PDA

View Full Version : Favorite ML death scene

Blackkat13
11 Nov 2006, 07:30
Ok I know many ML fans hate to see ML get it in the end but if you could pick one death scene from any film which one would be?

Mine is the ending of Black Dog.....ML went out in a blaze of glory.

CarylB
11 Nov 2006, 10:06
Ok I know many ML fans hate to see ML get it in the end but if you could pick one death scene from any film which one would be?

Mine is the ending of Black Dog.....ML went out in a blaze of glory.

Rather morbid question .. I enjoy watching Meat act (one reason why my favourite role is Fred in Focus, which he plays with such subtlety) so rather than the blaze-of-glory exits from Black Dog and Blacktop, and his departure in 51st State which surely qualifies for his "Most Explosive" .. lol, I suppose I'd go for Bob's final scenes in Fight Club. There's a poignancy there which is moving, and actually demands something from the actor rather than the special effects team (or as in the case of RHPS, the sound effects team!)

Caryl

The Flying Mouse
11 Nov 2006, 20:37
:twisted: This is off to Loaf Camera Action.

I'll also add a poll in a few minutes :up:

The Flying Mouse
11 Nov 2006, 20:50
:twisted: Poll added, vote away :mrgreen:

MeatGrl1
11 Nov 2006, 20:53
None:-(!

I avoid films where he dies if possible.
Hense I sway more for Roadie & To Catch A Yeti !!
He doesn't die in these;-)!

mszee
11 Nov 2006, 21:07
I thought I was in the majority but it appears that I was the only one who voted so far...

Bwahahahahahahaha...

Well, Rocky Horror is still my favorite ML movie after all these years...

RadioMaster
11 Nov 2006, 21:10
please dont hit me, but I haven´t seen neither of the mentioned films:oops:*hides*

Rockette
12 Nov 2006, 07:34
51st State wins hands down.

And shoes neatly left in place. :twisted:

needmoremeat
14 Nov 2006, 20:57
51st State. Was in stitches second time I watched it and saw the funny side!:lmao: And the slippers! I forgot about the slippers!:lol:

Blackkat13
14 Nov 2006, 22:42
Found the Monster Clips Here...http://republic-of-loafdom.com/Media/Video/Television/Television.htm

Here's the last clip....Guess we know how he gets it
http://republic-of-loafdom.com/Media/Video/Television/Monsters6.htm

RSG
15 Nov 2006, 16:43
Morbid question in deed, but why not answer it. Seeing how its a fun question, and what a great topic I may add :D

Nobody would like to see ML crash, so I understand yur point of view MeatGrl ;) But since its not Meat whose dying in these movies, its the characters, and I have to say mine would be the scene with the Lizzard. Now I haven't seen alotta his movies. I will catch up one of these days and buy them all. Or at least the good ones ;) But I have really enjoyed Formula 51's (51st State in other places)
Don't tell me which one, but I'd like to see the one where dies of fright, he described it once, and it sounds DEEP.

Peace, Love & Respect,

RSG

Devil's Son
15 Nov 2006, 17:11
.. maybe I'll likte to see him dying on Peltz :twisted:

Meataholic
16 Nov 2006, 16:01
I voted for “other” – The scene I had in mind was Billy’s death in 'A hole in one'. :shock:

Devil's Son
16 Nov 2006, 16:47
oh this scene is good, too.

Caelan
16 Nov 2006, 17:45
tried to post yesterday but for some reason that failed..
now trying to remember what I said yesterday...hmm

I voted for Black Dog..that is mainly because of the nice way they crashed Goliath...and as married to a truckdriver I'm kinda influenced by his love for the big trucks..

besides that one I loved it the way they let Meat explode in 51 state..
nice effect there..very ***euhhh*** subtile:roll:

about Fight club..was kinda predictable that BOB had too die the big slow guy going out with a few guys doing bad things THAT WAS ASKING FOR TROUBLE.. to bad though it turned out that way cause I loved that guy..well done Meat;)

haven't seen all the movies and from what I have seen I can't remember every single Meaty death scene..but this is what came up straight away..lol

needmoremeat
16 Nov 2006, 22:08
.. maybe I'll likte to see him dying on Peltz :twisted:

Explain?!:shock: :twisted: ;)

Blackkat13
17 Nov 2006, 04:21
I voted for Black Dog..that is mainly because of the nice way they crashed Goliath...and as married to a truckdriver I'm kinda influenced by his love for the big trucks..

Wasn't Goliath the truck in BlackTop not Black Dog?

Caelan
17 Nov 2006, 10:22
Wasn't Goliath the truck in BlackTop not Black Dog? oohh see I knew there was something wrong..:oops:

Devil's Son
17 Nov 2006, 12:01
Explain?!:shock: :twisted: ;)

Why the death scene in Peltz? Look at this picture:
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2500/mastersofhorroray5.jpg
it is the beginning of the end, and it looks interesting. It seems to be different from all other death scenes :twisted:

needmoremeat
17 Nov 2006, 12:31
I thought so!:mrgreen:
In that case, I wouldn't mind seeing it, either. He can die and leave me happy, instead of my dying happy, or however it goes!:twisted:

Devil's Son
17 Nov 2006, 15:54
:))