PDA

View Full Version : Meatloaf UK Tour

bluecabbage
10 Mar 2003, 10:40
Just spoken to Ticketmaster and they say that Meatloaf tickets for the Telewest Arena Newcastle will go on sale on Wednesday 12th March.... Anyone got any further information about the ML tour in the UK?

mariella
10 Mar 2003, 10:44
This is the very first time I heard about this. But it is surely good news. And we needed that..Thank you!
Which ticketmaster are you talking about and when is the show?
Great day to you,
Mariella

Taipan
10 Mar 2003, 12:06
I was dreading this...an arena tour...

I know that Meat is hugely popular....but arenas? Where's the character? The intimacy? This is like watching football in a warehouse...you lose the true feel of the music.

bluecabbage
10 Mar 2003, 12:12
IMHO, an arena tour is better than a stadium tour.

The only info I have is the possibility of the Newcastle date (24/11/03) going on sale on Wednesday 12th March through Ticketmaster. I can only speculate that he's not going to just come to Newcastle then go home, but will stay and do other arenas in the country (eg Manchester, Wembley, Birmingham NEC etc)

FYI, the best way to get tickets for UK events is probably to get them from Ticketmaster Priority (£20 a year lets you jump the phone queue).

Wembley tickets best availability goes online at www.wayahead.com/wembley

Good luck with any ticketgetting!!!

Steven.

Anonymous
10 Mar 2003, 13:01
Have read in Scottish Sunday Mail that meatloaf will be performing at the SECC in November - anyone got any other dates/venues?

bluecabbage
10 Mar 2003, 13:07
SECC date is 21st Novermber, but the venue box office is quick to point out "nothing is confirmed as yet".

Steven.

SueW
10 Mar 2003, 13:26
Cardiff International Arena is listed by Ticketmaster as 15th November but the tickets are not on sale yet.

Sue

bluecabbage
10 Mar 2003, 14:33
New thing on Ticketmaster - the Cardiff show. Perhaps others will go on as the week goes by. They have 14th March at 10am listed as the onsale time for the Cardiff (15/11) show, but on the phones it will probably be 9am, unless there is a major onsale on Friday at 9am of something else, in which case they won't want to overload their phones and will shift Meatloaf to 10am. Clarification possible later when I speak to Ticketmaster.

The Flying Mouse
10 Mar 2003, 16:41
:twisted: Hi Steven.
Thanks for the info :mrgreen: .
Welcome to the forums.

Diane
12 Mar 2003, 11:06
Go to the "(I) Couldn't Have Said It Better (Myself) section and you'll find all Meat's confirmed UK tour dates and booking info. They went on sale this morning through Ticketline, kind of out of the blue!

Anonymous
12 Mar 2003, 18:45
Hi Everyone,

I have just purshased tickets for the CIA & NEC in November.

Cardiff is only available online at ticketmaster until friday
NEC you can ring the box office direct now

Anonymous
12 Mar 2003, 22:56
For the MEN Manchester gig, block C rows A-D will be on sale on Friday morning from the arena box office at 9am, if you want to get that front row availability.

Steven.

dottie
13 Mar 2003, 10:35
tickets on sale as of this morning 9 am -for Monday 17th November and 18th November 2003 - I've got mine close to stage too - Cann't wait - I'll be the one with blue hair

dottie
13 Mar 2003, 10:56
phone no. Wembley Arena - 0870 7390739 - re above

Shadows On The Wall
19 Mar 2003, 17:55
I got tickets for the CIA - Cardiff, anyone else got Cardiff tickets?

Ben
24 Mar 2003, 11:57
GOT FRONT ROW AT WEMBLEY AND 2ND ROW AT BRIGHTON! I CANNOT WAIT!!!