PDA

View Full Version : Apart From the Obvious Choice Who is Your Favourite Band Member and Y

faolteam
31 Jul 2005, 23:13
Give a reason for your answer here :roll:

Heli
31 Jul 2005, 23:21
Well Kasim- Because i love his solo work. Huge fan (obviously)
And Randy- Because he's incredibley talented and very very VERY hot! ^_^!

faolteam
31 Jul 2005, 23:25
so Kasim is leading with one point

lucie
31 Jul 2005, 23:38
I'd have to say
1) Patti- amazing talent
2) CC- I think she has given the band a real edge and for a backing vocalist seems to have amazing stage presence
3)Paul-pure talent and gorgeous

AndrewG
01 Aug 2005, 00:39
My favs:

1) Patti - Talent was there from the start back in 1993 but her voice has grown so much and she has become probably my favourite female singer ever.
2) Kasim - Great talent also and has together with Meat and John made all the songs (especially Bat) sound incredibly live (superb hard, fast, clear rock music that I can't find anywhere else live).
3) John Micelli (my favourite drummer alongside Max Weinberg and they both have become so much better in the last ten years, inspiration to all drummers around I would think).

I think Meat's band is indeed quite legendary now. Although they have not been playing with each other for ages - sounds like they have tho!- (like the E street band) the sound is terrific and i really noticed improvement over last year's tour (although even that was quite astonishing live).
When you're close to the stage you'll now notice Bat out of Hell just ripping through you like a motorcycle going at lightspeed!

Keep Rocking
01 Aug 2005, 07:41
Kasim:
He is such a nice and friendly person and I really like his solo stuff :D

Leah
01 Aug 2005, 08:37
My Fav's would be
Kasim-because he's brilliant at what he does and
Patti because she too is outstanding; the best female singer out in the world today.

I used to love the line-up of kasim, patti, john, steve buslowe and pat thrall. I thought they were a great band together (SO is the current line-up too!!!) :D

Michel
01 Aug 2005, 13:11
1) Paul - Wat an amazing guitar player he is. I think he's the best Meat has ever worked with. I like his style.
2) Patti - An amazing woman with a voice that I never heard before.
3) Mark - He and Meat are really in contact, he always knew when Meat starts to sing.

Susi
01 Aug 2005, 13:49
..:1:.. Patti - who else... ;)

..:2:.. Randy - he's a great guitar player and a VERY nice guy :heart: :lawl:

Caelan
01 Aug 2005, 14:00
1 start with Mark..hhmm amazing just knows when to play with Meat
and love to watch him..hmm :oops:
2 Patti wonderful voice..can't think of a better one next to Meat
3 Randy and Paul..can't choose great guitarists both..and fun to look at:D

Al
01 Aug 2005, 14:40
Kasim and John cos they are the heart of the band

Deb
01 Aug 2005, 15:39
John - just because he's an amazing drummer and person :D

Kasim - Kas is the whole reason I'm here now. if it wasn't for him I'd of never found Meat loaf and all my wonderful friends. Plus he's very talented and a great person

Patti - Patti rocks big time. The band would not be the same without her. She's totally amazing on and off stage

Damn having to say Kas and Patti as well lol. That counts Johns vote out :-P

The rest of the band are indispensible though. Even though I adore Tom Brislin :cool:

Deb

dottie
01 Aug 2005, 15:50
Can I include past members? Bob Kulick fabulous guitar player...

Bart
01 Aug 2005, 17:04
Yes, Bob is my favorite too. Good choice Dottie!

AndrewG
01 Aug 2005, 17:34
Yes Bob's guitar solo on "two out of three" was pretty damn good!

AndyK
01 Aug 2005, 18:52
You can't choose out of the currnet band line up - each one of them brings something different and of course magical to the Neverland Express ...

From the past band members a choice between the Goff sisters, Kati Mac and my mate Alan Merrill.

KebLou
01 Aug 2005, 19:46
John- because he's a good drummer and it's a shame we couldn't really see him behind them this year.

Kasim- his solo work, lyrics, voice and the fact he's a bassist.

faolteam
01 Aug 2005, 19:59
WELL TO B HONEST IT WAS THE IMMEDIATE BAND AND FIRST BAND MEMBER MENTIONEDbut feel free to mention other people if you like but just name your number one at present for the vote, its the first band member you say will be taken so if you say kasim and patti its kasim wins the vote ok so remeber its the first person you mention but please share your view of other past members : :lol:

RESULT SO FAR IS :

KASIM 4
PATTI 3
JOHN 2
PAUL 1
MARK 2

Deb
01 Aug 2005, 20:04
john has two, me and Keb

faolteam
01 Aug 2005, 20:05

Winston
01 Aug 2005, 20:06
Mark

Sapphire Lady
01 Aug 2005, 22:32
I vote for Randy. He's lovely and a great guitarist :D

SW31
01 Aug 2005, 22:42
kasim just love that bass :0mghi2u:

faolteam
01 Aug 2005, 23:41
Well To B Honest It Was The Immediate Band And First Band Member Mentioned

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL TO B HONEST IT WAS THE IMMEDIATE BAND AND FIRST BAND MEMBER MENTIONED but feel free to mention other people if you like but just name your number one at present for the vote, its the first band member you say will be taken so if you say kasim and patti its kasim wins the vote ok so remeber its the first person you mention but please share your view of other past members :

RESULT SO FAR IS :

KASIM 5
PATTI 3
JOHN 2
PAUL 1
MARK 2
RANDY 1

DIZZY DRUMMER
02 Aug 2005, 23:07
Has to be John for me - Obvious choice given my hobby

Plus he is a great drummer

faolteam
03 Aug 2005, 01:10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL TO B HONEST IT WAS THE IMMEDIATE BAND AND FIRST BAND MEMBER MENTIONED but feel free to mention other people if you like but just name your number one at present for the vote, its the first band member you say will be taken so if you say kasim and patti its kasim wins the vote ok so remeber its the first person you mention but please share your view of other past members :

RESULT SO FAR IS :

KASIM 5
PATTI 3
JOHN 3
PAUL 1
MARK 2
RANDY 1

faolteam
04 Aug 2005, 10:46
Congratulations Kasim ,

You have been chosen as one of the favourite band members and i think you whole heartly deserve it , once again well done