PDA

View Full Version : Whats happened to my meet and greet

kirstynic
25 Jun 2005, 12:47
Congratulations!

You have been selected as the winner of the MeatLoaf.net Fan Club meet and greet with Meat Loaf at the following show:

Fri-08.07.2005 Kent , UK Leeds Castle

You and a friend will be part of the MeatLoaf.net Fan Club meet and greet... meeting Meat, getting his autograph and a photo! You will have to provide tickets, transportation, lodging etc. You will receive a follow-up email 7-10 days prior to the show with specific directions on picking up your passes and how the meet and greet will work. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

You must reply to this email within 48 hours confirming your acceptance otherwise a new winner will be selected.

Michael Brandvold
MeatLoaf.net Fan Club

This is the email i received from the meet loaf.net site over a month ago, i emailed within in the 48 hours and received a email back to confirm that i had won the meet and greet. Since then i have heard nothing, i have emailed michael brandvold personally and had no reply i have also emailed the meatloaf.net website and had no reply. with only 2 weeks to go till the concert i am getting worried.

has anyone else heard anything

AndyK
25 Jun 2005, 13:43
I don't think anyone else has heard anything from .NET yet, from what I know they said they'll contact people between one and two weeks from the concert. So I guess it's not time to get worried just yet!

kirstynic
02 Jul 2005, 15:23
Thankyou for pointing that out it kept mind at ease
till now with only 6 days till the concert i still have not heard anything
has anyone else

Deb
02 Jul 2005, 16:14
I mailed them the other day Kirsty. Got a reply today. Michael Brandvold is no longer with the company so someone else is dealing with it and they'll be getting back to people 7 - 10 days before show. Hope you hear soon

Deb

kirstynic
02 Jul 2005, 19:23
panic over received my info today
now just got to try get outta work early

faolteam
04 Jul 2005, 01:30
were u part of the platiumn package ?