PDA

View Full Version : Meats Record Label?

Kev
30 Jun 2005, 22:53
Okay, I work in the industry but I'm of the understanding that Meats 2 album contract is up and want to know if anyone knows who has taken on Bat 3? Any Ideas? I've checked the Universal/Mercury/Sanctuary sites and all have removed Meat from their listings.

rockfenris2005
01 Jul 2005, 13:38
It's Sanctuary. He is recording in Avatar Studios which is associated with Sanctuary (plus Steinman has somehting to do with Sancutary). Whoerver it is, the MEAT himself told me that the DEAL is SEALED: BAT III is DEFINITELY going to happen

Please do not concern

Diane
01 Jul 2005, 14:23
He is recording in Avatar Studios
Thanks Ryan, but according to Meat in the latest (August) edition of Classic Rock he hasn't started recording Bat III yet.

Meat was asked: When can we expect to hear Bat Out Of Hell III?

"I have no idea. The label want me to deliver it next March, but we've not started recording yet. Once the songs are in place - and we're working on them now - it'll be done pretty fast"

He also added:

"Some of the songs are real good, but they're still being worked on so there's really not much I can tell you."

Still, that gives every reason for us to be very positive about Bat III really happening!

:))

Diane

Mike Piercy
01 Jul 2005, 15:04
Sanctuary seem to be the label for established rock artists and wasn't the MSO DVD via Sanctuary.

What the record needs is promotion.

Virgin really prommoted Bat II, there were videos adverts and no end of personal appearances. They did a brilliant job. Whoever the company his they must get behind it.

Mike

Kev
01 Jul 2005, 20:44
As I stated, neither Universal/Mercury/Sanctuary list Meat Loaf as their current artist so I doubt he's on that.

Vickip
01 Jul 2005, 21:05
Sanctuary seem to be the label for established rock artists and wasn't the MSO DVD via Sanctuary.

What the record needs is promotion.

Virgin really prommoted Bat II, there were videos adverts and no end of personal appearances. They did a brilliant job. Whoever the company his they must get behind it.

Mike

Right you are Mike :-)

Tim
01 Jul 2005, 21:29
hehe, to bad for the other compagny's. But... for the people who work in that industry... Isn't that a big problem, if they want to put out a Bat Box??