PDA

View Full Version : Oh YEAH!

R.
31 Mar 2003, 19:31
http://www.mlukfc.com/funstuff/chsib_booklet.jpg
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

8O 8) :oops: :))
R.

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 19:58
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

R.

Oh my god look at that photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart :))
Hubba Hubba !!
Thanks for making my day R !!

And yeah ... CONGRATULATIONS to you R and the entire UK fanclub !!
You're the best and deserve the recognition :))

Vicki

mariella
31 Mar 2003, 19:58
Hi R.!

Thank you.

This is great! :mrgreen:

Mariella

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 20:00
Hi R.!

Thank you.

This is great! :mrgreen:

Mariella

Hi Mariella !

Can you tell I really liked the photograph? :))
Vicki

mariella
31 Mar 2003, 20:04
Hi Vicki,

What do you mean? Oh, now that you mention it :lol:

Love happy people!!! :bunny:

Great day to you,

Mariella

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 20:11
Hi Vicki,

What do you mean? Oh, now that you mention it :lol:

Love happy people!!! :bunny:

Great day to you,

Mariella

How could you miss it? :))
It's just something about him in that hat and long coat ... with that grin on his face .... and if I'm this happy over the picture, just imagine what it's going to be like when I get the CD :)) Watch out !!

Great day to you too
Vicki

dottie
31 Mar 2003, 20:12
Oh Wow!! Its fabulous and fandazziedozzie - Can I print this of somehow?

I'm just gonna pick myself up of the floor :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
What makes you think I am very happy?

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 20:16
Oh Wow!! Its fabulous and fandazziedozzie - Can I print this of somehow?

I'm just gonna pick myself up of the floor :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
What makes you think I am very happy?

So I get the feeling you like it as much as I do?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vicki

dottie
31 Mar 2003, 20:45
OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vickip
31 Mar 2003, 21:29

Then we both have good taste :))
Just something about him in that hat and coat, with that little grin on his face ......................

Michel
31 Mar 2003, 23:24
Great URL R.! :wink:

Great photo.

Bart
31 Mar 2003, 23:37
Girls, girls, wait a minute! Stop right there! Is he some kind of Sex God or something? :lol:

White of High
31 Mar 2003, 23:39
Executive Producer: Allen Kovac
Maybe he is of Hungarian descent.
Kovac means smith...

mariella
31 Mar 2003, 23:39
YES! Ofcourse he is A SEX GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Mariella

Had to edit this one, White and I were posting at the same time. Wasn't talking about Mr. Smith.

Alex
31 Mar 2003, 23:40
Did anyone else notice that said "www.mlufkc.com" ?? the K and the F the wrong way around on the cover picture R posted?

Looking forward to the release of CHSIB here in the UK, I have one on order from Amazon.de (I think... it was all in german, but seems ok when translated by my scatty deutsch).

Have fun!
Alex

p.s. How many people looked up to check what I was saying :lol: Record companies maybe bad, but they can normally get 6 letters in a row correct! :roll: (they even got Meat Loaf as two words!) hehe! Well thats my so called humour ran dry.... hopefully gave R a little bit of a heart beat increase :twisted:

Anonymous
01 Apr 2003, 00:28
m l u f k?? hehehehe, that is really funny. I am laughing out loud here. I think Meat will be very very angry though....

Bart

ChrisBelfast
01 Apr 2003, 00:29
Amadiere, the cover looks correct to me - i am reading it as mlukfc.com, anyone else?

Alex
01 Apr 2003, 00:33
:wink: read my p.s. MeatloafIsGod :lol:
Was my little misformed humour trying to catch Rainer off-guard... :D

Shane
01 Apr 2003, 01:50
R, could you post the rest of the liner notes?

Vickip
01 Apr 2003, 03:06
Girls, girls, wait a minute! Stop right there! Is he some kind of Sex God or something? :lol:

Yes he is !!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Vicki

sherrie87
01 Apr 2003, 03:43
He most assuredly is a sex god!! I have one of the most recent promo photos as the desktop on my work computer, and it surely does make me smile every time I close a program and go back to my desktop. Oddly enough, one of my students (I am a middle school librarian, working with 11 to 13 year olds) asked me if that was Mel Gibson I kept smiling at on my computer! Oy! :oops:

Sherrie

Vickip
01 Apr 2003, 04:47
He most assuredly is a sex god!! I have one of the most recent promo photos as the desktop on my work computer, and it surely does make me smile every time I close a program and go back to my desktop. Oddly enough, one of my students (I am a middle school librarian, working with 11 to 13 year olds) asked me if that was Mel Gibson I kept smiling at on my computer! Oy! :oops:

Sherrie

That's great :) I'm sure Meat wouldn't mind being confused with Mel Gibson ... who just happens to be another very sexy guy in my book !!

Vicki

The Flying Mouse
01 Apr 2003, 07:24
:twisted: WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A mention for MLUKFC on the album.That's great :twisted: .
Meat knows the best fan club around :wink: .

Yes Alex,I did go back to check the spelling :lol: .

I think Meat could give Mel a few acting tips :devil:

:mrgreen:

dottie
01 Apr 2003, 10:57

Then we both have good taste :))
Just something about him in that hat and coat, with that little grin on his face ......................

YUMMY!!!!!!!!

dottie
01 Apr 2003, 10:59

Oh Yes!!!!!! We've been without for too long !!!!! :lol:

Guppie
01 Apr 2003, 19:27
Wow, that's a compliment for this forum, that the URL is on the album!
Meat looks very very yummie btw :P

Feleena
01 Apr 2003, 20:18
:D Proud so proud of MLUKFC!!!!!!!!!

Yes he is looking good! Something about him in a hat!!

Feleena x

QT
01 Apr 2003, 20:31
Wow, that's a compliment for this forum, that the URL is on the album!
Meat looks very very yummie btw :P
He wanted to place also the URL of your forum on the album, until you let him wait while you was chatting with him, thinking he wasn't the real Meat Loaf
:oops: :lol:

Guppie
01 Apr 2003, 20:48
Ooooooooooooooooooo..... I messed up BIG time, didn't I, he he... But I'm convinced now. :oops:
I don't think they would put the URL of the Dutch Meat Loaf forum up there, because it's not official.
But it IS the only place to go for Dutch fans to talk about Meat in their own language, because in Holland there's no fanclub.
I always wondered why. He has lots of fans in Holland.

Cloggy
01 Apr 2003, 21:27
Aaaaahhh, talking dutch sucks :P

Guppie
01 Apr 2003, 21:59
Aaaaahhh, talking dutch [...] :P
What's wrong with talking Dutch? :roll: :D

Cloggy
01 Apr 2003, 22:08
Looks stupid :P

Bart
01 Apr 2003, 22:24

Sherrie
is look
I also got him on my desktop, but i don't have it there because of male attraction :lol: :lol: but because i like his performing. I am not gonna scream during a concert and begging him for his underwear!
:D :D :D :D

mariella
01 Apr 2003, 22:33
Me neither Bart, no screaming and asking him to take his underwear off, not during concerts anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mariella

Bart
01 Apr 2003, 23:08
not during a concert? than probably you would try it backstage. Naughty girl you are :D :D

Guppie
01 Apr 2003, 23:52
Looks stupid :P
he he... you just come talk to me on M.E.O. and we'll see how stupid it looks. :D

Guppie
01 Apr 2003, 23:53
not during a concert? than probably you would try it backstage. Naughty girl you are :D :D
he he... I bet she would love to get her hand on him given the chance backstage. :D

mariella
02 Apr 2003, 00:08
Well, he would have some say in the matter! I am not that bad :lol:
Just one of the benefits of being single..

Great day to you,

Mariella

Guppie
02 Apr 2003, 00:12
Indeed, I believe you're not that bad... but remember: good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere :D

dottie
02 Apr 2003, 12:46
ECCO HOMO - caetera desunt - gaudeamus igitur

dottie
02 Apr 2003, 12:52

Sherrie
is look
I also got him on my desktop, but i don't have it there because of male attraction :lol: :lol: but because i like his performing. I am not gonna scream during a concert and begging him for his underwear!
:D :D :D :D Ishould hope not Bart! :wink:

dottie
02 Apr 2003, 12:53

R.

Oh my god look at that photo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Be still my heart :))
Hubba Hubba !!
Thanks for making my day R !!
Ecco Homo - Behold the man

And yeah ... CONGRATULATIONS to you R and the entire UK fanclub !!
You're the best and deserve the recognition :))

Vicki

dottie
02 Apr 2003, 12:55
Me neither Bart, no screaming and asking him to take his underwear off, not during concerts anyway!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mariella

Um let me think about this one -don't wanna clear the auditorium :lol:

LucyK!
02 Apr 2003, 17:29
Ohh my goodness I should read these forum's more regularly!!! That is stunning!! And congratulations MLUKFC!!!!

I sincerely hope Meat doesn't look like that at the shows that Feleena and I see - we'll go crazy!!!!!!