PDA

View Full Version : No he doesn't..........

Fire Ball
26 Feb 2003, 19:49
He has got the songs, but not finished album not the right order and not the finished mixes, and he is missing some elements That I didn't give the
record co.
Meat

mariella
26 Feb 2003, 19:52
Thank you.
I am sure it will be worth the waiting!
Have a great day, Mariella

Michel
26 Feb 2003, 20:21
I am also sure it will be worth waiting! I still want to hear the title track, because I like the title!

R.
26 Feb 2003, 20:34
He has got the songs, but not finished album not the right order and not the finished mixes, and he is missing some elements That I didn't give the
record co.
Meat

That's exactly what I meant in my other post.

I still want to hear the title track, because I like the title!

Oh ... that one ... this song is awesome.
First time I heard it was at the show in Cologne and it immediately got me. I still cannot get it out of my head.
I brought some friends along to that show and they were as amazed as I was.

Ok - i shut up now. 8)

Juan Llanos
26 Feb 2003, 22:30
I supossed that I can wait 30 days....

Will be a vinyl edition? and digipak one? who many versions? I have 7 versions of Bat (4 in cd and 3 in vinyl) and I don't have more because I don't find it.... even I search for it...

Feleena
26 Feb 2003, 23:10
:wink: Really looking forward to hearing the album!

Thanks for keeping us up to date Meat!

Hugs

Feleena x

Vickip
26 Feb 2003, 23:50
record co.
Meat

Hi Meat!
Thanks for keeping us updated :)) I'm really looking forward to hearing the new CD ... it's going to be amazing !!

Vicki

MeatBall
28 Feb 2003, 16:54
Only one month left :D .

But Meat...when is it due for release in Sweden? I´ve been to a lot of recordstores but no one has any date for it...In one store they said that it probably be be out in Sweden to sommer...I cant wait that long...I`ll just have to order it from Germany...

Anonymous
01 Mar 2003, 11:41
I'm happy & proud to get one copy includes "pre-release-versions" ! I promise not to give it away as mp3 or such pirate-things. By the way, the version of "I couldn't ..." is fantastic ( like that in Cologne ). Like the other people I can't wait to get the official release. I'm ML-collector since 1978 and want to say : Thank you ... and we salute you, Meat !"

mariella
01 Mar 2003, 11:50
Glad to hear the promo-cd is in safe hands! I am very happy for you, you are certainly very lucky!! Enjoy :lol:
Do you think you could write down the lyrics of the chorus, please. Because most of us haven't been to Cologne, and it would give us an idea what the song is about.
Have a great day,
Mariella

R.
01 Mar 2003, 12:30
Glad to hear the promo-cd is in safe hands! I am very happy for you, you are certainly very lucky!! Enjoy :lol:
Do you think you could write down the lyrics of the chorus, please. Because most of us haven't been to Cologne, and it would give us an idea what the song is about.
Have a great day,
Mariella

Mariella, check my signature. :))

mariella
01 Mar 2003, 12:51
I thought there would be more!!
Well, in that case, maybe Mystery Man can write down a few verses..would be very much appreciated!!
Mariella

R.
01 Mar 2003, 13:37
There is more, but the show was one month ago.
What I remember besides the music/melody is the chorus:

You get that smile and you say nothing at all
Well - I couldn't have said it better myself
Tonight the conversation takes ( .... ? )
Just love me like you love nobody else.

That's all. :))

Fire Ball
02 Mar 2003, 05:50
Takes the Fall,
meat

rockfenris2005
02 Mar 2003, 07:49
For years I've dreamt of meeting Meat Loaf!
Meat, if you're there, send a 'hello' message to my email:
rockfenris2005@yahoo.com

I will treasure it forever!!!!!!

MeatBall
02 Mar 2003, 10:23
That is my dream to.

I just cant wait till november 5th when im going to Berlin to see him performe live. :D

mariella
02 Mar 2003, 11:46
Thank you :wink:
Mariella

R.
02 Mar 2003, 13:22
Takes the Fall,
meat

Hey, thanks! :))

You get that smile and you say nothing at all
Well - I couldn't have said it better myself
Tonight the conversation takes the fall
Just love me like you love nobody else.

:))
R.

Michael Marxen
02 Mar 2003, 17:59
Most memorable lyrics from CHSIB I recall from Cologne:

"THIS IS THE MOMENT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!" :)

Felt so true when experiencing new Meatmusic in my hometown, although I would have travelled all world.

For all of you still impatiently waiting for that moment: It seems obvious that all the delays are caused by buisiness reasons. Although we starve for the album, we all should appreciate Meat waiting for deals guarenteeing proper promotion!

Michael Marxen
03 Mar 2003, 22:52
Fantastic CHSIB is amongst the few tunes of the new album the songwriter has not been unveiled so far.
A rumour said James Michael like DIST. Anyone knows?

Bart
04 Mar 2003, 13:50
yep, he likes it. check his site!!!!

Shane
04 Mar 2003, 22:46
James Michael is one of the songwriters for CHSIB. I don't know if he collaborated with anyone else (it would probably be Nikki Sixx if he did) on this song.

Other songwriters that I know of:

You're Right, I'm Wrong (Diane Warren)
Did I Say That? (James Michael)
Why Isn't That Enough (Jo Davidson)
Man of Steel (Nikki Sixx/James Michael)
Testify (Kevin Griffin, from Better Than Ezra)
Tear Me Down (Stephen Trask)
Forever Young (Bob Dylan, a cover)
Shadowland (Steve Earle, won't be on the album)
Decadent Wish (Duff, Shelly Peiken, Jud Friedman)

Michael Marxen
04 Mar 2003, 22:59
One addition:
Do It! - Billy Rankin

means we still do not know about:
Love You Out Loud
Because Of You
CHSIB

Diane
04 Mar 2003, 23:38
One addition:
Do It! - Billy Rankin

Love You Out Loud
Because Of You
CHSIB

I read an interview with Nikki Sixx in Mojo magazine today. Nikki said he wrote 5 songs for CHSIB. Maybe 1 or 2 of these are his?

Shane
06 Mar 2003, 10:11
One addition:
Do It! - Billy Rankin

Love You Out Loud
Because Of You
CHSIB

CHSIB (the song) written (or co-written) by James Michael

Perhaps you missed the part of my earlier post that said James Michael was one of the song writers for CHSIB. Perhaps I didn't make it clear that I was referring to the song, NOT the album as a whole. However, it is possible that James Michael collaborated with Nikki Sixx on this song. I don't know. James Michael and Paul Crook will be in the music video for CHSIB.

Thank you for the info regarding Do It! Is Billy Rankin the same guy that wrote Burning Down for Blind Before I Stop?

Chris
08 Mar 2003, 20:43
I have just heard the title track played on BBC Radio 2 for the first time. The dj Richard Allinson said that it was the UK premiere of the first single from Meat's new album!!!

He also said that people should buy it as it will no doubt reach number 1 from an album at number 1 in the charts!!!!!!!

It is a great song. :D

Bart
08 Mar 2003, 21:29
Wauw!!! No kidding! Did He Say That? :lol: :lol:
Tell something more about the song? [/b]