PDA

View Full Version : T-shirt quality

GeoffM2
14 Aug 2004, 00:02
Just wondering if anybody else experienced quality problems with the CHSIB T-shirts that were sold at the concerts earlier this year and late last year?

The print on mine is coming off already. Patches of the girl's bust has disappeared (best bit of the T-shirt!), as have parts of the Meat Loaf text.

I haven't worn this T-shirt any more than any other one, so was I just unlucky or was there a bad batch? My 1998 T-shirt last til earlier this year before I reluctantly chucked it!

I realise promo T-shirts like this aren't really under ML's management's control.

Cheers

Geoff M.

The Flying Mouse
14 Aug 2004, 20:03
:twisted: This seems a relevent point, so i'm gonna move it from Off Topic to General Messages :wink: .

Heli
14 Aug 2004, 21:03
Mine seems fine but now u mention it i better go check! :?

Lizziebaby
14 Aug 2004, 22:27
The wording on my girly t-shirt seems to be a little stretched and is cracking, but I'm not so sure that has anything to do with the quality!!!! 8O :wink:

Kathy
14 Aug 2004, 22:34
Mine has held up fine - I've been washing it in cold water to keep the bright red color, though, maybe that has helped.

-Kathy

Vickip
15 Aug 2004, 00:18
Mine has held up fine - I've been washing it in cold water to keep the bright red color, though, maybe that has helped.

-Kathy

I've been doing the same thing Kathy, and mine has held up fine too :)
Vicki

DIZZY DRUMMER
15 Aug 2004, 13:08
Both of my T Shirts are fine - I wash mine in warm water & inside out

Jayd
15 Aug 2004, 13:45
Got mine on now, and i wear it regularly at home and mine is fine :D

Ageing Bat
19 Aug 2004, 16:20
I've never worn any of my concert T-shirts - have always been far too worried that they would get damaged! Have even got them wrapped in tissue paper to preserve them!