PDA

View Full Version : Coincidence 16th October Release

Jayd
06 Oct 2006, 10:55
I was just looking through my girlfriends CD collection, and I come across a Smash Hits Double CD from 1995. On there is a Radio Edit version of I'd Lie For You. On the sleeve is a bit of info about each track, and the info for Meat's track, is about it being a duet with Patti Russo, another hit ballad from Meat, and also how it's release on the UK charts was 16TH OCTOBER 1995. I though this was just a funny sort of coincidence. Meat's release of IACBTMN being the same date also, and how 11 years have gone by already. :D

wenners
07 Oct 2006, 11:55
I think its more of a coincidence that the original Bat out of Hell's official release date is 29th October 1977.

Jayd
07 Oct 2006, 12:06
I think its more of a coincidence that the original Bat out of Hell's official release date is 29th October 1977.

MMmmmmmm, must be something about October for Meat then. What was the release date for Bat 2. Was Anything for love an October release, or a bit earlier? :D

R.
07 Oct 2006, 13:07
Thread crap and personal pops removed.
Stop with the thread hijacks, discuss the thread topic and not your personal annoyances against each other.

CarylB
07 Oct 2006, 15:17

I suspect it's a conscious decision :) Complete the trilogy on the anniversary of the beginning .. or as close as you can get.

Caryl

samurai7
07 Oct 2006, 15:48
I suspect it's a conscious decision :) Complete the trilogy on the anniversary of the beginning .. or as close as you can get.

Caryl

So that'd be next year, then ;)