PDA

View Full Version : Patti style

SVZ
19 Jul 2005, 23:50
is she the coolest or what..
i wanna know if there are any interviews or quotes where she mentions fashion icons, make up brands/shades she uses etc (or anyone can guess the make up part,id appreciate it,thanx)

also what do you guys think of the blonde?

Leah
20 Jul 2005, 20:32
Hi SVZ, might be of some use to you, if you go to the home page of mlukfc and you'll see a box top left hand corner, Click on links and there's a dedicated Patti site, might find some info on there....

Hope it helps slightly!

leahx

Tim
20 Jul 2005, 21:50
I just like Patti a lot. Wish i could ever meet her. She looks real nice, and like the way she looks hahaha. But don't underestimate the power of CC :p Think they are both great!! Only at the concert near Ipswich, she was dressed in leather, didn't like that much.

Alex
20 Jul 2005, 21:53
If you are reading this Patti, CC. I'm not as fussy as Tim. You are welcome at my house dressed in leather anytime you want! :D

SuperLoafMan
21 Jul 2005, 09:13
CC is very nice but no disrespect to CC because she is gorgous but Patti would get my final vote, she is stunning!!

Wouldnt mind her to grope me through Paradise!! :D:D:D :drool:

Mike Piercy
21 Jul 2005, 11:59
Both Patti and CC are wonderful.

Only met Patti passing by on way to a meet and greet in 2004 but very beautiful warm and friendly.

They are both great singers - let's welcome them back for BatIII.

Mike

SVZ
21 Jul 2005, 12:39
haha i just relised by "the blonde" you thought i meant the wonderful CC, but i meant the blonde streak in patti's hair :)) (hence title patti style)

i noticed last night on a few tour pics Meat and Kasim also have the blonde streaks too..cool

tukayaway
23 Jul 2005, 01:45
If you are reading this Patti, CC. I'm not as fussy as Tim. You are welcome at my house dressed in leather anytime you want! :D

Ditto!

Leather Patti and PVC CC :drool:

fencingirl
25 Jul 2005, 13:37
I like Patti a lot!!!! In my opinion patti is much better than cc, because CC is a bit too
ordinary..
But their new outfits are great!!!!

Mike Piercy
25 Jul 2005, 15:37
I like Patti a lot!!!! In my opinion patti is much better than cc, because CC is a bit too
ordinary..
But their new outfits are great!!!!

I would hardly call CC ordinary!

Mike

fencingirl
25 Jul 2005, 18:21
I would hardly call CC ordinary!

Mike

hi mike,

okay, maybe CC isn't ordinary, but Patti is nevertheless better ;)

love
Franziska

Mike Piercy
26 Jul 2005, 11:20
hi mike,

okay, maybe CC isn't ordinary, but Patti is nevertheless better ;)

love
Franziska

Appreciate diversity!

Mike