PDA

View Full Version : I give up

Anonymous
19 Mar 2003, 21:29
Someone please get back to me some time over the next 24 hours soneone please!! :(

Tim
19 Mar 2003, 22:04
What is the problem? Can't you login?

Try to refresh the page or restart computer, this can help.
Or, when you finally loged in, try to mark the thingie so that you are alway's stay logged in!

The Flying Mouse
19 Mar 2003, 23:09
:twisted: My computer is set to log me in automaticaly every time I visit.I logged out before to see if I could see what problem Dottie was having.When I tried to log back in my password was not recognised :cry: .
I had to send for a new password,then change my new password for my old one on the profile page.
Don't know what happened but all sorted now 8) .

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:15

Or, when you finally loged in, try to mark the thingie so that you are alway's stay logged in!

I marked the "thingie" earlier on today my problems arose after that lets try again

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:18
To The Flying Mouse - I logged in and ticked the automatic log in box earlier on today and then came back on line later and found I couldn't get recognised - all the wasted posts asking for help :( hope this works

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:18
To The Flying Mouse - I logged in and ticked the automatic log in box earlier on today and then came back on line later and found I couldn't get recognised - all the wasted posts asking for help :( hope this worksYES!!

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:19

I marked the "thingie" earlier on today my problems arose after that lets try again

YES!!

mariella
19 Mar 2003, 23:30
Very good to have you back.
Don't know what I'd do without you!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Mariella

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
19 Mar 2003, 23:39
Very good to have you back.
Don't know what I'd do without you!!! :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

Mariella

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hi Mariella
Oh thank you - I was going frantic earlier posting messages everywhere hoping someone would get back to me although I do not think it is cured yet its just lurking waiting to do me up again :oops: yes its doing it to me again what in the hell am I doing wrong keepstelling me username taken = YES BY ME

mariella
19 Mar 2003, 23:47
Ofcourse you know I cannot possibly help you with this!
Hope you get it 'sorted out'.
But I can tell you that you are in good company, yesterday Meat couldn't find his Fire Ball either :lol:

Sorry Meat, this was just TOO funny! :wink:

Mariella

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:48
Trying one more time - then I am going to kick the wall - I don't know If doing something wrong or if theres a problem with my computer :oops:
I guess they would say 2 out of three postings ain't bad! :lol:

yours in eternal hope dottie

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:50
I need 3 more postings within the next few minutes make me talk I'm trying to get 100 before Igo to Tenerife - I'm going to miss you so much :(

dottie
19 Mar 2003, 23:51
Ofcourse you know I cannot possibly help you with this!
Hope you get it 'sorted out'.
But I can tell you that you are in good company, yesterday Meat couldn't find his Fire Ball either :lol:

Sorry Meat, this was just TOO funny! :wink:

Mariella

I needed you to make me laugh Mariella - Thanks! :lol:

Anonymous
19 Mar 2003, 23:54
HAVE I DUN IT!!

mariella
19 Mar 2003, 23:55
You make sure you have a great holiday, Dottie! :wink:

Take care and be safe,

Mariella

p.s. Are you a senior after this one?? How many is it you need for that?

Anonymous
19 Mar 2003, 23:58
Congratulations!! :lol:

:zzz:

Mariella

mariella
20 Mar 2003, 00:02
That was me, but for a moment there I had lost my 'Mariella' :lol: :lol:

I love this, not going to bed either.

Mariella

dottie
20 Mar 2003, 11:45