PDA

View Full Version : Recordings on Ebay

Meatles
24 Feb 2003, 02:38
Has anyone noticed all of the authorized audience recordings on eBay of Meat Loaf? I have noticed several recordings from 1988 and 1982 and such. The seller is also charging a lot of money for these recordings ($50)

Shane
24 Feb 2003, 03:10
I didn't know there was any such thing as an "authorised" audience recording. I thought that "authorised" and "audience recording" were mutually exclusive terms.

The seller is probably aware that these recordings are quite rare and cannot be obtained anywhere (or at least I don't know where one can get them), and so charges a high price. I don't think the high price is unusual for this sort of thing, although it is annoying when you want the item but can't afford it.

Lady B
05 Mar 2003, 21:24
I just received a copy of Meat Loaf Live in Concert from Cleveland in '78 and love it. This was one I bought from someone in Brazil. Bolero was interesting and River Deep, Mountain High was like a new release for me 'cuz I'd never heard it. It was different hearing him again from when I was in high school.You can hear how his voice has changed and gotten fuller (I think).

Lady B