PDA

View Full Version : Why Paradise?

Jackoutofhell
02 Nov 2006, 04:50
Don't get me wrong. I love the song, and he's doing some pretty good performances of it. But can't we mix it up a little? I'd like him to substitute something else from the album. Blind as a Bat would be awesome, if only one time. And isn't it going to be the second single? He's just done Paradise three times in a row and I find it a little redundant. IACB is a fine choice, but something else please!

Blackkat13
02 Nov 2006, 05:23
I agree I would love to see Land of the pigs or even Cry Over me....Maybe Paradise is easier plus doing Paradise and IACBTM is introducing everone to aspen and raven. Besides my little sister don't like IACBTM she made the comment she wishes it was with Patti not raven cause she is to young. Plus My mom made the comment IACBTM is ok but should have been something else for a single cause it don't got that catch or lure to bring you in. Only thing good is got one of her friends interested in ML cause of the Bat 3 showning. He dl IACBTM and Monster and is asking me about ML cd's.

Pudding
02 Nov 2006, 06:22
I made a similar post on TNW saying pretty much the same thing (more or less) Maybe Meat is purposely doing Paradise on TV to try and convince people that doing the song with Aspen isn't a little too weird, like some critics have mentioned.

Pud :twisted: