PDA

View Full Version : JUST FOR FUN: Imaginary Singles!!

Anonymous
23 Feb 2003, 16:42
Here are the rules:
1. No enhanced material
2. one a-side
3. two b-sides
4. LET YOUR IMAGINATION GO!!
--------------------------

HEAVEN CAN WAIT (BBC Millennium Version)
1. Heaven Can Wait
2. Hot Summer Nights (Jim Steinman & Ellen Foley speech)
3. Is Nothing Sacred (Live)(Comic Relief Concert 1999)

ORIGINAL SIN
1. Original Sin
2. Bad For Good (Live 88)
3. Dance In My Pants (Live 88)

LOST BOYS AND GOLDEN GIRLS
1. Lost Boys and Golden Girls
2. Bat Out Of Hell (radio edit)
3. Out Of The Frying Pan (Live 91)

White of High
23 Feb 2003, 18:21
If I understood well the speech in VH-1: Storytellers album Meat has said Paradise was 30 minutes when was being written by Jim. Hmmm...
If is it true then:

Paradise By The Dashboard Light
1. Nocturnal Pleasure
2. Paradise By The Dashboard Light (the longest 30 minutes version)

And if is it possible, don't break through the rules:

The Best Demo Ever: For Crying Out Loud
1/a. Opening Speech from Left In The Dark (by Jim Steinman)
1/b. For Crying Out Loud
2. A Kiss Is A Terrible Thing To Waste
3. Left In The Dark (by Jim Steinman)
4/a. Home By Now/No Matter What
4/b. Closing Speech from Left In The Dark (by Jim Steinman)

Shane
24 Feb 2003, 02:22
1 We The People (written by Kasim Sulton, this song is performed on his CD "Quid Pro Quo" and was originally intended for Meat).

2 Lost Love (this is a little gem that slipped by in 1983. It was the b-side for "If You Really Want To". It can be found on some versions of the "Hits Out Of Hell" compilation. This could be the original, or a live version).

3 Some live tracks...anything, I don't mind.

4 A new song not on the album. Gives potential purchasers another reason to buy the single.

5 ENHANCED MATERIAL...I'm going to include this, against the rules, because I don't see why not. Singles from other artists often include the music video for the single, and/or other interesting stuff such as the "Making of" the music video or the song itself. `Enhanced' cds are becoming the norm.

Michel
24 Feb 2003, 08:56
Out Of The Frying Pan

1. Out Of The Frying Pan (Live 1988)
2. Love And Death And An American Guitar
3. Out Of The Frying Pan (Live 1999)

Anonymous
24 Feb 2003, 21:55
Out Of The Frying Pan (And Into The Fire) - Studio

Heaven Can Wait - Live from that aid concert

Keep Driving - Live (I wish, lol - does anyone actually have some Midnight songs live? and where?!)

Tim
24 Feb 2003, 21:59
Keep Driving - Live (I wish, lol - does anyone actually have some Midnight songs live? and where?!)

there are a lot of Midnight songs live, well, i do now about a few. And where you can find them??? He he, lol, just contact the right people, like me, or Michel, or..... :lol:

Shane
24 Feb 2003, 22:56

I have the "Meat Loaf Live" video, which includes a performance Promised Land, Midnight at the Lost and Found, and others that I can't remember (from BOOH, Dead Ringer and Midnight). I don't have the video on me right now). In this video, Meat is still in his late 70s tuxedo, with red handkerchief.

Michel
25 Feb 2003, 19:49
I have live versions of Midnight, Razor's Edge and Promised Land. I thought Meat didn't do any other song live from this album!