PDA

View Full Version : Fire!

Diane
04 Sep 2006, 02:04
There was a small fire at The Royal Albert Hall yesterday (Sunday) evening which forced the scheduled Proms concert to be postponed. Apparently it's not the first time they have had a fire there. A Tony Bennet concert had to be cut short because of one 4 years ago.

I wonder if Meat is planning any pyrotechnics, maybe a fire breathing bat for his Albert Hall concert? I certainly hope so but it could make the venue management a little nervous!

Click here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5310776.stm) to read the whole story.

Diane

SW31
04 Sep 2006, 02:11
little nervous they should be keeping us fans waiting for ticket info so we can book hotels & travel

Pudding
04 Sep 2006, 02:20
The distinct lack of information surrounding the Royal Albert Hall gig is kinda worrying and makes you wonder if it's actually going to be happening at all.

Pud :twisted:

MeatGrl1
04 Sep 2006, 02:21
There was a small fire at The Royal Albert Hall yesterday (Sunday) evening which forced the scheduled Proms concert to be postponed. Apparently it's not the first time they have had a fire there. A Tony Bennet concert had to be cut short because of one 4 years ago.

I wonder if Meat is planning any pyrotechnics, maybe a fire breathing bat for his Albert Hall concert? I certainly hope so but it could make the venue management a little nervous!

Click here (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/5310776.stm) to read the whole story.

Diane

That explains alot!

Thanks Diane!

Diane
04 Sep 2006, 02:48
It doesn't explain anything Emma. The fire was only last night and if you follow the link I posted you'll see it wasn't anything too serious!

Diane

MeatGrl1
04 Sep 2006, 22:13
It doesn't explain anything Emma. The fire was only last night and if you follow the link I posted you'll see it wasn't anything too serious!

Diane

Sorry Diane, I jumped the gun as it were.
Glad nobody was hurt and that it was rectified ASP

muggles
05 Sep 2006, 15:44
What concert is taking in the Royal Albert Hall with Meat Loaf :??:

meatloaf-unofficial
05 Sep 2006, 15:50

Sorry - I don't understand what you mean.

MeatGrl1
05 Sep 2006, 16:12

Huh?!?

SW31
05 Sep 2006, 23:55

are you insane

Diane
06 Sep 2006, 00:29
Can we all be more tolerant of other members who perhaps don't follow Meat's activities as closely as most of the regulars here.

In answer to Muggles question:

Meat will be playing a one off concert at The Royal Albert Hall on the 16th October when, according to the latest info we have, songs from all 3 Bat albums will be played. The show will be recorded for television and DVD.

You can find ticket information for this show on these forums.

Diane

mikeloaf
06 Sep 2006, 00:59
This re-enforces my view that this is a media and guest event. This is why you can't get tickets for it from the normal sources and confirmation from the venue.

shadow1000001
06 Sep 2006, 01:24
This re-enforces my view that this is a media and guest event. This is why you can't get tickets for it from the normal sources and confirmation from the venue.

Just got an email stating that you can get tickets throught the fan club on presale ;)