PDA

View Full Version : Amazon rating

Nick
30 Sep 2005, 02:34
Hello everybody! on amazon.com meat came in on number 11 on the best live male performances for MSO. he beet alot of people too...... but weird al yankovic came in at number 7.......kinda weird if you ask me :shock:

:D :D :D :D

Vickip
30 Sep 2005, 04:12
Hello everybody! on amazon.com meat came in on number 11 on the best live male performances for MSO. he beet alot of people too...... but weird al yankovic came in at number 7.......kinda weird if you ask me :shock:

:D :D :D :D

Cool !!!
I have to admit I'm also a big Weird Al fan ..... I'm glad to hear he did so good too :)) Of course he should have been 2nd to Meat though :-)

Vicki

AndrewG
30 Sep 2005, 08:17
Well I guess this is about the Weird Al live DVD which was released around 2000 and has actually never seen a European release. He really is not very famous in the UK for some reason. Even in The Netherlands more people have heard of him!
That live dvd is pretty damn good though if you ask me. Very clever, fast moving funny stuff and Weird Al does a very good job with his band to perform those wacky songs live. It's a shame he doesnt tour here in the UK.

Also his ticket prices are incredibly reasonable if you have a chance to go. :-)

To compare Meat to Weird Al is like comparing apples to pears if you ask me. I like them both in their own way.

SuperLoafMan
30 Sep 2005, 10:10
Great news for Meat :D:D