PDA

View Full Version : While attempting to ...

R.
13 Feb 2006, 20:04
unclog your garbage disposal with your bare hand, your wife inadventently turns on the disposal.
Your hand is quickly mangled by the blades, and you bleed to death. :shock: :angst:

Click And It Shall Be Told! (http://www.thedeathpsychic.com/)

Chris
13 Feb 2006, 20:05
While watching whales in a observation area of the aquarium, a suicidal maniac shoots the glass wall of the tank with a shotgun. Four million gallons of water quickly rush out of the tank and into the hallway, drowning you (and everyone else around). :(

Heli
13 Feb 2006, 20:48
After suffering with a severe headache for days, the aneurysm in your brain bursts, killing you instantly.

Cool :cool:

Diane
13 Feb 2006, 20:52
A deranged homeless man climbs over the dividing wall of a department store dressing room and strangles you to death with a clothes hanger.

:bleh: That's just taken all the fun out of a bit of retail therapy. Rob will be a very happy man!

needmoremeat
13 Feb 2006, 21:13
A lit cigarette is dropped in your car while you're driving. While you're attempting to pick it up, you veer into oncoming traffic. You are struck by a speeding truck and are killed instantly.

Not going to happen!!!!!!:D I don't smoke, never will and I wouldn't let anyone else smoke in my car (when I get my own car, anyway). I find that offensive!:shock:

Keab42
13 Feb 2006, 23:01
A disgruntled cook at the local bar and grill poisons your food. You suffer in agony for days until the poison eventually kills you.

shadow1000001
14 Feb 2006, 05:59
You are bitten while tormenting a sickly-looking squirrel. You die from rabies days later.

I'm staying away from rodents :shock: :twisted:

Caelan
14 Feb 2006, 09:28
An angry neighbor puts a letter bomb into your mailbox. While retreiving the mail, your hands are blown off, and you die from rapid blood loss:shock: :shock:

Welsh Rocker
14 Feb 2006, 12:43
While standing in line at a fast food joint, you take too much time deliberating on your order. A very hungry, very crazy man approaches you from behind and takes a large bite out of your neck. You quickly bleed to death.
:lol:

Gez
14 Feb 2006, 16:23
APPENDIX :shock:

Hypnobabe
14 Feb 2006, 18:28
While in a public restroom, you slip on a wet floor and crack your skull open on the edge of a toilet. Your lifeless body isn't noticed for several days.

georgy7856
14 Feb 2006, 22:36
You are ravaged by a pack of dingoes while touring the australian outback

amethyst
14 Feb 2006, 22:54
As the unfortunate target of a serial killer, you are skinned alive and left in an abandoned warehouse.

Ooooooer :shock: :?

Ageing Bat
15 Feb 2006, 09:06
While you're having lunch at an outdoor cafe, a suicide bomber blows himself up next to you.

Guess who's going to make sure she never sits next to anyone at a cafe with a back pack?!!

Lauren
15 Feb 2006, 20:18
You are mauled to death by a rabid pitbull.

Rockette
16 Feb 2006, 03:22
While on a pleasant nature walk, you are abducted and ceremoniously sacrificed by a satanic cult.

firstbase
17 Feb 2006, 22:02
Play "A kiss is a terrible thing to waste.." you hit an F# instead of an F natural.. Sounds bloody awful..

Heh heh heh

Mark
http://www.fromparadisetohell.com

hayley
17 Feb 2006, 23:03
A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a bag full of loose change. :yikes:

djfierce
18 Feb 2006, 16:58
A disgruntled coworker beats you to death with a computer keyboard.

Is anyone going to die peacefully in their sleep? :?

Paul191
18 Feb 2006, 20:31
oh no... A gang of midgets wraps you in plastic wrap and proceeds to cook you with a hair dryer. You are slowly squeezed to death as the plastic wrap shrinks around your body.

Yikes!

Rockette
19 Feb 2006, 01:00
Dear Lord, while being depressed with life in general, you attempt to commit suicide by jumping off of a tall building and Superman saves you.

firstbase
19 Feb 2006, 22:47
You go to a Jam session and see a bloke with A.R.S.E on the front of his tee shirt. You realise that the wearer has no sense of irony.

Rockette
20 Feb 2006, 13:57
While attempting to hang the washing on the line, a gust of wind splats your mother's cottontail undies into your face. Unable to disentangle yourself, you are forced to call for a neighbour's help.

Now, that's really scary!