PDA

View Full Version : The shitbags did it!!

Garrett
07 Jan 2003, 19:54
It's so cruel, so unbelievable, so horrible!!! There is a techno cover of "Anything for Love"!! I've heard it on the TV! I'm so angry! These stupid freaks did a techno cover of Meats greatest hit ever!! Now, I'm going to get me a shotgun!! These damned creatures must pay for what they've done!!! But I'm so sorry that I don't know the name of these techno clowns!! Maybe, it is their luck!!

Meat, come and crush these pieces of shit to dust!!!!!!! Help us!!!! They made a joke out of you!!!

Garrett
07 Jan 2003, 20:04
I was searching on Kazaa for "Anything For Love"!! I found the techno cover and got the name of these clowns. Prefecto is their name!! If you want to hear this piece of crime, goto Kazaa!!!

White of High
07 Jan 2003, 20:06
Hmm...
I'm courious!
Wait and reply!

Michel
07 Jan 2003, 20:10
I'm absolutely not courious!

I hate people who destroy one of the best steinman/meat classics!!!!!

White of High
07 Jan 2003, 20:22
I wonder did they pay royalties?
I think we have to call from outside to somebody whom has got...
Do you help me Garrett and Michel?

Tim
07 Jan 2003, 20:29
Holy shit!!!!

A techno version of it???? Why is techno/house/jungle/trance legal?? I think it must be illegal. :mrgreen:

Who do they think they are?? Messing and f*cking up other people's work. I think that they prove to us that the have no fantasy, no imagination, no brains and no honour!!!!

And Garrett, i totaly agree, let's help those people, and remove them from our earth. :lol:

(or is this a little bit to angry? Well, it's my opinion. )

Garrett
07 Jan 2003, 20:36
I wonder did they pay royalties?
I think we have to call from outside to somebody whom has got...
Do you help me Garrett and Michel?

YES!!! I will help you!!! What do you want to do??

White of High
07 Jan 2003, 20:46
No more than some simple words. Cause whom has got it is a "pufci-fan" and I hate them... :twisted:

White of High
07 Jan 2003, 20:51
The military operation's name will be: "Anthrax Meat Loaf Fight" :lol: :lol: :lol:
Write it to everybody!!!

heat
07 Jan 2003, 21:34
Count me in boys!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Heat
xxx

Meatles
07 Jan 2003, 21:51
Count me in too!!!!!

People who's careers are dependent on ruining works of musical art needs
a kick in the a**

Guppie
07 Jan 2003, 21:51
I was searching on Kazaa for "Anything For Love"!! I found the techno cover and got the name of these clowns. Prefecto is their name!! If you want to hear this piece of crime, goto Kazaa!!!
8O 8O OMG... no, I don't wanna go listen to that. I HATE techno.

M.Bison
07 Jan 2003, 22:00
What in the f**king world. Oh guess what there gonna do?
There gonna make off Meat Loaf's songs and they'll take them by the night! SO I SAY WE KILL PREFECTO!!! And probably even more and more artist will come along and take Meat Loaf's songs and destory them. And i'm gonna write a story about the war between Meat Loaf fans and all the butheads that are trying to destroy the songs I.E Russel Watson, Prefecto, Boyzone. All them and the good guys are Meat Loaf himself and all the members here and everyone that has been assoiciated with Meat over the years. So that's all i felt i needed to say and i'm on with the project!

P.S They need a kick in the but!!

Guppie
08 Jan 2003, 00:29
Aaargg... BOYZONE... don't remind me... still can't believe that A.L. Webber gave "no matter what" to Boyzone...
Am listening to "home by now/no matter what" right now. Oh... Meat sings it SO well...

Guppie
08 Jan 2003, 00:33
P.S. If we're going to have to go to war: count this little Dutchy Fishy in. I'm game :D

R.
08 Jan 2003, 15:24
FYI: There is another 'Anything For Love' Dance Mix performed by 'Magna Charta'. 8O

Guppie
08 Jan 2003, 15:29
FYI: There is another 'Anything For Love' Dance Mix performed by 'Magna Charta'. 8O
8O 8O OMG!! I bet it sounds awfull.

White of High
08 Jan 2003, 18:27
What were your experiences?
My clients were afraid.
"Anthrax Meat Loaf Fight"? What is it? Am I crazy?

Today again?

M.Bison
08 Jan 2003, 19:41
Well, F**K MAGNA CHARTA AS WELL! They are both monsters and about the story it's called
"The Meat Loaf Anthrax War On The Coverers."
And the bad guys are:
Prefecto
Russel Watson
Magna Charta
Boyzone

All information is confimed at the time it was sent. And one word
KILL MAGNA CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KILL PREFECTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michel
08 Jan 2003, 20:30
I hate all these people who think they can make music.

BUT THEY CAN'T!!!

We will fight together, and we will survive!

Garrett
08 Jan 2003, 23:24
Prefecto
Russel Watson
Magna Charta
Boyzone

are violators!! May they get a deadly pestilence!! But you forgot Jan Wayne, who destroyed "Total Eclipse" with his techno cover!! So they are five to kill!!

KILL 'EM ALL !!!

Guppie
08 Jan 2003, 23:54
About Boyzone... frankly, I think they're not at fault here. I mean: Andrew Lloyd Webber and Jim Steinman created "whistle down the wind". In that musical was home by now/no matter what.
Okay... as I understood: Steinman promised the song to Meat, and Webber gave the song to Boyzone... Meat was surprised (and that's an understatement) when he found out that Boyzone had a hit with the song...
But you can't blame Boyzone for taking that song when it was offered to them by Webber.
Just my 2 cents.
Guppie

White of High
09 Jan 2003, 10:43
Maybe I shouldn't write here the next songs, cause these are very good versions!

Martha by Tom Waits

A very-very-very good song. The original version. It's very strange, but I like Tom Waits' voice.
(You will throw me with stone, but I think it's better than Meat Loaf's version)

Read 'em And Weep by Barry Manilow

Yeah, it's good. Barrys voice isn't as powerfuly as Meat's voice but good

Left In The Dark by Barbara Streisand

I love Barbara, but I think she has broken this song. She's just "caterwauling in falsetto". What did you do?

Have you ever heard before them?

Guppie
09 Jan 2003, 11:31
No, sorry, never heard those songs perform by someone else...

White of High
09 Jan 2003, 12:41
Here is the standard text... if you want!

PREFECTO: ANYTHING FOR LOVE!!!

"The Anthrax Meat Loaf War"
Grrrrrr....
Do you like it? I hate you!
Are you courious? You are crazy!
Do you hate it? Why do you have it?

DELETE IT NOW, CAUSE THE WAR WILL START!!!

Tim
09 Jan 2003, 12:58
And what kind of war will it be? And how will it mannifest? Or, how can and will we do it?

Maybe ask Bush....i mean, i heard 21 feb. he will start world war 3, so, maybe he can help us...... (a madman, that is what he is)

No, but what can we do about it? Mess up the sites of those DJ / groups? Sent hate mail?

But how we will do it, count me in!! Those basterds!!!

White of High
09 Jan 2003, 13:11
Well!

Please, you don't say here more Bush! I hate him, a military terrorist... like Szaddam!

But... I have started it in KaZaA. Whom has got it I've send that message.
He-he-he! They were afraid!

The Flying Mouse
09 Jan 2003, 19:51
:twisted: PLEASE.Don't kill them.
Kidnap the untalented gits and send them too me.
I will keep them alive in a very dark dungeon for a very long time in constant agony.
DEATH-You wish.

Michel
09 Jan 2003, 19:57
Martha by Tom Waits

A very-very-very good song. The original version. It's very strange, but I like Tom Waits' voice.
(You will throw me with stone, but I think it's better than Meat Loaf's version)

I absolutely not agree. I've heard Tom Wait's version, but I absolutely don't like it. Meat's version is great.

I hate Bush and also Sadam. I hate war. So we have to do it on another way than the Bush-way. But I will help!!!

Tim
10 Jan 2003, 17:26
I wrote something, but when i was reading it back, there was something completly else. Can't i say that word R.? I'm sorry, thought it was okay. But a great description of it:

Holy [undefined, soft, usually dark coloured, strong smelling stuff that attracts flies]!!!!

funny!

Well, than this, i've downloaded the Prefecto remix of "Anything". Let me tell you this..........What a crap!!! How can anyone destroy a song like that! Oh my god!!! This is..... Terrible!!! Oh, this is to bad. Any one that hasn't heard it, don't listen to it!!! That's my warning!! :devil:

Also, is that Prefecto German? When i'm looking for a website (to mess up :lol: ) then I only find Italian and German sites.

R.
10 Jan 2003, 17:45
Ahhh ... the word censor kicked in.
Yep - there is a bunch of words which will get replaced, e.g. sh|t -> shit.

:p
R.

Meatles
10 Jan 2003, 21:33
I haven't heard Tom Waits original recording of MARTHA, but I don't consider Tom a good singer - But a talented songwriter, non the less.
I love Meats version of Martha though, it is a beautiful song written in the
eyes of 2 people in there last stage of life. As for Prefecto and crappy covers like that, I will download it to see how crappy it is.

I am interested to see if they will release a country tribute to Meat and Jims Bat! I heard Dwight Yoakam might be singing on it (he is in my opinion, a frontline warrior).