PDA

View Full Version : Meatloaf.net paid member

kirstynic
10 May 2005, 21:59
I just want to say how much i prefer this site to the international site, my fiance decided to become a paid member for the fan club on the other site, 2 months ago, he paid for it and the only corrospondance we have received is a email saying he has a $15 voucher to spend in the online shop which has hardly anything at all to buy in it.

me and my fiance r both true fans and truly contemplated purchasing a platinum package from the site to meet and greet meat, but like views expressed on other messages i think its simply not fair to pay for just 5 minutes company of the great man, do we not plough enough money into tickets and merchandise and so on. we decided to keep our £400 in our pockets and instead for just over £800 book ourselves a late deal on a cruise money better spent i would say.

we do have normal tickets for the leeds castle concert and as much as we would love the oppurtunity to meet meat unless we win the lottery we will have to be content with just watchin the big man in action.