PDA

View Full Version : Peter Kay's John Smith advert

needmoremeat
28 Sep 2005, 22:54
Saw a new one last night. He's still DJ-ing the wedding, and suggests Bat Out Of Hell for when the mother-in-law comes in! :lol:

SuperLoafMan
28 Sep 2005, 23:13
It is fantastic isnt it, love that advert lol :lol:

Space Monkey
28 Sep 2005, 23:19
As a big Peter Kay fan, I've noted that Meat has maked quite a few appearances in PK's various projects.

In his 'Top of the Tower' (Blackpool) DVD, an instrumental organ version of Bat plays at the start.

In Phoenix Nights series 1, Max quotes 'Dead Ringer For Love' as a good song to chat up women with.

In Phoenix Nights series 2, Young Kenny performs Bat at the Stars In Your Eyes night.

Also, being interviewed by Michael Parkinson, PK joked about a Meat Loaf tribute act called 'Pete Loaf'.

There are others I'm sure but I'm feeling tired and very geeky...

Heli
29 Sep 2005, 11:34
Also, being interviewed by Michael Parkinson, PK joked about a Meat Loaf tribute act called 'Pete Loaf'.

That was true...lol

He also did a radio show with a meat tribute act...I can't for the life of me think who it was though...I heard Peter took the mick out of this guy though...i might be wrong.. :??:

SuperLoafMan
29 Sep 2005, 12:18
It sounds as though Mr. Kay may be a fellow Loafer :lol:

djfierce
29 Sep 2005, 13:11
;) maybe he's amongst us :p

Bart
29 Sep 2005, 13:55
Who is Mr. Kay? and does he have a TV programm? if he does is it on the BBC?

Chris
29 Sep 2005, 14:01
He is a loafer but he is not amongst us......yet;)

His favourite Indian restaurant is amout ten minutes walk from here so on the last couple of occasions I have seen him in there, i have tried to convince him to join us!!!:twisted::twisted:

djfierce
29 Sep 2005, 15:19
Who is Mr. Kay? and does he have a TV programm? if he does is it on the BBC?

He is a stand up/sitcom comedian and very popular by all accounts.So far i have onlyseen him on Channel four over here, i might be wrong but i don't think he's had any shows on the bbc.