PDA

View Full Version : *Stars in their eyes!*

Ja
27 Jan 2005, 00:15
Did anyone see stars in their eyes on itv1 a few weeks back?? some guy performed as meatloaf... what did everyone think of him?? :??:

SGC
19 Feb 2005, 18:10
I didn't actually see him but I remember seeing Shaun Williamson (Barry from 'Eastenders') taking Meat Loaf off with 'You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth' on the celebrity edition of the show, he was great - did you catch that?

SuperLoafMan
19 Feb 2005, 18:16
Yeah i saw the celebrity one with Barry from eastenders doing Meat, i thought he was good. I too missed the other one though a few weeks back but i heard from family i missed a god performance, they said he should have won.

But White Of High sent me a link yesterday from a Stars In their Eye's down in Australia and the person who did Meat Loaf then was amazing, absolutely fantastic, if i had the link i would post it but i cant remember it, sorry. :cry:

wizardofodd
20 Feb 2005, 00:58
oh thats a shame. i sae the performance couple of weeks back and i fult it was good he should have won but the grand final winner for me is the guy who sang as phill collins couple of weeks back he is was fantastic.

SuperLoafMan
20 Feb 2005, 01:07
I will try to get the link, and post it for you to judge yourselves. :D

SuperLoafMan
20 Feb 2005, 21:57
Hi there again everyone i have the link for the Australian TV show where there was an inpersination of Meat Loaf. I thought he was good, please have a look and tell us what you think! :D
http://ninemsn.video.msn.com/video/p.htm?mkt=en-au&m=TV%20Shows&mi=StarStruck

Gez
20 Feb 2005, 23:26
:up:

Heli
20 Feb 2005, 23:33
Hey ain't bad! He reminds me of the guy who did meant loaf a few weeks ago on stars in their eyes! he;s good!!

Pixie
21 Feb 2005, 16:01
He's pretty good isn't he? I think not quite as good as Shaun Williamson though...did anyone check out some of the other performances on the Australian web sites - some are really good! 8O

White of High
21 Feb 2005, 18:17
The best were Freddie Mercury and Barry White... And Cher is also pretty good...

wizardofodd
22 Feb 2005, 20:33
i cant see it cos i think i have to download the softwear dont wanna do that i will get in trouble lol, i will take ure word 4 it!!!!!!!!1

Pixie
23 Feb 2005, 12:03
The best were Freddie Mercury and Barry White... And Cher is also pretty good...

Yeah, I agree completely

Ja
25 Feb 2005, 14:31
kool anyone else see it? :P

meat_loaf
26 Mar 2005, 01:19
Did anyone see stars in their eyes on itv1 a few weeks back?? some guy performed as meatloaf... what did everyone think of him?? :??:
yeah i managed to tape it i thoguh he was not bad but i must say he was about the right wait to be meatloaf no affence to meatloaf or anyone i think meatloaf looks amazine the way he does!