PDA

View Full Version : AGAINST WAR AGAIN!!!

White of High
18 Mar 2003, 21:39
Girls & Boys!

Here is the war!
If anybody feel love for Iraqi brothers and sisters please signal here!
Let's go forward for the peace, against the guilties!
Against all people who are aiding the war!
The idea of Big Israel, Oil and Guns don't fight against our soul and heart!

Thanks your signs!!!

mariella
18 Mar 2003, 22:39
I am actually very scared. But I can only hope and pray this will not go where I fear it is.
War can NEVER be a solution!!
So let's focus on peace, how useless that may seem, right now.

Mariella

dottie
18 Mar 2003, 22:39
Girls & Boys!

Here is the war!
If anybody feel love for Iraqi brothers and sisters please signal here!
Let's go forward for the peace, against the guilties!
Against all people who are aiding the war!
The idea of Big Israel, Oil and Guns don't fight against our soul and heart!

Thanks your signs!!!
All we are saying IS GIVE PEACE A CHANCE -John Lennon

Anonymous
19 Mar 2003, 20:21
By posting this im going to be hated on the forum. I AGREE with war, 100%. He's a dangerous man who should be stopped. Everyone always worries about the consequences, but the threat of in-action would be worse.

Michel
19 Mar 2003, 20:51
I think Bush is also a dangerous man. But I think there will be war tonight, or the night from friday to saturday. Because of the weather. I hoped there wouldn't be a war. But you can't trust Bush.

Tim
19 Mar 2003, 21:59
Think all world leaders, who think anyone else is dangerous, is a dangerous person......so Bush, Saddam and all the others!!

I'm against the war, but i do understand that people have an other opinion.

dottie
20 Mar 2003, 20:10
See posts on other War Forum

Anonymous
20 Mar 2003, 23:14
"By posting this im going to be hated on the forum. I AGREE with war, 100%. He's a dangerous man who should be stopped. Everyone always worries about the consequences, but the threat of in-action would be worse."

I couldn't have said it better myself. The American people need to find a better president. That man is pure evil. Anyone else reminded of a puppet when they see him on TV?

mariella
20 Mar 2003, 23:45
Well, I am pretty sure they used the thing (don't know the word) they use to fish with. You know the invisible lines you use for fishing.
That has to be it!

Mariella

Guppie
21 Mar 2003, 01:30
My opinion: I'm against war period. So I resented the USA to go ahead and start the war anyway, completely ignoring the UN.

But: the war is a fact now, and if I have to take sides, I want the USA to finish the job and make sure the regime of Saddam Hussein will end. He has murdered a lot of his own people and if he ever could get his hands on some nukes, he would use them without thinking twice.

I can only hope that this war will be quick and without as less loss of life. And let's hope the Iraq people will have a better life after that.

btw: I noticed on a lot of forums that Americans aren't informed properly. They don't seem to know that during the 8-year war between irak/iran, before the first golf-war, the USA provided weapons to Irak. They also don't seem to know that the same thing was the case in Afganistan: during the cold war, they provided weapons to fight against the Russians..
Mind you, this is not the American civilians fault... they just not seem to get the right info...

That does strike me as odd.

The Flying Mouse
21 Mar 2003, 08:50
They also provided weapons for the Vietnamese before the Viet Nam war.Some people just never learn :roll: .It's not the peoples fault,just bad government.
My opinion is that war should be provented by all means possible.But once war has begun,i'm behind our boys all the way :twisted: .
I am very annoyed that this war is necersary,as there should have been a change in regime after the last conflict :? .

All I can think of is Sadam singing....
"Send me lawyers guns and money"
For him,the .... has certainly hit the fan.

mariella
21 Mar 2003, 10:22
Yes, the war has begun, and do you see how quickly people who were against it, are 'taking sides'? So does that mean they are now for it?

Why 'do' you have to take a side? Just sit down and think about this, please.
I feel if we all decide not to take a side on this, we have the best change of 'winning'.
And by winning I mean the human race will have to learn (I think that is the only purpose of this war) that we shouldn't fight eachother.

Stop exploiting, because money and power are 'dangerous' forces. If we give power to anyone, we say 'you can control me', but we can also take this power away at any time, if we really want to.

In our every day lifes, we also have these issues, on a smaller scale. That is were it has has to start!!!
Don't wait for Bush or Saddam to change..start to change yourself that is the only thing you, and only you, control.

Didn't we already know none of these two powers could be trusted!
The pro-/con- list on this issue could be endless, so why bother!
If you start that you 'are' part of a conflict!

And now I will go back to sit on my mountaintop in Tibet :lol:

Laughing is also very good!

Mariella

If you 'see' things completely different, you have ofcourse every right to do so.
I am not saying "I am right, you are wrong", we look at a situation from a different angle.

Guppie
21 Mar 2003, 11:14
Yes, the war has begun, and do you see how quickly people who were against it, are 'taking sides'? So does that mean they are now for it?
Why 'do' you have to take a side? Just sit down and think about this, please.

People who were against it, are still against war. But this war is a fact now. For me, not taking sides is like saying I don't care who wins. And I DO care, because now it started and now I want the States to finish the job and make sure Saddam's regime will end right here and now.

I think that's just being realistic: I never wanted this war. It's terrible that it started anyway. But those are the facts. It did start. And so I have to decide where I stand and I can't stand in the middle and not choose sides.

The Flying Mouse
21 Mar 2003, 12:46
I am not in favour of this war.But my thoughts and prayers are with the men and women of the UK armed forces who have gone to do their duty.Like many,my family has had it's fair share of men who have served in the army and navy.Politics aside,when war erupts,it is every patriots duty (no,honor) to suport our troops and boost their moral.

The point that we shouldn't fight each other is fine in practice,but doomed to fail.Humankind is the most warlike animal on the face of the planet.When you consider the amount of things people are prepared to kill for.....
Religion.
Race.
Culture.
Land.
Money.
Sex.
Propety.
Pride.
The list is endless.It's a scary thought. 8O
Like it or not,there will ALWAYS be somebody who wishes to impose their will on the rest of the world.Without somebody to take sides,we would all be living under somebody else's boot a hundred times over.

We can change ourselves,but we can't change our government at just any time.Tony Blair has made one of the most unpopular political decisions in British politics for a long time.He is still in power,and will be until at least the next election :cry: .
Self improvment is a great thing,and the world would be much better if more people dedicated themselves to it,but when it comes to politics there are too many people who are not willing to compromise :evil: .

We have the right to disagree.We can do this without fighting and falling out because we are reasonable people.I think this is because we look to what we have in common,rather than concentrating on what sets us apart.
If more people could do this...but I don't hold much hope of that :roll: .
We have opinions and we're allowed to express them.But only because of a hell of a lot of war. :? .

Laughing is great. :mrgreen: .Let's face it,in this mad world it's the only sane thing to do :lol: .

P.S. Be careful in Tibet.As we speak their is probibily a loony somewhere looking through his edition of uniforms monthly,thinking about invading on Tuesday after tea time :lol: .

Have a great day everyone.

Guppie
21 Mar 2003, 13:51
I think you are right, Flying Mouse. Sadly enough, I think there will always be a war somewhere.
About politics: our country is on the list of the alliance too, because the prime minister says he supports the war politically. But: we are in between governments, the government is "demissionary", hope that's the right word, and we're in the middle of forming a new government. So, his political support is not the opinion of the majority of the Dutch people.

I would very much like to live in a world where there would be no war. But it's not a realistic picture, I'm afraid.
Guppie
P.S.: lol @ the Tibet remark :lol:

Cloggy
25 Mar 2003, 14:32
Wheter this war is good or not depends from what pov you look at it. Of course Saddam is nothing but bad and should be removed, but doing that by this war will cause a lot of civilians to be murdered.

Afaik it's was never proven that Iraq has chemical and biological weapons. But even if they do, you must not forget that the USA themselves and countries such as germany provided them the chemicals etc.

As a matter of fact, the chemical attack 15 years ago which killed 5000 civilians was done with Mirage fighter planes provided by france and chemicals provided by germany.

And now US and UK soldiers get killed by the weapons they delivered to Iraq themselves.

If the Iraqi ppl want to get rid of Saddam, it's really up to them to start a revolution of some sort. When they would do that, other countries such as the US and UK could jump in and help them out.

Now it's just the USA dictating what should happen to a country, just because they see Iraq as a threat to the USA because they would have chem. and bio. weapons which they delivered themselves!?

Also I would never have tought that the USA would be so naive to think the Iraqi ppl would be welcoming the troops cheering and to think that the Iraqi soldiers would just surrender. Apparantly they were that naive ;/

And one other thing. This war costs Billions and Billions of dollars PER MONTH. Wouldn't it be a better idea to solve the numerous problems the USA have in their own country first? Poverty etc.

All we can hope for now is that this war will end quickly......which I fear it wont. I even fear for more, big, terrorist attacks.

Anonymous
25 Mar 2003, 17:17
NO
BUllSHit!!!

BUSH shame on you!!! We are against this war!!!!!! :evil: