PDA

View Full Version : Now that Patti has left the band, how will this affect the Bat 3 tour?

TravisWRedfish
16 Sep 2006, 03:38
Does anyone know how the news of Patti Russo leaving the band will affect the Bat 3 tour? Any news as to who will take her place?

L96
16 Sep 2006, 04:26
Oh God, please not Marion....

samurai7
16 Sep 2006, 04:42
In my opinion, Patti is/was the perfect counterbalance to Meat's bombast. I hope I'm proved wrong, but I don't think (at the moment) that anyone can do what she did. For thirteen years she's been an integral part of Meat's live shows, and that's longer than anyone. This news has taken the wind out of my sails a little. :(

TravisWRedfish
16 Sep 2006, 04:50
In my opinion, Patti is/was the perfect counterbalance to Meat's bombast. I hope I'm proved wrong, but I don't think (at the moment) that anyone can do what she did. For thirteen years she's been an integral part of Meat's live shows, and that's longer than anyone. This news has taken the wind out of my sails a little. :(

This news took all the wind out of my sails...I've gone from wanting real bad to watch a Meat Bat 3 concert in person, to simply settling on getting a copy of the Bat 3 CD. I won't be attending anymore Meat concerts, not as long as there's no more Patti onboard. Good luck to Meat though, I hope both Patti and he have great futures.

The Flying Mouse
16 Sep 2006, 04:58
:twisted: Right folks, i'm sure you are all as shocked (and sadened :cry: ) as I am at this news.

What i'm asking now is for no speculation until we've heard an OFFICIAL statment.

Until then, I don't think it's right to discuss the ins and outs of the situation.

Thread locked :lock: