra
17 Dec 2006, 10:53
A real shame that the picture show wasn't released as dvd yet:evil:

Nick
17 Dec 2006, 20:09
Ok cool. Picture show. sounds easy, but i can't seem to find one under the price of 30 $. Can you guys find somthin for US? I'm stumped

therag2100
17 Dec 2006, 20:15
I have the whole thing on DVD.. some guy in america recorded it and sent it to me on dvd.. it was shown on VH1 as 2 x 1 hour specials. its really good.

batcity
17 Dec 2006, 23:31
It is from Bat Picture Show BUT

In Full entirity it was MTV's The History Of Meat Loaf live from orlando, Florida. broadcast in 1994 for MTV