PDA

View Full Version : Album at RAH

Toolster
09 Oct 2006, 17:27
Hi peeps,

I have a friend who has a friend who works for RAH as a usher and he told my mate that Bat 3 album will be on sale on the night of the concert.

Now Im not sure if I believe him or not, but how cool if it is :cheer: :cheer:

meatloaf-unofficial
09 Oct 2006, 17:38
we could be getting the album soon than we think :-)

AndrewG
09 Oct 2006, 18:00
That's gonna be mighty busy at the merchandise stall if that's the case. :D Rock the hell on! :D

meatloaf-unofficial
09 Oct 2006, 18:01
That's gonna be mighty busy at the merchandise stall if that's the case. :D Rock the hell on! :D

yep - well at any merchandise stall at a ml gig - its busy.

dukesofhazard
09 Oct 2006, 20:00
As much as I'd like to get it early I won't be if its the usual huge price concert merchandise is as it will probably be Ģ10ish in stores.

The Flying Mouse
09 Oct 2006, 20:04
:twisted: I doubt it would be released early for the concert, but nothing wrong with hoping :pray:

It would certainly make sence to have it on the merchandise stall :up:

Kev
09 Oct 2006, 21:05
I don't think for a single second this will happen. NONE of those sales would go towards the chart. Even if only half the people going bought it that would be 2000 sales lost to the chart.

The single will more than likely be onsale though

samurai7
09 Oct 2006, 21:11
I went to the albert hall last year to see simply red (don't ask :shock: ) and after the performance, they were selling CDs of THAT NIGHT'S SHOW. It's called 'Instant Live' and you can check it out here....
http://www.instantlive.com/

Maybe that's what you mean? However, it says on the website that there are no upcoming concerts scheduled.

*fingers crossed*

meatloaf-unofficial
09 Oct 2006, 21:12
I don't think for a single second this will happen. NONE of those sales would go towards the chart. Even if only half the people going bought it that would be 2000 sales lost to the chart.

The single will more than likely be onsale though

Well I'll get the single there, if I don't get it in Preston on the journey down from scotland.

Paul191
09 Oct 2006, 21:34
I hope to God the album is not on sale.......... As well as Icwuke, I know for a fact these sales would not go towards the chart. Surely we want Meat to go as far as possible up the UK charts.

RadioMaster
09 Oct 2006, 22:31
I went to the albert hall last year to see simply red (don't ask :shock: ) and after the performance, they were selling CDs of THAT NIGHT'S SHOW. It's called 'Instant Live' and you can check it out here....
http://www.instantlive.com/

Maybe that's what you mean? However, it says on the website that there are no upcoming concerts scheduled.

*fingers crossed*

that wouldnt have been such a good sound quality (no time for mixing or mastering) or not? (sorry for sliding off topic....:oops:)

PanicLord
09 Oct 2006, 23:01
I hope to God the album is not on sale.......... As well as Icwuke, I know for a fact these sales would not go towards the chart. Surely we want Meat to go as far as possible up the UK charts.

Well, a good chart position would be amazing. But all sales are sales whether they count towards the chart or not.

"Let's not deny Meat an opportunity to sell some Bat for the sake of a stat."

samurai7
09 Oct 2006, 23:07
that wouldnt have been such a good sound quality (no time for mixing or mastering) or not? (sorry for sliding off topic....:oops:)

You'd be surprised - These guys are very good - I think it's all done 'on-the-fly'. The CD from the simply red show is excellent quality, and a friend of mine got one from a Wet Wet Wet show which sounded great also.

Shame about his taste in music, though ;)

RadioMaster
09 Oct 2006, 23:31
cant judge it 'cause I wouldnt visit a wet wet wet concert if it snows in hell!:shock:
Thanks for the info though....

Letīs see if thatīll be done at RAH too...

meatloaf-unofficial
12 Oct 2006, 19:48
I wish Meat would do this !!!!

AndrewG
14 Oct 2006, 17:24
I think Meat should do this Instant Live thing at every show!