PDA

View Full Version : Got the CD!!!

RichieBoy
17 Oct 2004, 20:21
Popped down to the local music shop, to make sure they had the dvd of the year!
The dear behind the counter had a quick shuffty, and said yes, using a little bit of charm i made a cheeky effort to try and get it there and then!?!?!?! It worked!!!! Only thing was it was'nt the double DVD it was the CD/DVD, questionned this point - and she seemed to have the idea that the Double DVD had been released last week?? But instead of querying her knowledge i took advantage of her good nature and swiped the cd out of her hand 12.99!!! She told me to come back in the week when they'd have the DVD set - overall disappoitment and joy! didn't get what i wanted, but got the cd a day early - havent had chance to listen to it all but from what i have heard very good, quite different to 1977 as expected - age, orchestra etc. Well worth a listen. sorry got to get back to the stereo now ttfn

greg
17 Oct 2004, 20:58
pick mine up 2moro at hmv

goodhip
18 Oct 2004, 10:30
post person was very nice today hecame at nine instead of some silly time like useuall so thankyou mr post person listerning to it now really good work its great

Pixie
18 Oct 2004, 11:31
Got my double DVD on Friday courtesy of Amazon! WOW!!! Because it was taken over the two nights the best tracks are selected and they're fantastic! It made me realise all over again what a performance Meat, Patti and the band gave....anyone want a review?

XPattiRussoX
18 Oct 2004, 23:35
how can u all like bat 1. 2004 has pattis vox on lol

Lizziebaby
22 Oct 2004, 19:12
Did my weekly shop at Tescos today, and Album of the Week is........Meat!!! Seemed to be just a single CD though but what the hey! Was also occupying No5 in their chart listing.

Liz