PDA

View Full Version : We Don't Know Other

White of High
23 Oct 2002, 00:17
Hi Everybody!

We don't know other! We know about other he/she loves the music of Meat Loaf. But we don't know what is her/his job, hobbies and sometimes the original name? Where does she/he live? Which other rock band does she/he like? What is her/his favourite films, sports and food? What does she/he hate? It's OK! I'm gonna start it...

My original name is Nagy Endre (Endre Nagy in English). I'm livin' in Budapest. All of people say - who was here - it is the most beautiful capital in the world. I'm 20 years old. I was born at Christmas (26 december '81). I haven't got wife and girlfriend.

Oh my God the questions are so hard...

The first:
Other bands, singers, composers: Scorpions (Moment of Glory CD is the best of the "rockworld"), Queen, Bon Jovi (Crush and Bounce isn't Bon Jovi), Andrew Lloyd Webber, Vangelis, Carl Orff (Carmina Burana), Michael Ball, Celine Dion, Bonnie Tyler (Holding Out For A Hero and Ravishing are the best disco songs), Cher (Bang-Bang is the real progressive rock), Europe, Karthago (from Hungary)...

Rob The Badger
26 Oct 2002, 18:24
Well, might as well teach you about me for a bit, seeing as you're so keen to listen.
I'm a 15 yr old philosopher from Wales, U.K.
I have no job, as I care little for money, as it is merely ugly confidence and symbolic of the greed of mankind.
I can get by on the fruits of nature.
Music is my passion. I have an extremely ecclectic taste and I'll like any band as long as they make interesting and original music.
My favorite book right now is George Orwell's 1984, My favorite fine artist is Andy Warhol and my all time favorite passtime is staring out the window taking in the natural aesthetic beauty of the world in which we live and thinking about how we're destroying it.
Oh yes, I am certified insane.