PDA

View Full Version : German tv/radio

mariella
28 Mar 2003, 13:14
This is just a rumour but Meat should be receiving a Radio regenbogen award today in Germany. I think it is at 20.00 today, just think I read this on a fanpage (not good at reading german). Couldn't find anything on the site. But here's the adres anyway, www.regenbogenweb.de maybe one of you will be more lucky.

Tomorrow Meat will perform CHSIB at the Color line Arena in Hamburg, this will be on ZDF television around 22.00! It is during the break of a boxing-match!! :lol:

Mariella

mariella
28 Mar 2003, 20:42
Here I go again, talking to myself!
Anyway, I still don't think we can see or hear anything from the Regenbogen award show. Maybe at a German station, just a little piece!?
However I did see 3 pictures of Meat at what seems to be the rehearsal for this event at the radio regenbogen site.

Mariella

Tim
28 Mar 2003, 22:21
Mmm, never heard of it, what is it exactly? Thought it was a Dutch something, but what has Meat Loaf with Germany?

Vickip
29 Mar 2003, 02:03
This is just a rumour but Meat should be receiving a Radio regenbogen award today in Germany. I think it is at 20.00 today, just think I read this on a fanpage (not good at reading german). Couldn't find anything on the site. But here's the adres anyway, www.regenbogenweb.de maybe one of you will be more lucky.

Tomorrow Meat will perform CHSIB at the Color line Arena in Hamburg, this will be on ZDF television around 22.00! It is during the break of a boxing-match!! :lol:

Mariella

Hi Mariella !

Thanks for the information. I don't know if he's getting an award, but I did hear that Meat's going to be performing on the show :) I wonder if it was (or will be) televised?

Vicki

Vickip
29 Mar 2003, 02:07
Here I go again, talking to myself!
Anyway, I still don't think we can see or hear anything from the Regenbogen award show. Maybe at a German station, just a little piece!?
However I did see 3 pictures of Meat at what seems to be the rehearsal for this event at the radio regenbogen site.

Mariella

Hi Mariella
Just out of curiousity .. where did you see the pictures?
Thanks
Vicki

mariella
29 Mar 2003, 09:12
Hi Vicki,

The pictures are at the radio regenbogen site. I think it's a really 'difficult' site also because it's in German, but if you go there, by the link above, click on the link just below the picture of the award, you see the pictures.

I couldn't tell if it was going to televised or not, hope so but gues not.
Maybe they have updated the site today with some more pictures, hope so!
Meat looked very good and so did Patti.

Great day to you!

P.S. I hope that the delay in the UK doesn't mean you will also have to wait 2 more weeks! Please tell me you ordered it from Germany.
Because I'm just going to the recordstore and buy one on monday, so I have no idea how this 'internet buying' works.

Mariella

Anonymous
29 Mar 2003, 17:26
Thanks for the info on the pictures Mariella! Meat and Deborah make a lovely couple! She's beautiful! Love the one with the kiss!! They did that at the New Years concert too LOL Best to all of them!! Loved Patti's outfit too! Can't wait for the touring to start.

Janelle

mariella
29 Mar 2003, 18:00
Hi Janelle,
Glad you enjoyed the pictures, did you also 'find' the ones from the rehearsal? Hope you did.
The woman in the pictures is Deborah Sasson, she got a lifetime classic award. Now i've heard about new years eve, and do not know if this is the same woman. She is beautiful but I 'know nothing' and will not speculate on Meats personal life until he has told 'everyone'.

Great day to you,

Mariella

Dick
29 Mar 2003, 20:16
Is Deborah the woman kissing Meat and in the pic with Tom Jones or is she the woman at the top with Meat?

mariella
29 Mar 2003, 20:27
Please, there are names under each picture..
Look who she arrived with, sorry but how likely do you think this is?
And is it any of our business?
Let Meat have a private life!

Mariella

Dick
29 Mar 2003, 20:40
What the hell! LOOK! I'M NOT GETTING INTO AN ARGUMENT HERE. It's just my fecking shit PC didn't display any names for me. So i was just curious of who these women were. Thats ALL .

mariella
29 Mar 2003, 20:45
Okay, in that case, I know all about computer-problems,..it's the woman in the red dress, also with Tom Jones and also on another picture with a guy I don't remember. It says she received an award also.

Great day to you,

Mariella

Dick
29 Mar 2003, 20:54
Ok thank you very much.

Hey, i'm now a LOAFER big yip.

mariella
29 Mar 2003, 23:43
ZDF-tv, Color line Arena, this evening.
LOVE the long coat. Looks very sophisticated!
Great job, cameraman had a hard time to keep up with Meat at first, but later he did his job right.
Meat and Patti are so powerfull together.
I usually say 'go get them' before a show, well you got them!!!

I Testify,

Mariella

Vickip
30 Mar 2003, 01:27
Hi Vicki,

The pictures are at the radio regenbogen site. I think it's a really 'difficult' site also because it's in German, but if you go there, by the link above, click on the link just below the picture of the award, you see the pictures.

I couldn't tell if it was going to televised or not, hope so but gues not.
Maybe they have updated the site today with some more pictures, hope so!
Meat looked very good and so did Patti.

Great day to you!

P.S. I hope that the delay in the UK doesn't mean you will also have to wait 2 more weeks! Please tell me you ordered it from Germany.
Because I'm just going to the recordstore and buy one on monday, so I have no idea how this 'internet buying' works.

Mariella

Hi Mariella!

Thanks again for the information ! I saw all the pictures and they're great :)) It's a shame if it wasn't televised ... oh well. It would have been great to see him performing the new songs :)

I bought the CD from the same German record dealer on Ebay where I got the DIST CD single :) He's very good to deal with and a lot faster than Amazon.com.de. So hopefully it won't be too long ! But I still have the cd on order from Amazon.com.uk ... and if I have to wait a couple of more weeks that's fine. It's still better than having to wait until August before it's released here in the US :))

Great day to you too!
Vicki

Vickip
30 Mar 2003, 01:32
ZDF-tv, Color line Arena, this evening.
LOVE the long coat. Looks very sophisticated!
Great job, cameraman had a hard time to keep up with Meat at first, but later he did his job right.
Meat and Patti are so powerfull together.
I usually say 'go get them' before a show, well you got them!!!

I Testify,

Mariella

Sounds great !! I wish I could have seen it :)
Thanks
Vicki

mariella
02 Apr 2003, 13:55
I know we have a calendar. But i only just found out Meat will be on German radio this afternoon at 14.05 until 14.20 German time.
That's why I post this here! www.radio-hamburg.de
We should be able to listen online and I've seen a webcam on the site!
Hope you all read this!

mariella

Ben
02 Apr 2003, 15:30
hi, i tried to listen to this radio station over the web but it was very jumpy and i could hardly make anythink that was said out. if anybody heard it any chance of posting what meat said, anything interesting about the album?

mariella
02 Apr 2003, 15:48
Hi Ben,
Nothing 'new' on CHSIB. Meat was just having fun in the studio!
Received a few gifts and answered 'deep' questions like 'what's your favourite city in Germany'. It was that type of thing. Very funny though.
Did you also find the webcam, well pictures I should say?

Great day to you,

Mariella

Guppie
02 Apr 2003, 15:52
I had some trouble with the sound at first, but I heard/saw the last part. He he... he was his own usual chaotic self. Very funny. I think the presents were a boat in a bottle and a mini-golfclub or golfgame, couldn't see clearly what it was.

Ben
02 Apr 2003, 16:00
thanks guys,

yeah i did manage to see the we cam pics. i did just about manage to make out that meat was clowning aroun (NO suprise there then)!! i would have thought that radio / tv presenters would have learnt by now not to as meat questions like that, we all know the kind of answers that he can and will come up with!!

thanks again!!

tbuck
05 Apr 2003, 02:33
I caught the chat at bilden.de and Jules caught the radio Hamurg deal. For details go to www.mirrorofthesoul.com, there are also some pics there.

Regards,
T