PDA

View Full Version : Fire Ball

L96
17 Mar 2006, 00:19
Does anyone know how Meat came up with the Fire Ball name?

Is it -
A) a personality reflection
B) randomly assigned
C) from the Deep Purple song, or
D) from the early British kids shows, namely Fireball XL5, the series in between Supercar and Thunderbirds?

Vote now! :D

Vickip
17 Mar 2006, 03:17
Does anyone know how Meat came up with the Fire Ball name?

Is it -
A) a personality reflection
B) randomly assigned
C) from the Deep Purple song, or
D) from the early British kids shows, namely Fireball XL5, the series in between Supercar and Thunderbirds?

Vote now! :D

I vote A - Personality reflection :-)
Meat said in an interview (TOTP) that his nickame is Fire Ball because he's full of energy. It fits him perfectly :))

Vicki

L96
17 Mar 2006, 03:37
Having heard the theme from the television show, that's kind of apt as well. I don't think I'm allowed to post links.

But what the hey, the worst that can happen is it gets deleted, right? :D

Fire Ball theme (http://www.tvparty.com/media3/Fireball.ram)

R.
17 Mar 2006, 21:20
I guess, I'm partly to blame, because I blocked Meat Loaf as a signup name on the old forums. :oops:
I did this to avoid any confusion and to make sure that only Meat Loaf himself could sign up as Meat Loaf (after contacting me).
Oh well ... he signed up as Fire Ball instead. :))

Vickip
17 Mar 2006, 23:40
I guess, I'm partly to blame, because I blocked Meat Loaf as a signup name on the old forums. :oops:
I did this to avoid any confusion and to make sure that only Meat Loaf himself could sign up as Meat Loaf (after contacting me).
Oh well ... he signed up as Fire Ball instead. :))

:lol: Don't feel bad R ... the username Fire Ball fits him perfectly :))
Vicki

Bart
18 Mar 2006, 11:28
One of the most thrilling things on the Melbourne DVD is the large sheet which some fans in the front holding up with Fire Ball on it! :cool:

Renegade Angel
18 Mar 2006, 13:24
Yeah, who was that by the way? surley some of our Australian fans who visit these forums?

L96
18 Mar 2006, 15:56
Yeah, who was that by the way? surley some of our Australian fans who visit these forums?

It wasn't me! I wish it had been though, does that count? ;)

RadioMaster
30 Mar 2006, 18:02
I navent seen that sheet on the DVD. Can You tell me when it is to see?
Btw, it is interesting to get to know why he calls him self FB, but the more interesting thing whould be, why he chose Duffy Duck as his avatar...

R.