PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Love

Cathie
01 May 2005, 23:08
One of the films that Meat is in this year is Crazy Love. The official website is now up and running:

http://www.crazylove-movie.com/

Heli
01 May 2005, 23:51
Woah...that pic of meat looks creepy! LOL!

Thea O
30 May 2005, 08:58
Find out that Rustin, is called over here in Holland "Standing Tal "

Ankie
30 May 2005, 16:34
Hi Thea,

You did already find several movies, that were given another name over here. Wished they somehow informed the public about such things...

Diane
20 Oct 2005, 18:15
Crazy Love will have its world premier at the Hollywood Film Festival on the 22nd October. It will be screened at the Arclight Cinema on Sunset Blvd.

Go here for info & pics: http://www.crazylove-movie.com/ and check out the news section.

Diane

Caelan
20 Oct 2005, 18:22
Find out that Rustin, is called over here in Holland "Standing Tal "

Thank you Thea..for this information..

:D

Cpl Mickey
20 Oct 2005, 18:42
Woah...that pic of meat looks creepy! LOL!
i have to agree wuth you Heli. It does look a bit creepy, but at the same time mysterious.

ChloeLee88
20 Oct 2005, 22:10
Thanks for the links guys!! I really hope this film is released in the UK!!! It would be great to see Meat in our cinemas!!!!
Chloe

JGrayland
26 Apr 2006, 01:21
I caught this movie on lifetime the other day... its really bad. meat is only in a few scenes. the most interesting thing about it is how many 24 people are in it (for 24 fans: Michelle Dessler, Ryan Chapelle, and Christopher Hendersons wife). otherwise i was bored out of my mind (and i can usually enjoy a "chick flick" for what it is)

Vickip
26 Apr 2006, 02:03
I caught this movie on lifetime the other day... its really bad. meat is only in a few scenes. the most interesting thing about it is how many 24 people are in it (for 24 fans: Michelle Dessler, Ryan Chapelle, and Christopher Hendersons wife). otherwise i was bored out of my mind (and i can usually enjoy a "chick flick" for what it is)

I saw it on Lifetime too, and thought it was great. Apparently the cut two of Meat's scenes to edit the movie for tv .... hopefully they'll include the "missing" scenes when they release it on DVD here in the U.S.

Vicki

needmoremeat
29 Apr 2006, 21:12

Ooh! Lots of 24 people?!:D I haven't seen any of them in anything other than that, except Sean Astin of course! Can't wait for tomorrow night's episode and now I'm going slightly off topic!:oops:
Not sure if I heard in an interview (on the internet somewhere, I know that narrows it down!:roll: ) that Meat likes 24...Would have been interesting meeting the cast for that movie if he does!:lol:

Later edit: Just hunted through my files and found the Downtown Radio Belfast interview. At about 7mins25secs he mentions "The Hours". Is that what they call it in the US? The whole TV part starts around just under 7mins.